Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

All Nines posted:

I've been hesitant to sell cards to buy more competitive cards since I want to collect playsets, but then I remembered that I've ended up with two playsets of regular-art Extinction in addition to the ones I got for kickstarting, so I might just have to make that Orc deck for next week.

The expensive cards can probably be swapped out for cheaper cards. You could swap Zoltogs for Gore Feasts, Reginalds for Veteran Brawlers, and it wouldn't be as strong but it would probably still get there a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
I've been trying to make Eye of Creation work to mixed success. Sometimes you get the eye and win, sometimes you play a T3 Beetle and they don't have a board wipe and you win. Other times, you don't draw your big guys or eyes (even though you have a million) and you die to something embarrassing. I think the deck really needs 4 more ramp cards to work.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I don't know what to take for tomorrow, help me out here guys.

SD Inspire humans, based on the deck I posted last week (adding more Mirror Knights and Blessing the Fallen because Blood Diamond)

A goofy Comet Strike list like discussed a few pages ago

A Wild Sapphire Spellshield-y tempo (Mirror Knights and counters for the extinctions)

Thing is, the HTP Series is more for people who want to be Serious About Hex, and are more likely to try and run "good decks". Not to mention that you have to actually be paying attention to third party stuff to know about it.

I like the Comet Strike deck because I'm a dumb Timmy who likes big numbers and janky cards, but I'm expecting at least a few Gorestorms and Ruby Aggro, especially since Threshold made a big deal out of it on their podcast/deck article. I'm not sure how well it will hold up.

I've had mixed results with the Humans, but I haven't gotten to try it with the Blessings yet. Dropping a Hero with Steadfast, Lifedrain and Flight post-Extinction seems really strong. With Blessing, I'm able to trade much more easily with aggro.

Wild Sapphire seems to be plausible, but it seems pretty untested. Seems like it should be able to handle both early aggro and BD though.

Goddamn this post got long. Maybe I should stop being a sperg about a tournament that I have to literally get to the finals for it to matter at all :v:

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
If you like winning games, don't play comet strike.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Go RV! posted:

I don't know what to take for tomorrow, help me out here guys.

SD Inspire humans, based on the deck I posted last week (adding more Mirror Knights and Blessing the Fallen because Blood Diamond)

A goofy Comet Strike list like discussed a few pages ago

A Wild Sapphire Spellshield-y tempo (Mirror Knights and counters for the extinctions)

Thing is, the HTP Series is more for people who want to be Serious About Hex, and are more likely to try and run "good decks". Not to mention that you have to actually be paying attention to third party stuff to know about it.

I like the Comet Strike deck because I'm a dumb Timmy who likes big numbers and janky cards, but I'm expecting at least a few Gorestorms and Ruby Aggro, especially since Threshold made a big deal out of it on their podcast/deck article. I'm not sure how well it will hold up.

I've had mixed results with the Humans, but I haven't gotten to try it with the Blessings yet. Dropping a Hero with Steadfast, Lifedrain and Flight post-Extinction seems really strong. With Blessing, I'm able to trade much more easily with aggro.

Wild Sapphire seems to be plausible, but it seems pretty untested. Seems like it should be able to handle both early aggro and BD though.

Goddamn this post got long. Maybe I should stop being a sperg about a tournament that I have to literally get to the finals for it to matter at all :v:
Be thankful, I got a ton of prep work done for it then just realized yesterday I am to attend a family wedding that for all intents and purposes will be crap. It's me, I'm the douche who'd rather be playing competitive hex than seeing some random family members I don't remember.

That said, most of the people in the 128 mans even later on weren't that great, so just solid fundamentals and a little bit of luck should get you far as long as you play a sane deck. So I'll agree with Karnegal, don't bother with the Comet Strike deck.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

I signed up but I have no idea what I'm going to play. I have been really lazy about joining the 128 mans this last week.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Karnegal posted:

If you like winning games, don't play comet strike.

I know that, but man. It's the Johnny Dream to take the janky rogue deck to the tourney and win. Plus, you win by a comet hitting a planet. Holy poo poo.

I'll definitely either run one of other two. I'll be around tonight if anyone wants to do some testing. My in-game is Disappointment.

Slifter
Feb 8, 2011

Go RV! posted:

I know that, but man. It's the Johnny Dream to take the janky rogue deck to the tourney and win. Plus, you win by a comet hitting a planet. Holy poo poo.

I'll definitely either run one of other two. I'll be around tonight if anyone wants to do some testing. My in-game is Disappointment.

Right now if I was to play and and wanted to win I'd take this list.

