Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
In Spirited Away, I can't even tell you what happens because it's an incomprehensible piece of garbage that is inexplicably critically acclaimed.

Also, it's anime, so watching it makes you a big gay baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
Spoilers for marvel cinematic universe movis: there is no interlinking plot. In every film there bad guy, bad guy beat

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

PostNouveau posted:

In Spirited Away, I can't even tell you what happens because it's an incomprehensible piece of garbage that is inexplicably critically acclaimed.

You're fat. Like just a big ol fat sack of garbage water.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
In Killing Season John Travolta is the worst loving actor holy poo poo. By the end of the movie your suspicion that the movie would have been better had its dialogue been replaced by wet fart noises is confirmed. Less entertaining than two hours of russian car crash videos.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

PostNouveau posted:

i lik e you

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
transformers: a few minutes in the cool car turns out to be some dumb and gay robot in disguise

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
In Falling Down : Angry man walks to venice beach.

In Transformers : You can't see poo poo.

In Indiana Jones And the Crysal Skulls :Hans Solo finally goes to space.

In Terminator Salvation : I am not sure what happened.

Matrix Revolution : I saw it once in the theater and I don't give a poo poo what happens. Also Computer Jesus, resets and power loaders from Aliens shoot down flying mechnical sperms.

Tim Burton's Batman : Batman is a dick to villians.

Star Wars : The Phantom Menace : Something something about space politics; space jesus trys spinning, Jedi knight kills opponent with low ground.

Attack of the Clones : Worst than Phantom Menace

Revenges of the Sith : Introducing new bad guys without actually introducing them unless you read the E.U. books and comics and video games because gently caress YOU, that's why. Also whiny teenager kills children, falls into lava after losing the high ground, then ruins role of iconic villian in the history of cinema.

Clone War tv series : George Lucas fell asleep, Star Wars is actually awesome and dark.

Power Rangers The movie : A lot of fightings, music , bad puns and bad CGI. WTF the movie was awesome when I was a kid!

Hingehead fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jul 20, 2014

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Ootrek posted:

In Citizen Kane white people stare at cameras

Rosebud is his sled! It's a metaphor for him longing for the simple joys of his childhood!

I have now saved you 2 hours of your life. You're welcome.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Pacific Rim: You sit through an hour of training montages and your reward is trying to watch two giant robots fight in the dark and underwater

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
EVERY QUENTIN TARANTINO MOVIE EVER: A whole bunch of seriously hosed-up violent poo poo happens. There's a bunch of really bad people and a fuckload of swearing. The end.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

In Trapped in the Closet, everybody gets loving AIDS. No I'm not joking. Patient Zero was the dude loving the preacher.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

In Road House, Patrick Swayze rips a guy's throat out

In Funny People, no people were funny

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
In Lost in Translation rich bored people are boring.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
In Tammy, the main character turns out to be fat.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
In the purge white people get kiled by other white people and some message is meant to be given but really its just a lovely movie with a really bad idea and a really bad plot.

The second is pretty much the same but takes place in the city and a bunch of rich white people laugh n poo poo cause, "Haha poors we can do what we want with them we have money."

Also what kind of idiot goes out on the night of a purge?

Why don't people go on vacation aka out of country on these nights?

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
in Shallow Hal we learn a valuable lesson about fatshaming

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
in A Million Ways to Die in the West seth macfarlane shoots liam neeson with a poison bullet and neil patrick harris shits himself

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

in Freddy Got Fingered, freddy gets fingered

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
in "salad tossing mammas 13" there are older women who give men rimjobs and the guy cums at the end

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
In every Tim Burton film, Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter dress up in black and white stripes, and the same soundtrack plays in the background.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
which movies that i didnt see it yet

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

In The Virgin Suicides OP kills himself.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

In The Barbershop 2 literally nothing happens at the end. None of the conflict they're suffering through has any bearing on the ending whatsoever because despite this corporate chain barbershop opening up across the street they still get a ton of business so everything up until then meant absolutely nothing.

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
In Transformers: Age of Extinction there are no dinosaurs until the last ten or so minutes and Marky-Mark kills a Transformer.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is the story of an ape who wanted to be bros with humans but whose ape bro fucks it all up so that instead the apes heroically stand on a building waiting for jet planes to blow their asses up while the humans escape the soon-to-be blowed the gently caress up city.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

In Snowpiercer, people live in a train and eat babies. And the only good parts were with Tilda Swinton. The rest of it was a giant pile of poo poo.

Also the only surviving members of humanity are eaten by a polar bear.

Because gently caress this movie, that's why.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
in being john malkovich some people get to be john malkovich for 15 minutes but it turns out john cusacks wife is a tranny

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

buteruc posted:

In Snowpiercer, people live in a train and eat babies. And the only good parts were with Tilda Swinton. The rest of it was a giant pile of poo poo.

Also the only surviving members of humanity are eaten by a polar bear.

Because gently caress this movie, that's why.

you forgot the train crashes and like 99% of everyone dies except an asian chick and the little gay black kid, then they get eaten by a polar bear, or freeze to death

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Every Adam Sandler movie ever: Adam Sandler acts like a complete dickhead for the entire movie and earns more money than you'll ever make in your entire life. And that fact will drive you to drink.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Xaris posted:

you forgot the train crashes and like 99% of everyone dies except an asian chick and the little gay black kid, then they get eaten by a polar bear, or freeze to death

Ummmmmm I said polar bear. Best part. Share a Coke with the polar bear.

Also how did the whole train not just freeze to death after the huge gun fight. Also how did the bullets work between the trains when there was wind and poo poo.

What a weird loving movie.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
In Life of Pi it turns out that being delusional and willfully ignorant of reality is somehow better than accepting it.

In Amour a guy chases a pigeon then kills his wife. These are literally the only two things that happen and the movie feels like it's 4 hours long.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
in there will be blood he beomces an old man and kills the priest

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
In Jaw 6 jaws eats the empire state building

Scandalous
Jul 16, 2009
In The Human Stain he is black

In The Prestige David Bowie builds a cloning machine

In The Big Lebowski Donnie shuts up

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Mildred Pierce: The Wrong Kid Died

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011
Repentance: Forest Whitaker overcomes his dead wife issues after torturing a self-help author and convincing him to kill himself. The self-help author, after being tortured about letting his brother go to jail, actually says "we're dead...spiritually" right before he blows his brains out.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
In Back to the Future there is a man named Scott. He is great.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

Buck Turgidson posted:

Less entertaining than two hours of russian car crash videos.

to be fair almost everything is less entertaining than watching russians (the scariest white people) crash their cars into other cars

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
In planet of the apes there is a talking monkey that drives a tank it's seriously loving retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
In X-Men days of future past, they all go back in time and all the horrible things never happened and everyone's alive again. Pretty much the worst plot device in history.

• Locked thread