Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i can only achieve orgasm in microgravity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
"space"? wtf? thats not even like a thing though? kinda seems like nothing? and like it's complete poo poo?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pedantra posted:

"space"? wtf? thats not even like a thing though? kinda seems like nothing? and like it's complete poo poo?

Don't get me started!

poverty goat

one cool thing about space is that to gently caress in space some degree of bdsm is required to keep you and your partner from bumping all around the cabin every time you thrust

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
have actually seen space? it sucks.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

space can suck my dick

Salmiakki

Bo-Pepper posted:

space can suck my dick

well, vacuums

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

space can suck my dick

Salmiakki posted:

well, vacuums

Salmiakki

what if you sucked spaces dick

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Salmiakki posted:

:aaaaa:

poverty goat

we are all made of star stuff so whenever you suck a dick you are sucking the dick of the universe

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

I will do it and report back.

Salmiakki

gggiiimmmppp posted:

we are all made of star stuff so whenever you suck a dick you are sucking the dick of the universe

Salmiakki

Air Julio posted:

I will do it and report back.

i cant wait

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Can I eat space out instead?

joke_explainer

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

I'm a reactionary, pretending to be a liberal. I tell people I love space, for the progress, but actually I'm terrified by a darkness that has no name or end.

Salmiakki

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Can I eat space out instead?

space has no limits

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

space has no limits

far out, man

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

yo space we gon get freaky once you go dark matter nothing else make yo heart go pitter patter

weird

by zen death robot

Pedantra posted:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

I'm a reactionary, pretending to be a liberal. I tell people I love space, for the progress, but actually I'm terrified by a darkness that has no name or end.

Looke

Trouble viewing this newsletter? View it online | Download a printer friendly copy Subscribe Here | Unsubscribe Here

TEE OFF FROM YOUR INBOX TEL: 01179 701 116
Nicky Lumb Golf Superstore https://www.nickylumb.com
https://www.bristolgolfcentre.com | Contact us

TOP FEATURES

Greetings from Nicky Thursday, 10 July 2014

PING G30 product launch and custom fitting day
Join us on Tuesday 22nd July for the PING custom fitting and G30 product launch. The day will run from 4pm-8pm so you will have the opportunity to try the new product and get custom fitted.

Please call 0117 9701116 or click here to book a FREE fitting with the new G30 collection. There will be special offers and reductions on many PING products on the day!

So if you are looking for new equipment, this is a day not to be missed.

Callaway custom fitting day
On Thursday 24th July from 4pm-8pm Callaway will be here to offer you the chance to try the products for FREE and get custom fitted.

Call 0117 9701116 or click here to book an appointment.

There will also be special offers and deductions on the day on many Callaway Products! We hope you will join us to receive expert advice and even discounted new equipment.

Benefits of video coaching by Ryan Crowley
The use of a video camera is an effective tool to help us to help you improve technique. Here at the Bristol golf centre we are using video feedback as a coaching aid. Video can very quickly help a pupil to understand the basic fundamentals of a specific movement.

Providing pupils with immediate video feedback of their last performance enables us to reinforce the technical elements of the movement.

By comparing performances of previous movements, or even a tour pro comparison, the software we use enables us to compare video images via an iPad screen.

Golf lessons should be a rewarding experience; a video camera helps us make the most out of your time. When you watch yourself perform via the iPad screen, the image is there before your eyes, instead of being just in your mind.

"What you think you are doing, compared to what you are actually doing, can be two totally different things".

We can study your technique in depth, frame by frame, building a picture of what you're trying to achieve. Seeing an improvement can boost your confidence. Normally it's difficult to correct a fault, even if you know what you should be doing. This is because you don't see yourself in action.

When the video images are there in front of you, it's much easier for us to set you on the right lines. The benefits of video apply to all levels of performance - from the beginner all the way through to the tour pro.

Remember - "A Picture tells a Thousand words". Click here to book your lesson.

Celebrate 100 years with Wilson Staff
Wilson Staff are celebrating 100 years as leaders and major championship winners in the world of sport by offering you a £100 voucher to spend on Wilson Staff product when you buy a new set of their C100 or D100 Irons.

Let us fit you in the right Wilson Staff C100 or D100 Irons and you’ll hit your approach shots closer in 2014.

Contact us about this fantastic offer.

How would you react if Sergio Garcia and a crowd were on the 1st tee and you were about to tee off?
What do all Tour Professionals have in common? Their Drivers are set up to deliver every extra yard possible. TaylorMade and Sergio Garcia went to the world-famous Bethpage Black Public Golf Course and gave the regular golfer a full Tour experience with a fitting, screaming crowds and even an official starter. Have a look here.

Just in case you find yourself on the 1st tee with Sergio Garcia and a screaming crowd, let us find every yard possible for you. Contact us and we can schedule an assessment.

Summer Staff
We are currently looking for staff to work during the school holidays from mid-July until the end of August. Please e-mail info@nickylumb.com if you would like to apply.

Weekend Staff
We are currently looking for staff to work on Saturdays and or Sundays.
Please e-mail info@nickylumb.com if you would like to apply.

Regards,
Nicky and the Professional Team

SMALL IMPROVEMENT, BIG DIFFERENCE. NOW WE NEED A PLAN.

How consistent and accurate are your Iron shots? In a test on the practice ground how many #7 Iron shots out of 10 land within a 10-yard radius of the target?

Then try that test with the #5 Iron. The extra length of the shaft and stronger loft of the #5 Iron will often expose swing path / plane problems.

Do your results bear out what your experience on the golf course?

A small improvement turns into a big results. Just hitting two of your approach shots better in a round can translate to 3, 4 and even more fewer shots on your scorecard.

