Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
cheese wiz is gross and even more so on cheesesteak so never mention it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

my favorite philly fact is that despite being home to some of the greatest boxers ever they made a statue of a fake loving daego from a movie because all the good real boxers were black lmao

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

josip broz tifo posted:

imo there are a lot of better cheese steaks out there and people from philly get real defensive about it because its the only thing worth even trying to stand up for from their shithole city

they would lose any sense of cultural identity if they didnt immediately and obnoxiously pipe up in any discussion calling the act of putting anything but those three ingredients on a cheese steak "not a cheese steak, im from philly blah blah"

I live in but am not from Philly and IMO the Philly cheesesteak is a unique thing that is done a certain way, but there is nothing wrong with cheesesteaks done in other ways. It's just different and also getting a cheesesteak with lettuce, tomatos, or mayo is weird.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

josip broz tifo posted:

lets all bash philly for 3 or 4 pages imo

its poo poo. ok thats enough.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Polidoro posted:

I don't know anything about italian food, or food in general.

oh

well food is good, I think, grass fed all natural bespoke food

what's a good uruguayan dish?

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

Do the Gundam on Acropolis.
Uma Uma dance the Cosmopolis.
Kage Bunshin the Populace.
oh my god there's nothing but baseball, cfl, and the british open until august 27th

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

AAB posted:

its poo poo. ok thats enough.

post youra fridge

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Its not cool to talk about soccer balls for 4 years until the next world cup.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Ciprian Maricon posted:

post youra fridge

did in the last thread. go find it there

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Janis Sprukts posted:

oh my god there's nothing but baseball, cfl, and the british open until august 27th

uhhhh there is major league sochahaha

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

AAB posted:

did in the last thread. go find it there

is this canon? SUQIT??? SUQIT??

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Janis Sprukts posted:

just wait until collage football starts and we can watch our teams with their long-standing riva- wait im being told were playing loving rutgers

what

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

oh

*behooved

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ciprian Maricon posted:

is this canon? SUQIT??? SUQIT??

i remember it being a real good fridge but i was drunk so idk

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Gigi Galli posted:

oh

We don't have a cuisine because we don't have a culture. If I had to say something then all kinds of red meat. Most people here were taught by our grandmas to eat whatever or else :argh:

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

just wait until collage football starts and we can watch our teams with their long-standing riva- wait im being told were playing loving rutgers

what

lol the big fuckin 10 should only be open to states that are full of corn or ice

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

loving rutgers

a film by tbp entertainment

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
missing the crisp refreshing taste of Bud Light Lime on my lips.

also cant wait to buy a Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck at some point in the future

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

josip broz tifo posted:

its not as good as an .xls file painstakingly updated by an autisitc child but i will accept it

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Polidoro posted:

We don't have a cuisine because we don't have a culture. If I had to say something then all kinds of red meat. Most people here were taught by our grandmas to eat whatever or else :argh:

lol fair enough, red meat is some win anyway

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Rutgers has its own STD

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Rutgers should be called Slutgers AM I RIGHT hahahaha, tbp

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Gigi Galli posted:

a film by tbp entertainment

lol

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

gently caress beaten to a rutgers joke, i just can't get my posting groove tonight

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Janis Sprukts posted:

lol the big fuckin 10 should only be open to states that are full of corn or ice

if there arent more animals waiting to be slaughtered than people in your state you have to get out

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

nebraska-rutgers, iowa-maryland, texas tech-west virginia, missouri v anybody else in the sec, i'm ready for these very important conference matchups

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Janis Sprukts posted:

nebraska-rutgers, iowa-maryland, texas tech-west virginia, missouri v anybody else in the sec, i'm ready for these very important conference matchups

*screen gets all blurry as i flash back to all my fond childhood mammaries of real tense rutgers-nebraska games* ahhh man. real good poo poo

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

hmmm not sure how i feel about sec chat

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

josip broz tifo posted:

this is like a couple weeks ago. it has since been emptied in the middle pisswater section and filled with ~limited edition~ bottles and other poo poo on the top and bottom sections. Liquid diet.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
aab are you ready to see how the penguins do this season with a little league coach?

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

plenty of pennsylvania's finest, some smirnoff to get slores hosed up, coors for drinking games

A+ would peep fridge again

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

*screen gets all blurry as i flash back to all my fond childhood mammaries of real tense rutgers-nebraska games* ahhh man. real good poo poo

who can forget the battle of 1994 where the huskers traveled 4 months by stagecoach to the east coast and were held to a 71-2 squeaker by the valiant buttgers men

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

josip broz tifo posted:

aab are you ready to see how the penguins do this season with a little league coach?

i hope its better than baseball

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Janis Sprukts posted:

who can forget the battle of 1994 where the huskers traveled 4 months by stagecoach to the east coast and were held to a 71-2 squeaker by the valiant buttgers men

lmao

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Ciprian Maricon posted:

plenty of pennsylvania's finest, some smirnoff to get slores hosed up, coors for drinking games

A+ would peep fridge again

I think theres also some of that bullshit old bay beer by flying dog in there. Its not good. Don't waste your money.

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

AAB posted:

this is like a couple weeks ago. it has since been emptied in the middle pisswater section and filled with ~limited edition~ bottles and other poo poo on the top and bottom sections. Liquid diet.

drat i want some yingers. or rolling rock. i take it back, pennsylvania is real but only exists to make dad beers

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Janis Sprukts posted:

drat i want some yingers. or rolling rock. i take it back, pennsylvania is real but only exists to make dad beers

my favorite dad beer? Bud Light Lime

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

josip broz tifo posted:

my favorite dad beer? Bud Light Lime

cool dad

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
dads don't drink bud light lime no way, classic poo poo american lager or bust for the old farts imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

tecate will forever be the ultimate dad beer in my mind

• Locked thread