Kranok

10 Blood Shard
12 Diamond Shard
4 Shards of Fate

4 Life Siphon
4 Burn to the Ground

4 Immortality
2 Surge Mechanism
4 Pact of Pain
4 Eternal Youth
4 Blinding Light
4 Extinction

4 Comet Strike

Reserve

4x Inquisition
4x Sorrow

This is generally stronger than the Sapphire version with a little less consistency.

Not really sure about all the cards in the sideboard. Sorrow helps against Orcs while Inquisition helps against those running counters. Pretty much every other card I can think of helps one of those matchups, and this deck can't afford to sideboard more than 4 cards at once.

Slifter fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jul 19, 2014

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
AH data is up http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=37156

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
There's a new friday update up, but there's not mcuh information in it that's interesting beside the free tournament on the 26th that has no player cap. You can get paired up against the Hex staff and if you win against them it says you get a prize.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Hextechs put up an interesting article on the metagame and deck tiers.

http://www.hextechs.tv/articles/tiers-of-joy-a-comprehensive-look-at-the-metagame/

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
So, uh, best turn 3 ever?

E: I got a bye in the final round of that tournament. Who makes it all teh way and quits?

Gross Dude fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jul 19, 2014

Rhaegar
Jul 16, 2006
So I'm thinking of giving up my last kickstarter code. I initially kickstarted at the Pro Player and Dungeon Crawler tier but I'm finding I really only have time for 1-2 drafts per week and I still have 150 unopened packs. I have one code remaining which is the non-draft code for the pro player tier (so another 150 packs) and I'm wondering if it would be more economical to auction the packs for platinum, open the packs and auction the rares/uniques for platinum or sell for cash and buy platinum.

Vilgan
Dec 30, 2012

Gross Dude posted:

So, uh, best turn 3 ever?

E: I got a bye in the final round of that tournament. Who makes it all teh way and quits?

I feel like I see T3 states like that pretty often when only 1 person is drafting dwarves. I had a similar t3 state myself earlier, and have seen that exact board state played against me as well.

I think one of the better theoretical starts would be 3 2/1 or 2/2 creatures in the first 2 turns, then ruby acclerant into gorefiend on T3. Something like 23 points of damage in the first 3 turns, 24 if you have the deal 1 gain 1 champ power.

Vilgan
Dec 30, 2012

Rhaegar posted:

So I'm thinking of giving up my last kickstarter code. I initially kickstarted at the Pro Player and Dungeon Crawler tier but I'm finding I really only have time for 1-2 drafts per week and I still have 150 unopened packs. I have one code remaining which is the non-draft code for the pro player tier (so another 150 packs) and I'm wondering if it would be more economical to auction the packs for platinum, open the packs and auction the rares/uniques for platinum or sell for cash and buy platinum.

If you can only play 2 drafts a week and your goal is platinum, the most economical is probably trading it in and then selling the packs for plat. It might be worth waiting for open beta tho since pack prices should go up a bit then, they are super depressed right now.

If you just want to cash it out, it probably wouldn't be too hard to sell the code for cash and then go spend that on hookers and blow.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I've never noticed this before, but if you go to your inventory stash, you can look at the top and see how many you have of each type of item.One of the item types is recipes, so that must be how crafting is done.

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Gross Dude posted:

I've never noticed this before, but if you go to your inventory stash, you can look at the top and see how many you have of each type of item.One of the item types is recipes, so that must be how crafting is done.

I actually saw that and figured it would be like every other crafting system; Standard stuff will be exactly that and available by default, then cooler stuff like special or faction gear is learned by dropped or purchased recipes.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Trip Report for the HexTCGPro thing! (Challonge page)

Wyatt the Sapper
10 Wild Shard
10 Sapphire Shard
2 Shards of Fate

4 Howling Brave
3 Cerulean Mirror Knight
4 Moonariu Sensei
4 Buccaneer
1 Jadiim
3 Battle Beetle

2 Peek
2 Nature Reigns
2 Survival of the Fittest
4 Countermagic
4 Crash of Beasts

ROUND 1 - Shambala (NO SHOW)
1-0

Played a game for fun with WaggyWag (BS control), lost to his constant Inquisitors. (This guy ended up top 8-ing)

ROUND 2 - Elademri (S Tempo)
G1 - He got two mastery of times with 5 damage on the board, into a gralk. Welp.
G2- We both get stuck on low resource for a few turns, but I pull Braves and land a Beetle he cant deal with, I get him down to 4, but he eventually gets a Gralk, into 2 more Mastery of Time. with 5 power on the board again.
1-1
(Note that I later found out that this guy went 6-1 in the swiss, top 8-ed)

