Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Excels posted:

the flow of liquid poo poo this guy produces daily on fb is pretty unreal. constantly complains about A. being hungry or B. having no support. He posted saying he was alone and starving, and "luckily" managed to find "noodles and some sauce in the cupboard". Also a furry and reeks like a sewer at all times.

Ummm...how do you know what he smells like? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Excels posted:

the flow of liquid poo poo this guy produces daily on fb is pretty unreal. constantly complains about A. being hungry or B. having no support. He posted saying he was alone and starving, and "luckily" managed to find "noodles and some sauce in the cupboard". Also a furry and reeks like a sewer at all times.

"If a guy cums fast, you should be happy. If a guy doesn't cum at all. you should still be happy. If a guy is any certain way in bed you should sing his praises for being that way. Oh god I'm so insecure"

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
So apparently on board the plane that got shot down there were some important and well known HIV/AIDS researchers. How long till the conspiracy theories crop up on FB and the like saying that the Illuminati or whoever else did it?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Tracula posted:

So apparently on board the plane that got shot down there were some important and well known HIV/AIDS researchers. How long till the conspiracy theories crop up on FB and the like saying that the Illuminati or whoever else did it?
Dunno about that, but I'm predicting a bunch of russians being happy that god has smitten a bunch of fag-lovers.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

yeah this dude's a virgin

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Any hiccup in sexual relations are 100% the female's fault. There are NO exceptions. None. Ever.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Picnic Princess posted:

Any hiccup in sexual relations are 100% the female's fault. There are NO exceptions. None. Ever.

Premature ejaculation is totally women's fault. Specifically, their vagina's.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Tracula posted:

Regarding MH17 I had someone share a picture of the crash site which had a dead baby in it with the comment "found the missing plane". Unfriended that fucker.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

It's true, but the version with US would not be false either

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

All I replied with was something like, "Since when have you guys ever been quiet?"

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Hahaha I'm not intending racism so it's not racist guys.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

"It's funny because black people"

Truly a joke worth making.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Tracula posted:

Pretty sure a couple of people were already bringing up conspiracy theories about it while I was on break at work yesterday.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

Tracula posted:

Hahaha I'm not intending racism so it's not racist guys.

Stupid piece of poo poo can't even get the premise right.

Jesus is the son, God is the father.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
That's not how that meme works, either.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Melaneus posted:

Stupid piece of poo poo can't even get the premise right.

Jesus is the son, God is the father.

Some denominations will use them interchangeably depending on their interpretation of the trinity.

I've heard a southern baptist say "When Jesus created the universe..." Which, regardless of your religious beliefs or non-beliefs, just strikes the ear wrong.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Scarf posted:

Some denominations will use them interchangeably depending on their interpretation of the trinity.

I've heard a southern baptist say "When Jesus created the universe..." Which, regardless of your religious beliefs or non-beliefs, just strikes the ear wrong.

Yeah, it's a denomination thing, some believe in the Godhead as a singular being, some believe they're separate entities.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Yeah, the "Father, Son and Holy Ghost" are often seen as a singular entity. It still doesn't really work because... i mean one of the most famous things Jesus was sort of was come back.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Yeah it's agreed they're part of a whole (or else it wouldn't be much of a trinity) but one of the very first theological arguments in Christianity is just how autonomous each part is.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

RagnarokAngel posted:

Yeah it's agreed they're part of a whole (or else it wouldn't be much of a trinity) but one of the very first theological arguments in Christianity is just how autonomous each part is.

That's not even remotely true according to many different teachings.

My former (Catholic) church's priest once said the way he could tell who was Protestant or not was if they said "for God," or "for Jesus."

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 14:51 on Jul 18, 2014

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Wasabi the J posted:

That's not even remotely true according to many different teachings.

My former (Catholic) church's priest once said the way he could tell who was Protestant or not was if they said "for God," or "for Jesus."

Yeah well feel free to prove it.

:thurman:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Goddamn I am just DONE with social media.

A story about being able to count polar bears from space since they are just white dots (and if it moves, its a polar bear) and then the loving climate change deniers sprout up.

