Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

my goodness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
grats darley-wilkinson, someone on facebook stole your funny rear end post about dashcon. unless this is you.

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

heavy

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

Dash Con: First 10 minutes of Up. Futurama dog. We know those feels, haha. "Them feels." Frozen Song, Adventuretime genderswap, ahhhh the feels. The ragtag sprawl of the View Askewniverse? So awe, much feels. Need to talk with some feelsy folk? Looks like Dash Con is a Thing. Genreshaming? Kinkshaming? Gendering the hero? Uhh, "Can u not." Whedon Feminist? [visibly squinting at teleprompter] Doctor Who? Neil Gaiman Whedon, and Whedon Google and Whedon GIF. Fandom envy. A battered, bleeding Homestuck troll looks defiantly toward a burning horizon. Empowerment in Kill la Kill. Dark Whedon. Chubby flustered Zangoose tugs at tight one-piece swimsuit

Child: I need to give you seventeen thousand dollars.

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii

sector_corrector posted:

grats darley-wilkinson, someone on facebook stole your funny rear end post about dashcon. unless this is you.

lol what the hell. no that's not me

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

you're famous.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

lol

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

a lot of secondhand embarrasment lately, brazil being terrible at fussball and dashcon going on at the same time, it's almost too much

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

drat

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

shoulda put a copyright notice in there

Dadjacket
Jul 23, 2004

HIPSTER PITCHFORK CARDIGAN SCARF

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

etcetera08
Sep 11, 2008

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

Dash Con: First 10 minutes of Up. Futurama dog. We know those feels, haha. "Them feels." Frozen Song, Adventuretime genderswap, ahhhh the feels. The ragtag sprawl of the View Askewniverse? So awe, much feels. Need to talk with some feelsy folk? Looks like Dash Con is a Thing. Genreshaming? Kinkshaming? Gendering the hero? Uhh, "Can u not." Whedon Feminist? [visibly squinting at teleprompter] Doctor Who? Neil Gaiman Whedon, and Whedon Google and Whedon GIF. Fandom envy. A battered, bleeding Homestuck troll looks defiantly toward a burning horizon. Empowerment in Kill la Kill. Dark Whedon. Chubby flustered Zangoose tugs at tight one-piece swimsuit

etcetera08
Sep 11, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

also this is bizarre

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
it implies other people read this forum and that's still a bizarre concept for me

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's some guy from norway who posts in the achewood facebook group

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

This is perfect

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

awesome

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

:whitewater:

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii

Gaspar Lewis posted:

it implies other people read this forum and that's still a bizarre concept for me

i've met a couple people irl who read phiz and/or fyad but don't wanna post. also i mean i've been lurking since 2007 and have only been posting for maybe a year

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii
phiz is really intimidating if you're in high school and like radiohead, because in the phiz forum everyone says that's entry level and they do terrifying poo poo like going to crust shows and sleeping on a couch in a warehouse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

i've met a couple people irl who read phiz and/or fyad but don't wanna post. also i mean i've been lurking since 2007 and have only been posting for maybe a year

Lmao for real

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

phiz is really intimidating if you're in high school and like radiohead, because in the phiz forum everyone says that's entry level and they do terrifying poo poo like going to crust shows and sleeping on a couch in a warehouse

lmao *reposts on facebook*

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

ahhh to be 16 again

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

ah, what a time to be alive

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khyYYXawh7o

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

that guy's channel owns

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJs-mbwuFVU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

omg

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ahahahaha

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

lmao you thought some cool lurker stole your post, but its just me, shaoln fuckfiend, owned

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

lmao you thought some cool lurker stole your post, but its just me, shaoln fuckfiend, owned

You must pay for your crimes.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

this guy is great

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

Hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Darley-Wilkinson posted:

Lmao

• Locked thread