ROUND 3 - Sithos (NO SHOW)
This guy should have been removed last round, but due to a clerical error, I get a bye! Hooray! Instead of playing a round for fun, I went to get a delicious hoagie.
2-1

ROUND 4 - Desp (Wild Eye Ramp)
G1- I get stuck on 3, and he gets Squirrel Titans and Jadiim. I hold out for a while, but get overrun in the end.
G2- He gets an early brave and puck, and continually puts down threats. I fend them off with counters and turbluances, until I stabilize with Mirror Knighted Rhinos and win
G3-He ramps hard early game and gets a T4 and T5 squirrel titan, T6 Fist, T7 Jadiim. I deal with all of it except for the first squirrel titan, which pounds me down as I draw nothing but shards until he wins.
2-2

ROUND 5- Stormchyld (RD Inspire)
G1- We chat casually about the tourney so far, while I outpace him with 3 Crash of Beasts. Nothing to see here.
G2- I get two early Crashes. He makes a bad trade by swinging his Lionel'ed Sword Trainer into my rhinos, and I'm able to keep everything else off the board.
3-2

ROUND 6- nonosense (BDs Lifegain Control)
G1- Battle Beetle Beatdown early on, but he used Pact of Pain, 2 Immortality and Eternal Youths to hold me off until he milled me out. At the end of the game he had over a hundred life.
G2- Early beatdown again, but he lasted for another 5 turns or so off 2 Immortalities before running out of answers
G3- Extinction and Inquisitors left the board open early, with me countering his Eternal Youths. We each went into draw go for about 6 turns, where I drew nothing but shards. We traded Extinction vs Crash, but he held me off long enough that he could just keep Immortalitying, finally milling me out with a double Madness. He ended at 2 life, with 12 or so cards left in his deck.
3-3

ROUND 7 - Theyeti (BD Control)
At this point, I'm definitely out, but maybe I can make top 16 and get some packs. And besides, what's one more set?
G1- He puts down two early Totems, but gets stuck at 3 for a bit, and I keep him keep them off the board, counter an extinction, and he dies.
G2- 2 Wild Shards, 3 Crash. Keep. He inquisitions one, Zareds my Brave, and plays a 4/4 lifedrain totem. When it starts flying, I turbulence it. He gets 2 free angels, and I'm still at 2 shards with no Sapphire.
G3- He drops a Soul Armament, Inquisitors Jadiim to nothing, next turn gets a free Angel and double Solitarys Jadiim and my Rhino, and I accidentally misclick the Solitary instead of the Armaments with my Nature's Reigns. Even if I hadn't, though, he had just played a Vampire King. I would have only gotten one extra draw, and there was nothing I had that could deal with that.
3-4

If I had to run this deck again, I'd drop Jadiim for another Beetle. Jadiim was nearly always straight up murdered when he came out, because he was the only good target. I never got blown out (ignore game 2), but I obviously lost way too much.

I ended coming in 38th out of 116 registered, so I guess that's not too bad.

Maybe I should have run Gore Storm.

Go RV! fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jul 19, 2014

Vilgan
Dec 30, 2012

I don't think I've ever felt more confident about a draft after drafting than after the last tourney. I had extra playables like wind whisperer and some of the 5 drop draw 1 discard 1 flyers that didn't make the cut

Someone passing(!) me a soul marble in pack 2 certainly didn't hurt either.

Hrmm, having trouble with images so here is the decklist:
4 spearcliff pegasus
2 buccaneer
1 skyle griffin
1 Soul Marble
1 Shellsafe Sure Shot (the guy who makes a turtle pet)
2 wind whisperer
1 Kraken Guard Mariner
2 Mystic of the tranquil dream (socketed for flight)
1 phoenix guard aeronaut (swiftstrike)
1 Cerulean Mentalist (inspire damage to opp -> draw a card)
1 protectorate clergyman
2 repel
1 sapper's charge
1 rose lion
1 menacing graalk
1 polymorph dingler
17 shards (including 1x shard of fate)

Never really came close to dropping a game, even though I only saw the soul marble once.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vilgan fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jul 20, 2014

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Managed to take a draft because my draftmates saw fit to pass me four buccaneers and three devoted emissaries among other control. Kept the board clean and let a few orcs do the heavy lifting.

Thanks, guys!

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
This is the first time I've ever played loregoyl in draft, and he is being a BEAST! My deck is very stally and has 3 call to the graves, 2 transers, and a murder. About half my games end up with a staleld board state and I just recycle calls/transfers and murder to slowly get ahead.

