Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Lineker with cardio owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Move of the Fight: the high fives

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
That fight was super fun and showing that kind of cardio after he made weight is probably a good sign for the future as far as Lineker's concerned

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Awesome slugfest although The Turkish Delight probably should have tried a different strategy. This has been a good card.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Those were some mean loving lefts

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
John Lineker owns a lot. He'd get trounced by Mighty Mouse but I wish that fight would have happened before the Ali fight and now the Cariaso match.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

holy gently caress lineker

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I hope they throw Chris Cariaso to the curb and give Lineker a fight against Mighty Mouse.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

Move of the Fight: the high fives

Yeah that was great, and totally warranted

and then Lineker knocked him out just to make sure the fans had a great time

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Tezcatlipoca posted:

They are really punching the poo poo out of each other.

this is all that needs to be said what a killer fight! I hope these dudes get a shot at each other again some day.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Whenever a dude gets slugged in the face a bunch, invites you to do it more don't hi five them. It just doesn't end well ever

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

I only started watching in time to see Jessamyn Duke felled by a Killer Instinct combo but this card has been amazing thus far

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Can't these Brazilians speak a more efficient language?

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

sam stout is still my favorite man with stone hands

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

MagicCube posted:

Can't these Brazilians speak a more efficient language?

Caralho, uh vai morrer

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

Beats a bunch of dudes who don't even have wiki's, misses weight on literally half his fights and deserves the title

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Who ordered all the sloppy back and forth brawls with 3rd round finishes?!

It was Fox Sports. it is literally all they've ever wanted to broadcast

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I hope they throw Chris Cariaso to the curb and give Lineker a fight against Mighty Mouse.

They're not giving Lineker a title shot until he makes weight a couple more times

Stimulus
Mar 25, 2005
Battle of the Koi tattoos

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Hexum posted:

Beats a bunch of dudes who don't even have wiki's, misses weight on literally half his fights and deserves the title

Who else has done better that DJ hasn't beaten recently?

fatherdog posted:

They're not giving Lineker a title shot until he makes weight a couple more times

Oh I know, I'd just think it'd be a lot more interesting than Cariaso getting crushed.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I'm glad Sam Stout fights in the same organization that Sean Sherk and Sean Salmon once fought in.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Oh I know, I'd just think it'd be a lot more interesting than Cariaso getting crushed.

Lineker would get crushed and probably via the same method that Cariaso would get crushed (wrestling)

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Salas is going to gas so loving bad.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Joe Lauzon seems like he needs glasses.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dangersim posted:

Salas is going to gas so loving bad.

There it is.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
that looks so gross I wonder how that would feel

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Holy poo poo gross

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I always want those things to burst.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Wow it looks like it's gonna pop

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
this has been such a fun show so far.

sausage king of Chicago
Jun 13, 2001
Is it squishy?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
that welt is my FRAM move of the night

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Maybe it will cushion the punches that land there.

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

This card rules

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dope fights

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

There have been some hilarious knock outs. I am loving the delayed knock outs

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Agreed questionable stoppage, ref should have let him get back up and be knocked down and punched 15 more times again

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

turns out all Proctor needed to do was grow a second brain

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Yea put a hat on it that seems like a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Just give him a red cup and some skoal he'll be good