Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
this thread is all about cars and anime my two favourite things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
to the lame rear end gay with a dumb fail BMW(?) idling issue have you checked ur injector orings???????????????????????????????????????????????????

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Boeing Troll posted:

Nice, nice. We got most of the wedding prep stuff out of the way today so now we will get in more beach time. Also we are going to another seafood feast tomorrow at one of the best seafood places in Croatia

kwaggas getting married

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Pissflaps posted:

gently caress anime

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
It'd be great if when I had sex I could actually remember it properly and also didn't forget what the girl's face looked like while I'm going down on them

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

It'd be great if when I had sex I could actually remember it properly and also didn't forget what the girl's face looked like while I'm going down on them

Chaz and kwagga having fishy feasts

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Machinegunboyo posted:

If you see terdman driving a German whip
Blacked out windows, sucking dick

Lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Butterfly Valley posted:

Comgrats on being a pussy eating bitch u will get throat cancer from eating pussy its true

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I miss Greg but am looking forward to our new posting life under Gigi Galli and also looking forward to having lots of beers with them both in march, 2015

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Comgrats on being a pussy eating bitch u will get throat cancer from eating pussy its true

I will get throat cancer from drinking rose wine by myself but of the fleeting muddled memories I have of the night we rolled around a lot and did all the positions and christ she had the cutest little butt

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

http://instagram.com/p/qdadQap1P8/

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

I will get throat cancer from drinking rose wine by myself but of the fleeting muddled memories I have of the night we rolled around a lot and did all the positions and christ she had the cutest little butt

I'm now gay from this post

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

chaz did all 300 kama sutra positions with the dancer girl and then made her a cocktail stirred with his pinky

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

fat greasy puto posted:

chaz did all 300 kama sutra positions with the dancer girl and then made her a cocktail stirred with his pinky

I don't believe the girls are hot cause he lives in england

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

African AIDS cum posted:

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

me neither especially since he keeps going on about her body

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

fat greasy puto posted:

I'm poo poo at cocktails but make a nice white russian

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

She hot w/ a cute face and curly hair but yeah I'm gonna shag my way across you country next year

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

fat greasy puto posted:

me neither especially since he keeps going on about her body

Bet her pussy smells like a honey bucket

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Butterfly Valley posted:

She hot w/ a cute face and curly hair but yeah I'm gonna shag my way across you country next year

Post pics cause i aint bout to give a drat using my "imagination"

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

hes gone lol

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I'm here but I'm not old tgulp

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

chaz boned scary spice

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

post a pic of the girl, you had sex with. the dancer

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

fat greasy puto posted:

post a pic of the girl, you had sex with. the dancer

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

Do the Gundam on Acropolis.
Uma Uma dance the Cosmopolis.
Kage Bunshin the Populace.
That thing got a pussy in it?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

t-gulp had sex yet he won't post gifs

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Janis Sprukts posted:

That thing got a pussy in it?

yeah its got a pussy in it

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Driving around tonight, there's a blackout, traffic lights aren't working so there's huge gridlock, a bike with 2 guys swerving through the cars stops right in front of me and the guy riding at the back starts looking at my car, sees that there's also two men in my car and chooses and easier target, the car next to me where its only one woman driving, he gets out of the bike and starts hitting her window telling her to open the door since she refuses he pulls out a gun and shoots, I don't know if he hit her or not I just noticed that there was an opening in the traffic and I pulled out of there at 100kph...

I wish I was making this poo poo up

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Somehow there are shittier places to live than this

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
if i lived in america i would carry multiple firearms on me at all times because anything else sounds suicidal. tbh i would probably not want to live in america

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Slaapaav posted:

if i lived in america i would carry multiple firearms on me at all times because anything else sounds suicidal. tbh i would probably not want to live in america

hefe lives in Venezuela m8

El Hefe posted:

Driving around tonight, there's a blackout, traffic lights aren't working so there's huge gridlock, a bike with 2 guys swerving through the cars stops right in front of me and the guy riding at the back starts looking at my car, sees that there's also two men in my car and chooses and easier target, the car next to me where its only one woman driving, he gets out of the bike and starts hitting her window telling her to open the door since she refuses he pulls out a gun and shoots, I don't know if he hit her or not I just noticed that there was an opening in the traffic and I pulled out of there at 100kph...

so was it as bad as this pre-death of Chavez? Honestly curious, Im painfully ignorant about what's going on down there.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Gigi Galli posted:

hefe lives in Venezuela m8

thats probably not a better place to live

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Slaapaav posted:

You're a retard lol

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

Do the Gundam on Acropolis.
Uma Uma dance the Cosmopolis.
Kage Bunshin the Populace.
all of my guns have pussies in them. im a real american

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

African AIDS cum posted:

You're a retard lol

please dont kill me..

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Hmm what race were they hehe you should move

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Gigi Galli posted:

so was it as bad as this pre-death of Chavez? Honestly curious, Im painfully ignorant about what's going on down there.

Yeah just as bad really, since Chavez became president crime just kept getting worse and worse each year.

Venezuela is the second most violent country in the world with a 99% impunity rate, and there's no food or basic goods, and the inflation is well over 70% this year alone, and there are blackouts all the time, most people have no running water even people with money, most airlines left the country because they aren't getting paid, all the dealerships are empty because there aren't any cars to sell, etc, etc, etc...

Good thing we Venezuelans have a good sense of humor or we would have all committed suicide long ago.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

come to usa el hefe, if you help killing whitie we promise you a place in aztlan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
On the other hand, people get free over the air World Cup and Formula 1, suck it England.

• Locked thread