It's actualyl a really fun deck to play.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Here's the top 8 decks

Elademri wins with his mono-Sapphire softlock deck.

TJTaylor took 2nd with the Blood Diamond we all know and love.

Werlix and Gwaer took 3rd and 4th.

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Elademri's deck is extremely close to mine, which is kind of satisfying to see. The big difference is that I run Thunderbird instead of buccaneer and mesmerize instead of Yesterday. Reason I do is because a thunderbird or two on the board more or less wins you the game if you manage to Gralk and then next turn do a Mastery of Time.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Buccanneer and Gralk work *really* well with Yesterday. I've used the same Gralk to stunlock an opponent for five or six turns in a row that way.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Just want to reiterate that I still have beta codes for goons who missed the KS. Post here or PM me if you're an interested player. Reminder that there is no in game tutorial so watch the video at the top of the OP and/or ask here for help. If you're a Magic player, it'll be fairly intuitive from DOTP, but be aware that there differences.

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Ask me about delicious soy products.
Karnegal, I do not mean to rag on you giving out beta keys. It did remind me of the problems I encounter, though.

So far, each person I've talked to about Hex has thought it cool. Some were pretty excited. I gave out some beta keys, and universally the response was "How do I get new cards?" followed by quitting when I tell them they have to buy them. The only way to learn how to draft well is to memorize all the cards and pit yourself against an increasingly competitive draft scene. It's pretty discouraging, and even the friends I had playing with me in Alpha have bailed.

How do you guys sell the game to people, or is the general consensus to just hold off until there are more features?

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Afgad posted:

Karnegal, I do not mean to rag on you giving out beta keys. It did remind me of the problems I encounter, though.

So far, each person I've talked to about Hex has thought it cool. Some were pretty excited. I gave out some beta keys, and universally the response was "How do I get new cards?" followed by quitting when I tell them they have to buy them. The only way to learn how to draft well is to memorize all the cards and pit yourself against an increasingly competitive draft scene. It's pretty discouraging, and even the friends I had playing with me in Alpha have bailed.

How do you guys sell the game to people, or is the general consensus to just hold off until there are more features?

Well for people looking for a free to play, until PvE is out, HEX isn't for them. A lot of the people in this thread are current or former Magic the Gathering players, and the appeal of HEX is that it's offering a wildly be client than MTGO (It already looks better, and is probably at least as stable as MTGO). It's also significantly cheaper than Magic online. So for most of the people I know who are playing, they've traded down to a less expensive hobby. I'm not sure that you really can sell people on the game if they only want F2P, at least not until PvE comes out.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Karnegal posted:

Well for people looking for a free to play, until PvE is out, HEX isn't for them. A lot of the people in this thread are current or former Magic the Gathering players, and the appeal of HEX is that it's offering a wildly be client than MTGO (It already looks better, and is probably at least as stable as MTGO). It's also significantly cheaper than Magic online. So for most of the people I know who are playing, they've traded down to a less expensive hobby. I'm not sure that you really can sell people on the game if they only want F2P, at least not until PvE comes out.
Exactly, for the people already on board it's a great substitute because we've had time to get a grip on the current draft format - but sadly it's currently a bit more of an uphill battle for the guys coming in during beta rather than alpha. Hopefully when open beta starts there will be enough fresh blood and people playing with the starter decks that it gets a bit more of a smoother learning curve.

I think maybe newbie constructed queues that use the starter decks exclusively might be good, give it a relatively cheap entry fee and some decent rewards for a newbie like staple commons/uncommons and a few packs. Anything to give new players more of a reason to keep playing without pressing on them the need to spend a bunch of money right away. Maybe I'm over-thinking it and as soon as they open the gates the regular draft queues will fire up super easy.

Afgad
Dec 24, 2006

Ask me about delicious soy products.
I don't get the feeling that they're unwilling to pay money, but Hex requires a gigantic amount of money in order to unlock the majority of the gameplay. Drafting is incredibly fun but it's a lot of money to learn on - I think a person can reasonably expect to pay over $50 before they start winning even the first round of drafts unless they're, as you said, MtG veterans. The only reason I did well was because I got a considerable amount of practice during Alpla.

I've opened about 174 packs, not including my 11 primals, and I'm still missing a host of key cards for making competitive decks. I can at least make fun decks now, though, but even 150 packs is $138, and if you buy at that rate you won't get any primals. It's just a really hard game to get in to.

I guess I'll just keep waiting for PvE to push it. Right now Hex is amazing fun but it's not a very good value.

