Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
unless you mean the poster that hates me most which is possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
who are your most hated posters?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

he doxxed pissflaps most hated poster and i have no idea why

I think Fluo had down syndrome or something, he's legit a bit retarded

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
are you talking about west europe hitler idgi

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

serious gaylord posted:

he doxxed pissflaps most hated poster and i have no idea why

hes weird op

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i got a green curry and a pad kee mao but theyre both like 90% oil ftl

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Hes no longer on his medication either.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

i know who pissflaos' most hated poster is

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

fat greasy puto posted:

i know who pissflaos' most hated poster is

tell me

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Afternoon everyone I have some tgulp stories

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Butterfly Valley posted:

cool

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Butterfly Valley posted:

new ones?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Yes

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

isn't it the troon with the angry looking anime avatar. Something with towers in the name I dunno I'm hungover still

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
what was his name, what was her name, and what did you do to them

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I went to a gay bar in leeds with my sister and m9 where a fat man repeatedly tried to literally drag me to the toilets then to protect me a work mate of my sister's pretended to be with me and was also a bit handsy and kissy

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I don't know any of their names

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

So you made out with a hooker to fend off a bear ?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

TINTOWER thats it score 1 for my broken brain

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Barry Shitpeas posted:

well most of the m8 is only two lanes and there was an orange car and a white car in the outside lane. the white car kept trying to overtake on the inside but kept coming to a slower car and then the orange car wouldn't let him in in front of him. so the white car kept going back and forth between the two lanes but couldn't get past. eventually they came to a clear stretch of road and they both sped up and raced off ahead side by side

but then about ten minutes later i caught up with them again and they were still at it. as far as i can tell they were doing this constantly for 20-30 minutes, even when there was a fire engine with its lights flashing trying to get through

Enjoyed this, I have a related story if you would like from a few years back?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

And yesterday I had a little five year old scouse kid in my restaurant today telling me I looked like wolverine, which was fine, then saying that I looked like I poo poo myself, which wasn't, and then he told one of my staff that he'd seen my staff's mam poo poo everywhere, while the dad watched on and laughed, and then asked if we could watch him while he went outside to carry on getting smashed

This was after he'd been running round the restaurant pissing people off, trying to flood our toilets by stuffing the sinks full of paper and leaving the taps running and letting himself into the women's bathrooms

I am now racist against scousers and their accents, the mum was loving awful and hearing her lips curl out 'ham hock terrine' was painful

I would have thrown them out but the two guys were drunk and on the edge of belligerence and I didn't fancy being glassed, the dad at one point stumbled into the toilets which have a shared sink area getting his knob out such that a woman coming out of the ladies was confronted with it

I hate people

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

fat greasy puto posted:

So you made out with a hooker to fend off a bear ?

The friend was male as well

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Scoozers and their deli meats

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

someone go through those posts and extract the memes, i cba this morning

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Your sister's friend wants the d (deli)

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

chaz shat himself in front of a scouse child i think

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

eye contact and everything. intense stuff.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Butterfly Valley posted:

And yesterday I had a little five year old scouse kid in my restaurant today telling me I looked like wolverine, which was fine, then saying that I looked like I poo poo myself, which wasn't, and then he told one of my staff that he'd seen my staff's mam poo poo everywhere, while the dad watched on and laughed, and then asked if we could watch him while he went outside to carry on getting smashed

This was after he'd been running round the restaurant pissing people off, trying to flood our toilets by stuffing the sinks full of paper and leaving the taps running and letting himself into the women's bathrooms

I am now racist against scousers and their accents, the mum was loving awful and hearing her lips curl out 'ham hock terrine' was painful

I would have thrown them out but the two guys were drunk and on the edge of belligerence and I didn't fancy being glassed, the dad at one point stumbled into the toilets which have a shared sink area getting his knob out such that a woman coming out of the ladies was confronted with it

I hate people

sounds like you need to do the "assertiveness" module of your restaurant management course ASAP you loving bitch

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
thought tbf i find those unisex sink areas a bit confusing

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

fat greasy puto posted:

are you talking about west europe hitler idgi

I'm talking about western Europe and the US of A

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
imo there should always be a sink in reach of the toilet so you can wash your hands before having to pull your trousers up with your poo hands

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

sounds like you need to do the "assertiveness" module of your restaurant management course ASAP you loving bitch

I would have asked them to control their child as soon as it started loving about in the toilets and asked them to leave once he started abusing us but was acting under my manager's instructions, and he's a beta bitch

Actually his argument was confrontation in that situation would have likely escalated very quickly rather than them leaving once I'd stopped serving them alcohol and turned the music off

The guys were very obviously drug dealers and coked up

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

ephex posted:

I'm talking about western Europe and the US of A

what does usa have to do with russians shooting down a malaysian plane

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

corn in the fridge posted:

imo there should always be a sink in reach of the toilet so you can wash your hands before having to pull your trousers up with your poo hands

why do you have poo on your hands

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Butterfly Valley posted:

I would have asked them to control their child as soon as it started loving about in the toilets and asked them to leave once he started abusing us but was acting under my manager's instructions, and he's a beta bitch

Actually his argument was confrontation in that situation would have likely escalated very quickly rather than them leaving once I'd stopped serving them alcohol and turned the music off

The guys were very obviously drug dealers and coked up

yeah i guess its ok just to let them get away with annoying all your other customers and put them off from returning ever again and probably telling their friends not to bother too :thumbsup:

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Insanely Sikh posted:

Enjoyed this, I have a related story if you would like from a few years back?

no thx

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Bogan Krkic posted:

why do you have poo on your hands

explosive diarrhea from eating nothing but processed cheese and mayonnaise also i am a 400lb tub of lard adult virgin

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Bogan Krkic posted:

the new poster should post his fridge imo

fridge posting is old and dated

i think we need a hot new newbie meme like posting your ball sack

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Make of that what you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Bogan Krkic posted:

i just got back from playing futsal and then i ordered my dinner on the internet, ama

is it a 16" chippy box

• Locked thread