With any golfer, however good they are, we can often find very simple steps to help them hit just 5 or 6 better shots in their round.

Half of the fun in golf is setting out, every 3 months, with a target to improve. Challenge yourself. Work out what you want to improve, and think about how you’re going to do it. Play better golf.

READING GREENS. IT’S OFTEN ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THE LAWS OF GRAVITY

If you’re struggling to read the greens, there is a process. There are steps you can follow that will improve how well you read the line and pace of your putts. And it will mean you sink more putts. Come and chat with us for some insights.

Alignment remains a challenge for many golfers
Our eyes remain one of the biggest obstacles to sinking more putts. There are little tricks to aligning your eyes to your aim. The manufacturers have also created Putter designs to help your alignment and aim. The Cleveland Smart Square is one of the better ones.

This mail was sent by Nicky Lumb and is provided as a service for the members and guests of Nicky Lumb Golf Superstore and the customers of the Nicky Lumb Golf Superstore Pro Shop and has been supported and sponsored by advertisers in this mail and my partner suppliers:

Adams | adidas | Callaway | Cleveland | FootJoy | Galvin Green | Golf Buddy - GPS | Mizuno | Motocaddy | Nike | Odyssey | PING | Srixon | Sunderland | TaylorMade | Titleist | Wilson Staff | Yonex

RetailTribe: Orchard Lea | Drift Road | Winkfield | SL4 4RP | 0134 488 7478

Trouble viewing this newsletter? View it online | Download a printer friendly copy

Subscribe Here | Unsubscribe Here

dogcrash truther

Pedantra posted:

bog pixie

lol at the edits

bog pixie

i have no idea what was in this thread before

bog pixie

Tezzor posted:

i poo poo my spacepant, when im in space (often)

poverty goat

space is a lot better at nothing than we are

for example this cloud of dust is as dense as space gets and it's a better vacuum than any vacuum we can make on earth

and our vacuums dont even look cool

we fuckin suck at space

joke_explainer

Ectral posted:

i have no idea what was in this thread before

it was about space control

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

maybe this thread should be about star control

dogcrash truther

Tezzor posted:

i like. i'm a big spacefag. i like to take ar ocket into space and touch myself there, where its always night

dogcrash truther

Tezzor posted:

space is the endless dick and balls I suck while imagining I'm stewie from family guy and I'm railing my mom gayly

bog pixie

Chinatown posted:

<------------------ space lover here

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

sometimes i close my eyes unzip my fly and let my wang waggle in SPACE

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

maybe this thread should be about star control

I loving love this game

dogcrash truther

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

To see "space" is to see nothing. I think I understand.

dogcrash truther fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 19, 2014

thewizardofshoe

Sometimes I smoke weed and think about space, which is like, far out man.

thewizardofshoe

Gravity but if it were set in space

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

LifeSizePotato posted:

In space, nobody can hear you scream, which can be convenient if you scream all the time, and for no reason, like I do

thewizardofshoe

Mission transcript from Apollo 10.

5 13 29 44 CDR Oh - Who did it?
05 13 29 _6 CMP Who did what?
05.13 29 47 LMP What?
05 13 29 4_ CDR Who did it? (Laughter)
05 13 29 51 LMP Where did that come from?
05 13 29 52 CDR Give me a napkin quick. There's a turd floating
through the air.
05 13 29 55 CMP I didn't do it. It ain't one of mine.
05 13 29 57 LMP I don't think it's one of mine.
05 13 29 59 CDR Mine was a little more sticky than that. Throw
that away.
05 13 30 06 CMP God almighty.
05 lB 30 08 SC (Laughter)
05 13 30 10 CDR What do you see?
05 13 30 12 CMP Nothing, that's enough for me.
05 13 30 16 LMP Yes.
05 13 30 18 CMP Nice going there.
05 13 30 20 LMP No more turds are going to fit in there.
05 13 30 23 CDR Is that waste compartment full?
05 13 30 26 CMP No, hell; there's nothing in there.
05 13 30 28 LMP It goes all the way down to the -
05 13 30 30 SC (Laughter)
05 13 30 32 LMP Hell, when I got in there, I had to stick my hand
in there and ... - He put it in the bag, didn't
he? You guys been trying to stick it through there
with your fingers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

thewizardofshoe posted:

Mission transcript from Apollo 10.

5 13 29 44 CDR Oh - Who did it?
05 13 29 _6 CMP Who did what?
05.13 29 47 LMP What?
05 13 29 4_ CDR Who did it? (Laughter)
05 13 29 51 LMP Where did that come from?
05 13 29 52 CDR Give me a napkin quick. There's a turd floating
through the air.
05 13 29 55 CMP I didn't do it. It ain't one of mine.
05 13 29 57 LMP I don't think it's one of mine.
05 13 29 59 CDR Mine was a little more sticky than that. Throw
that away.
05 13 30 06 CMP God almighty.
05 lB 30 08 SC (Laughter)
05 13 30 10 CDR What do you see?
05 13 30 12 CMP Nothing, that's enough for me.
05 13 30 16 LMP Yes.
05 13 30 18 CMP Nice going there.
05 13 30 20 LMP No more turds are going to fit in there.
05 13 30 23 CDR Is that waste compartment full?
05 13 30 26 CMP No, hell; there's nothing in there.
05 13 30 28 LMP It goes all the way down to the -
05 13 30 30 SC (Laughter)
05 13 30 32 LMP Hell, when I got in there, I had to stick my hand
in there and ... - He put it in the bag, didn't
he? You guys been trying to stick it through there
with your fingers?

:patriot:

• Locked thread