"WELL I GUESS DAVID SUZUKI IS A LIAR - TONS OF POLAR BEARS HERE"

Society is hosed up. I can't stand it anymore. Everyone is a loving idiot. The lady checking out your groceries? A loving idiot. That guy buying some bananas? A loving idiot.

Also all news feeds are littered with "THEY STILL CANT FIND THE OTHER MALAYSIAN FLIGHT"

No poo poo! The ocean is loving HUGE - its gone, it sucks, but it's not like they didnt try.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Friend of a friend posted this yesterday:

quote:

Just saw a report on local news. THEY say, who knows who came up with this, 1 out of 5 children don't where their next meal is coming from in SC. Know lots of kids here, everyone of them know where their next meal is coming from. This is how they indoctrinate more democrats. Sounds terrible and you want to do something about it. Be Smart and doubt what you hear. The communist made a science out of propaganda, liberals take it to the next step. THINK!

Yes, just because every affluent kid you know eats regular meals, clearly the LIBERAL MEDIA is skewing figures and flat out lying to try and indoctrinate more democrats.

And since I literally do this kind of poo poo for a living, I looked it up as best I could: In South Carolina, 22.8% of children lived below the poverty line last year according to the Census' ACS data. So yeah, basically 1 in 5 if you want to correlate poverty status with access to regular meals.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Scarf posted:

Friend of a friend posted this yesterday:

The grammar on that hurt my brain.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Vintersorg posted:

A story about being able to count polar bears from space since they are just white dots (and if it moves, its a polar bear)

It's false, because the polar bears live in snow.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

I love how that last comment gets cut off mid-sentence, much like how they would be if they were speaking in real life to a real black person

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

When did poor Kermit do to get turned into a meme where people vent their Passive-Aggressive opinions?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

It's false, because the polar bears live in snow.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/polar-bear-populations-can-be-monitored-by-satellite-1.2710341?cmp=fbtl

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

When did poor Kermit do to get turned into a meme where people vent their Passive-Aggressive opinions?

June 17th, 2014, according to knowyourmeme.com, but it started being a twitter thing two days later.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Vintersorg posted:

A story about being able to count polar bears from space since they are just white dots (and if it moves, its a polar bear) and then the loving climate change deniers sprout up.

"WELL I GUESS DAVID SUZUKI IS A LIAR - TONS OF POLAR BEARS HERE"

Society is hosed up. I can't stand it anymore. Everyone is a loving idiot. The lady checking out your groceries? A loving idiot. That guy buying some bananas? A loving idiot.

Also all news feeds are littered with "THEY STILL CANT FIND THE OTHER MALAYSIAN FLIGHT"

No poo poo! The ocean is loving HUGE - its gone, it sucks, but it's not like they didnt try.

Woah dude calm down. Go outside, go lift some weights, eat some ice cream, do something other than stew in the poo poo heap of the internet.

In other social idiots news: who's at fault when a man can't get his plumbing to fill up?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

In other social idiots news: who's at fault when a man can't get his plumbing to fill up?

Besides Obama?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

DemeaninDemon posted:

is this some kind of euphemism?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

trapped mouse posted:

Besides Obama?

Obama: The reason we can't get erections.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
More from this furry guy.

:gonk:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Excels posted:

Sever. Although I'm assuming you're keeping the guy around just for thread material.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Tracula posted:

Sever. Although I'm assuming you're keeping the guy around just for thread material.

Yeah. He's an ex-boyfriend of a friend of a friend of mine.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Hope I am not too late for Thor chat- Thor is currently the All Father in comics, taking the seat after the death of Odin, so it will probably just be his daughter. Or Valkyrie.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Excels posted:

"This is my daughter, dumbass."

The guy's comment makes me imagine that he cringes his face like a baby pooping every time he shares a lovely joke. It makes me unreasonably angry.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

My favorite thing, besides the oversimplification of taxation as a concept, is the hammer and sickle "x" in "extorted".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Black helicopters comin' across the border, puppet masters for the New World Order:

And because no music video would be complete with out this sort of comment:

• Locked thread