Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ugh three mods :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

There's no Walking Dead or Game of Thrones so what is there to moderate?

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
So is Ricky Gervais' nomination warranted? I had to stop watching Derek like five minutes in to avoid cringing myself to death.

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Ricky Gervais is never warranted.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Mu Zeta posted:

There's no Walking Dead or Game of Thrones so what is there to moderate?

Hey three of us can do nothing just as good as one of us can!

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
SUCK IT GARY WITH THE POINT, MOTHERFUCKERS

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
Look I have a lot of people to ban if they don't watch TV, clearly I'm needed here.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Oh poo poo. Mod hat trick!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I love you Deadpool

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

OldSenileGuy posted:

SUCK IT GARY WITH THE POINT, MOTHERFUCKERS

You just relish being a quasi-mythical figure around here, don't you?

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I hope everyone in this thread dies. i hope you all die, and are dead. to death.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

DivisionPost posted:

You just relish being a quasi-mythical figure around here, don't you?

:lost:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

I hope everyone in this thread dies. i hope you all die, and are dead. to death.

:allears:

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Mu Zeta posted:

To be fair to Aatrek wanting to gently caress a kid is more normal than loving a pony

List of posters who have hosed or said they wanted to gently caress horses:

List of posters who have raped children:

Aatrek

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What about toast loving?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Anyone that had/has a MLP avatar

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

You made it through two whole seasons, how bad could one more possibly be?

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Mu Zeta posted:

The last thing you want to do is empower the kinds of pissbabies who think that buying a pony avatar for somebody who upset them is some kind of :master:

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I didn't realize one is the same number as two, thanks for that regy rusty

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Regy Rusty posted:

You made it through two whole seasons, how bad could one more possibly be?

Two more. He's already toxxed for next season as well.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

really! great. just great. this. is. a. great. day.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Deadpool posted:

Well yeah but that's drawn out week by week anyone could tolerate that.

Or I guess it could be seen as months of never ending torment, but pfft.

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

I didn't realize one is the same number as two, thanks for that regy rusty

You're welcome!

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

It really is.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Unironically, yes.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

why? just...just why. why.

Hawkperson
Jun 20, 2003

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Look, you were just so happy about being done with this season on Saturday. It just wasn't right.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

This is what happens when you toxx over Community folks. Don't let it happen to you.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I don't think it's a bad thing that TVIV has a resident Last Man Standing expert. If someone comes in with a Last Man Standing question, we have someone to direct them to.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Now, now. While Occ may be quite versed in Last Man Standing, he won't be able to pull every fact about the show out of his head. He'll have to go back and watch episodes again, just as a scholar would search academia for answers. But that's okay, because it's his favorite thing in the world.

Watching Last Man Standing.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Lycus posted:

I don't think it's a bad thing that TVIV has a resident Last Man Standing expert. If someone comes in with a Last Man Standing question, we have someone to direct them to.

It's like Farenheit 451; long after these forums are dust and IMDB has grown dark he'll be roaming the wastelands whispering Last Man Standing plotlines to the other survivors, who will nod before responding in turn with tales of a single autistic child whose mind we all exist in and how small pastel-colored horses were actually for grown men the entire time.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Mu Zeta posted:

I can't seem to decide if MLP or anime avatars or worse at the moment.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Deadpool posted:

Was this spur of the moment or have you been waiting weeks to drop this bomb? And was there collusion with the other mods?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Slamhound posted:

Was this spur of the moment or have you been waiting weeks to drop this bomb? And was there collusion with the other mods?

Literally spur of the moment.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hooray! Long live King Deadpool and Queen Annakie! And....King Deadpool's brother OSG!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Has there been an episode of Last Man Standing where Tim takes on drugs and the way our weak legal system coddles the parasites who sell them?

Maybe the liberal strawman could get suckered into selling drugs and then rats on his fellow drug dealers to get a lighter sentence, much to Tim's disgust as he emasculates him for being a criminal AND a coward.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Ego-bot posted:

I just finished episode 3 of Black Sails, and this show is a goddamn chore to get through. Not one interesting character, and I can't remember anyone's name. Does it get any better?

If I remember right the third episode was a lowpoint in the show, but outside of a couple really cool setpieces, it's never a super actiony show, if that's what you were hoping for.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

IRQ posted:

List of posters who have hosed or said they wanted to gently caress horses:

List of posters who have raped children:

Aatrek

add me to that first list lol

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
hahaha honestly if not for Occ not seeming to mind that much I would think it was a step too far, considering he didn't even do anything to earn the challenge and season 1 is meant to be way less offensive and therefore have much less entertainment value, and that you're just using him as a punching bag now, but whatever!!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

GreenNight posted:

MTV okay'ed a 10 hour first season based on the Shannara books:

http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/shannara-mtv-series-greenlight-jonathan-liebesman-jon-favreau/

I remember enjoying the books back in High School but I can't imagine MTV has the budget to make this decent. Although I did enjoy Legend of the Seeker.

Catching up with the thread, but jesus christ, you get the people behind loving Smallville to write this thing? The only chance it had for being any good was to break away from the books and focus on original stuff, and that's pretty much gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

scary ghost dog posted:

add me to that first list lol

I don't mean to be pedantic, but the first line is not a list since it doesn't actually list any people. So the first list would actually be "List of posters who have raped children:"

But hey, if you wish to be added to that list, more power to you. Rape is, after all, about power.

• Locked thread