Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gooble Gobble
May 2, 2011

One of us
What the gently caress man, why are you still eating MREs and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay

Carteret posted:

That's what he meant to say. Please god buy a used car with cash, and stop hanging out on base eating MREs in your loving barracks room.

process of buying a Jeep from a DS who's a little hosed up after 5 deployments.

2,000 bux for a 5,000 vehicle that sits in the batallion all day, runs fine drives nicely

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Anansi The Spider posted:

process of buying a Jeep from a DS who's a little hosed up after 5 deployments.

2,000 bux for a 5,000 vehicle that sits in the batallion all day, runs fine drives nicely

ALSO, don't buy a used jeep. You'll be buying someone else's problem. Buy a car or truck, something you can use in all weather conditions and actually drive any kind of distance comfortably.

GET THE gently caress OUT OF THE BARRACKS. Go, like, do things. Just make sure those things aren't:

Spending a day in jail does not result in an article 15, but a talking to by my 1sgt. drunk n' disorderly is a nice way to get out of duty for a day.

sweet sweet vodka
:rolleyes:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Used Jeeps are a loving money pit

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Used Jeeps are a loving money pit

That jeep has at least $6k in poo poo wrong.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

gleep gloop posted:

That jeep has at least $6k in poo poo wrong.

minimum. Good jeeps don't sit in parking lots, they get driven, HARD until they aren't good jeeps anymore. No one sells good jeeps. Ask any Jeep owner who isn't actively selling said jeep.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

gently caress it, time 2 take a trip to the lemon lot on main post. because gently caress buying a car anywhere outside a military base, that 20% APR

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

gently caress it, time 2 take a trip to the lemon lot on main post. because gently caress buying a car anywhere outside a military base, that 20% APR

That APR is only if you're an idiot and finance with the dealer. Call up USAA for an auto loan if you need a loan.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Get a Honda or a Toyota or something.

Mr. Nice! posted:

That APR is only if you're an idiot and finance with the dealer. Call up USAA for an auto loan if you need a loan.

Also, this. Never finance at a buy here pay here place. Either pay cash with that 6 grand you have saved up from selling contraband, or get a loan from USAA.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

I've got a 6 grand saved up as of last paycheck, I just want a decent pos around 2 or 3 to get me off and on post so I no longer have to buy the "RANGER CAB" or "SPEC OPS TAXI"

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

unmolested Cherokees aren't bad, mine has ran like a clock for 8 years straight since I first got it. Don't buy a car off anyone who is in or around the military, go to Atlanta or some poo poo

also lol you were originally supposed to go to DC/Old Guard? You were hosed from the get-go, enjoy your stay in the ar-may

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Are they finally tearing it all down or what? They had a pretty nice track out back, but gently caress the rest of that area.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
why would they tear down 2/54?

HelpImARock3
May 27, 2010

Don't get treed by a Chihuahua
:allears: I love that this has gone from a witch hunt to tutelage.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Mike-o posted:

why would they tear down 2/54?

They aren't tearing down 2/54, but they removed the Foxtrot barracks that were near the Fox CTA at the bottom of the back hill, it's just an open landscape now. Not sure what they are building, I've heard female infantry barracks (lol what), Fox 2/54 (Which lives far the gently caress away) barracks because they're occupying the 11C barracks near Soldiers chapel atm. Or another mobile barracks to replace the old lovely ones.

I'm really curious how many dip cans, cigarettes, candy and MRE boxes the construction workers found while excavating the ground.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

HelpImARock3 posted:

:allears: I love that this has gone from a witch hunt to tutelage.

He is the one the prophesies foretold of. The one destined to take the greenest, veiniest of Army deep dickings. Go forth, young Messiah. Carry your cross to DC. When you get there, turn the other buttcheek and let Chandler sodomize you straight into the front page of Army Times. Deliver us from evil.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

Anansi - You have 24 hours from this post to give us some sort of proof of what you're doing.

So......

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

tuluk posted:

So......

I'm personally satisfied at this point that he is actually stuck there in some fashion, but I do think he needs a new title. Anyone have something good we can use?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

crop this

loved basic so much, decided to stay

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Gotcha. Posted for upload.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

AIT CAMPAIGN BADGE WITH 3 STARS

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I already queued up the other, but I'm gonna keep that one around. Might get a rotation going.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

So in other news two joes warriors and members of a team duked it out in a glorious fashion one broken bone, one broken teeth then rushed to MACH (hospital). Waiting for the MPs to get here to take statements and names because :alarm: assault :alarm:.

Edit, it's the same MP that busted me on a drunk and disorderly. holy gently caress here we go

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
One broken teeth, huh?

That's goddamn skill craft for English, Anansi. You are hooah as gently caress.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

One broken teeth, huh?

My teeth aren't broken. I'm just the pleb who had to drive them to the hospital. And its like all four front teeth.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
he can be best buds with the toothless white trash methhead from my old unit :haw:

i take that back, he had like one or two left.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Mike-o posted:

he can be best buds with the toothless white trash methhead from my old unit :haw:

i take that back, he had like one or two left.

lol if he doesn't get kicked the gently caress out with the other one. Usually the policy is kick the instigator out and article 15 the other guy if he fights back. And this MP gave me the dirtiest loving look and walked into the room to question snaggle tooth. What a way to spend my Sunday night.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

My teeth aren't broken. I'm just the pleb who had to drive them to the hospital. And its like all four front teeth.

he is making fun of you because it should read 'one broken tooth'

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

he is making fun of you because it should read 'one broken tooth'

Oh I understand, I should have written "One with broken teeth"

Well broken bone warrior and member of a team is hosed up on pain killers and DS so and so arrived in the nick of time slightly tipsy because he didn't have to come in on Monday. Snaggle Tooth is being questioned still about why he decided to punch Broken bone in the jaw and make Broken bone punch him repeatedly. I think it's great that broken bone didn't even get hit he literally missed the loving kid and punched a wall breaking his hand.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Obama Africanus posted:

One broken teeth, huh?

This is the most convincing evidence that he is, in fact, an eleventy-bangalang

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
don't grunt shame tia

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Not thinking for myself for 14 weeks has destroyed my grasp on the English language. Oh

:negative:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

POST THE ORDERS

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Mike-o posted:

don't grunt enlisted shame tia

Fixed for you

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Only guy honest enough to admit being licensed for a water buffalo. Got stuck being tc for truck running water runs while everyone else gets the day off. This is coming off of staff duty on staurday. Hows everyone else on hood handling the water crisis?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TPSDude posted:

Hows everyone else on hood handling the water crisis?

By not being on Hood, duh.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

TPSDude posted:

Only guy honest enough to admit being licensed for a water buffalo. Got stuck being tc for truck running water runs while everyone else gets the day off. This is coming off of staff duty on staurday. Hows everyone else on hood handling the water crisis?

There's a water crisis on Hood?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I'd like to just say that reading your posts Anansi made the 8 hours I spent this weekend hauling trailers in a 1088 for drill much more enjoyable. Made me appreciate that I actually get to do the job I signed up for :lol:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

TPSDude posted:

Where is Ft. Hood again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Carteret posted:

Where is Ft. Hood again?

Are you a steer or a queer?

• Locked thread