Edit: I totally forgot about swiss draft. I suppose that would be a lot better for new players than the competitive queue.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
Hex not being a very good value is pretty subjective. Have your friends watch some Hex draft streams and/or have them try out a swiss draft. If they can't spend $5-6 dollars to see if it's something they would enjoy then I don't know what to say. Maybe try to get them into Hearthstone as a gateway drug for Hex?

Edit: Speaking of streams, all of the regular streamers are pretty average. ( No offense goon streamers, I have only really seen Mightygerm play and he is great but rarely streams. ) I'm certainly not perfect, which is why I wish I could find a streamer that I could learn some things from.

katkillad2 fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Jul 21, 2014

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Yeah CCGs just aren't value games. You really can't play them competitively without a significant cash investment. It's just how the business model works.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Karnegal posted:

Yeah CCGs just aren't value games. You really can't play them competitively without a significant cash investment. It's just how the business model works.
You are correct, it's just a shame that currently there isn't the ability for people to get a feel for the game to establish whether they actually want to put in the money investment to play it competitively. The sad truth is because the proving grounds have become the place go to try out their competitive decks, there isn't a place where new players can play the game against real people of similar skill at little cost without significant headaches.

Oh yeah, and hopefully with open beta they add phantom drafts, for related reasons!

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

LightReaper posted:

You are correct, it's just a shame that currently there isn't the ability for people to get a feel for the game to establish whether they actually want to put in the money investment to play it competitively. The sad truth is because the proving grounds have become the place go to try out their competitive decks, there isn't a place where new players can play the game against real people of similar skill at little cost without significant headaches.

Oh yeah, and hopefully with open beta they add phantom drafts, for related reasons!

Yeah better matchmaking for non-paid tournaments would be a huge boon to the game. I imagine that they're aware of this, and my assumption would be that they don't feel like they have a big enough player pool to further sub-divide them. I know I have to wait a decent amount of time to get a game in the proving grounds already.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

katkillad2 posted:

Hex not being a very good value is pretty subjective. Have your friends watch some Hex draft streams and/or have them try out a swiss draft. If they can't spend $5-6 dollars to see if it's something they would enjoy then I don't know what to say. Maybe try to get them into Hearthstone as a gateway drug for Hex?

Edit: Speaking of streams, all of the regular streamers are pretty average. ( No offense goon streamers, I have only really seen Mightygerm play and he is great but rarely streams. ) I'm certainly not perfect, which is why I wish I could find a streamer that I could learn some things from.

I keep meaning to go on a regular stream schedule, but I'm often playing other games during drafting, which makes it hard to stream.

Rhaegar
Jul 16, 2006
Has anything be revealed by Cryptozoic regarding drafts when set 2 is released? Will there be separate drafts for just set 2? Will there continue to be drafts for just set 1? Will it be a combination of both?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
I suppose I am an ex-MTG veteran, but I've paid a total of $25 ($20 kickstarter $5 plat) at this point. I draft whenever I want and I guess I'm still kind of far from having any constructed viable deck other than a ghetto orc deck since I sell all my valuable (constructed-viable) rares, but constructed seems kind of bad at this point anyway so w/e.

Thoom
Jan 12, 2004

LUIGI SMASH!

Rhaegar posted:

Has anything be revealed by Cryptozoic regarding drafts when set 2 is released? Will there be separate drafts for just set 2? Will there continue to be drafts for just set 1? Will it be a combination of both?

I don't think they've put out an official statement, but what I've heard from people in the know is that there will be set 2 only, set 1 only, and mixed options.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Thoom posted:

I don't think they've put out an official statement, but what I've heard from people in the know is that there will be set 2 only, set 1 only, and mixed options.

Hopefully that will come with Open Beta, I'm not sure how well the draft pool can handle 4 variations of draft (111, 112, 122, 222). 8 with constructed/swiss variants of each, and King Gabriel help us if they let us specify the order we draft the packs in.

e: Speaking of drafts, I never seem to win them. I nearly always get a pack payout, but I can only rarely close the deal. I'd say my odds are 10% to scrub straight out, 40% to lose round 2, 40% to lose the finals and 10% to win. I want to improve my draft game, but I don't know where to go from here.

Also, CZE, let us play fun games with our draft decks. A friend and I queued together, and both scrubbed out immediately. The natural thing to do would have been to play each other with our decks, but we weren't able to, as it's not a legal deck.

Go RV! fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jul 21, 2014

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Gonna stream as much as I reasonably can tonight, I expect, come watch!

http://www.twitch.tv/lightreaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

edit: uh, wait, 1 plat = 1 cent, not 1 dollar, so they didn't really make THAT much money.
ignore this post

Tamba fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jul 21, 2014

• Locked thread