Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

I read your tviv posts

i like when people post names of women in the uk tv thread and i post that they are unattractive and have annoying voices, i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

The Big Taff Man posted:

i like when people post names of women in the uk tv thread and i post that they are unattractive and have annoying voices, i love it

You're wrong about fearne though

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

I find it difficult to engage with that thread

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Total Meatlove posted:

i hate her

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

I don't walk down the street, i drive my german whip, blacked out window leaning back

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

I find it difficult to engage with that thread

is it the troons

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

You still would though

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Total Meatlove posted:

He isn't

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Total Meatlove posted:

You still would though

She is rank m8

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

have you done any more fuckery with your car?

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

the best part of this for me was learning about a service called TaskRabbit because nerds literally cannot handle the unbearable strain of a normal existence and pay internet strangers money to perform mundane tasks like going to the post office

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

I understand I'm in a small minority about this

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Is he breathing?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Ciprian Maricon posted:

the best part of this for me was learning about a service called TaskRabbit because nerds literally cannot handle the unbearable strain of a normal existence and pay internet strangers money to perform mundane tasks like going to the post office

A lot of people in NYC are getting into it because trying to fit errands in while you're at a demanding job sucks.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Total Meatlove posted:

Is he breathing?

i wasnt asking you!

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I really loving hate Fearne Cotton

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Destroy My Sweater posted:

ugh

thank you!!! finally someone said it, forever reblog THIS

I dont think you 'get' this thread, so you should probably :lurkmore: haha god what an assholey smiley but seriously

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

The Big Taff Man posted:

I really loving hate Fearne Cotton

She thinks you're cool so that's kind of sad.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Brony Car posted:

A lot of people in NYC are getting into it because trying to fit errands in while you're at a demanding job sucks.

Stinky pit fits all his errands in because everything he needs is in the same strip mall as the home depot parking lot

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Boeing Troll posted:

Stinky pit fits all his errands in because everything he needs is in the same strip mall as the home depot parking lot

hell,

how's the vacay going kwagga

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Mr. Mambold posted:

hell,

how's the vacay going kwagga

Nice, nice. We got most of the wedding prep stuff out of the way today so now we will get in more beach time. Also we are going to another seafood feast tomorrow at one of the best seafood places in Croatia

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Ciprian Maricon posted:

lol i thought task rabbit was like some courier company he was talking about not literally some monkey who does your boring jobs for you.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Slaapaav posted:

please dont stalk me

i might

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Boeing Troll posted:

Nice, nice. We got most of the wedding prep stuff out of the way today so now we will get in more beach time. Also we are going to another seafood feast tomorrow at one of the best seafood places in Croatia

You seen any topless babes dude? Describe their breasts, size, shape, dangle, color, veinyness, nipple size, erc

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Boeing Troll posted:

We're goofing off in Santa Monica, nice beaches too I guess. We probably ought to find a good seafood place before we leave. Ran into billy bob yesterday, he gives his regards, says congrats on the weddings,

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

You seen any topless babes dude? Describe their breasts, size, shape, dangle, color, veinyness, nipple size, erc

Nah the beach we go to is a family beach for locals, haven't really seen any exposed droopers, big, veiny or otherwise

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Boeing Troll posted:

Nah the beach we go to is a family beach for locals, haven't really seen any exposed droopers, big, veiny or otherwise

Hmm. Imo the local beaches are the best place for big free titties. Might want to choose a new beach my friend, you should be able to see tits when you close your eyes.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Mr. Mambold posted:

We're goofing off in Santa Monica, nice beaches too I guess. We probably ought to find a good seafood place before we leave. Ran into billy bob yesterday, he gives his regards, says congrats on the weddings,

Thanks for the shoutout

When you go to the beach, do divers show up to explore you

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Mr. Mambold posted:

If you guys are looking to splurge, Melisse is ridiculously good.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

African AIDS cum posted:

Hmm. Imo the local beaches are the best place for big free titties. Might want to choose a new beach my friend, you should be able to see tits when you close your eyes.

I have big veiny droopers tattooed on the insides of my eyelids. That's why I'm always so horney

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Boeing Troll posted:

I have big veiny droopers tattooed on the insides of my eyelids. That's why I'm always so horney

I thought it was the Indian genes haha

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Boeing Troll posted:

Thanks for the shoutout

When you go to the beach, do divers show up to explore you

not yet, I move too fast maybe idk

Smokey posted:

Cool, will check out, smokey, thank

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Smokey posted:

I didn't know your mam's name is melisse

Edit: oh you said splurge, not spooge

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

pwm whipz

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Boeing Troll posted:

I didn't know your mam's name is melisse

Edit: oh you said splurge, not spooge

spooge

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Mambo living the life. Nice beaches, splurging on good seafood. Impressive moustache. Nice, very nice.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Mr. Mambold posted:

not yet, I move too fast maybe idk

Cool, will check out, smokey, thank

I didn't realize you were actually in LA, old-chan. Guess I should read more posts in this thread.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I ran 6,4km in 36:08, it was ok I guess.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

it has my tyres sat in the back now waiting to put them on the new wheels tomorrow. ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Smokey posted:

I didn't realize you were actually in LA, old-chan. Guess I should read more posts in this thread.

"yeah lets read more mambold posts!"
- nobody

• Locked thread