Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pilchenstein posted:

Sorry for the running you over prank.

*in my best Elvis voice*

In the ghee-tooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Bip Roberts posted:

*in my best Elvis voice*

In the ghee-tooo

And the pranksters cry...
Cuz the last thing these dumb white kids need
Is to lose a couple dozen teeth
In the gheetttoooo

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Looks like a good way to gently caress up your beer.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Cats biffing it will always make me smile

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

beato posted:

что это хороший способ ебать свой ​​берег

:golfclap:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

canyoneer posted:

Cats biffing it will always make me smile

There's this wonderful (Pet Island approved) cat training product called SSSCAT and you should go watch all of the youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cphGWOPi0k

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fauxtool posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/tkmVw

good thing he was targeting mostly white women so he doesnt have to explain how its a prank as they punch him in the throat.
Should go for children. They scare easier.

This is a good one.

More.

Say Nothing has a new favorite as of 04:45 on Jul 21, 2014

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

Detroit must be hell of communist.

Coleman Young was!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Jerry Cotton posted:

For Americans and other people who don't have an elementary education, Novosibirsk isn't even in Europe.
Yes it is, it's right in the middle of Russia. :confused:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Tiggum posted:

:ssh: Most of Russia is physically in asia.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Yeah, that place is like halfway down the block from Mongolia. That joint is Asian.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
The division of Eurasia is really arbitrary bullshit anyway based around the racism and elitism of 18th/19th century European assholes who didn't want to be associated with Those Filthy Foreigners.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Novosibirsk is further east than Pakistan. The demarcation between Europe and Asia is a load of hooey and Eurasia's where it's at, sure, but Novosibirsk is definitely more of the Asian than the Eur part of that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

beato posted:

что это хороший способ ебать свой ​​берег

Mr. Saturn's language? Nerd!

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Daktari posted:

It's the beers and not the shitlord getting run over for his troubles that disturbs you?

Schadenfreude, read the thread title.

And it's not the beer, I don't drink, and have no fondness for it. It's the cocky, "hey car, you need to stop for me, cause I have the right of way," idiocy you see those two doing. A car is still a huge mess of metal that can just obliterate you if it hits you, even if you have the right of way, you need to respect that thing can kill you, and not be a prick when one is pointed at you. Which is why I want a Wal-mart bag photoshopped on those beers, it's like the number one place where some douche will almost bee-line to the front of your car like they have a life long goal of being street pizza.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Anora posted:

And it's not the beer, I don't drink, and have no fondness for it. It's the cocky, "hey car, you need to stop for me, cause I have the right of way," idiocy you see those two doing. A car is still a huge mess of metal that can just obliterate you if it hits you, even if you have the right of way, you need to respect that thing can kill you, and not be a prick when one is pointed at you. Which is why I want a Wal-mart bag photoshopped on those beers, it's like the number one place where some douche will almost bee-line to the front of your car like they have a life long goal of being street pizza.

They were drunk and therefore doing dumb poo poo.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

Anora posted:

Please edit this gif so it more accurately reflects my personal prejudices, tia

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Judakel posted:

They were drunk and therefore doing dumb poo poo Russian

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Say Nothing posted:

This is a good one.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jul/10/robin-thicke-paula-54-copies-australia

:laugh:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I've rarely seen an artist so firmly plant themselves as a one-hit wonder. Hope Thicke likes telling geriatrics that "he knows they want it" in order to pay the bills from here to eternity.

pitlo
Dec 30, 2004

You won't get anything
done by planning.

mind the walrus posted:

I've rarely seen an artist so firmly plant themselves as a one-hit wonder. Hope Thicke likes telling geriatrics that "he knows they want it" in order to pay the bills from here to eternity.

Not that he needs defending because he's a douchebag, but Robin Thicke is not a one hit wonder. He's been successful for a while before Blurred Lines.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Is this kid dead?

What about this one?
http://i.imgur.com/rDsEtlq.gif:nws:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Tiggum posted:

AdjectiveNoun posted:

The division of Eurasia is really arbitrary bullshit anyway based around the racism and elitism of 18th/19th century European assholes who didn't want to be associated with Those Filthy Foreigners.
I love the schadenfreude thread lmao.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

That's a great way to gently caress your backblast up ugh you can see the backblast tear something off of him - coat lining, probably, but I can't help thinking it's also flesh and blood :cry:

ATM Machine
Aug 20, 2007

I paid $5 for this

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I tend to spill my drinks when I'm in a rush too.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

ATM Machine posted:

HEYOOOOOOOOO :hfive:

Cat has a PTSD attack in the bath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5BCjNswd0

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nenonen posted:

That's a great way to gently caress your backblast up ugh you can see the backblast tear something off of him - coat lining, probably, but I can't help thinking it's also flesh and blood :cry:

I don't see a spray of fluid, which supports it not being organic, but as dusty as the air is maybe you just can't see it.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Say Nothing posted:

This is a good one.

Coming soon to a New Mexico landfill.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

A report of his 'ask me anything' failure on Twitter was probably posted a few pages back, but it's equally glorious.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/robin-thicke-mercilessly-trolled-after-askthicke-publicity-stunt-goes-horribly-wrong-9575740.html

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

quote:

ATM Machine posted:

http://youtu.be/4IPmzcm8i2Q?t=14s

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Nah you're American so you're hosed, sorry.

e: You could point out that if something happens there's going to be trouble with the insurance company. I doubt that would help of course.

Jerry Cotton posted:

:lol: who does this? I know people who've pre-ordered games but they sure as poo poo don't pick them up from a store.

e: I guess Americans do this?

Jerry Cotton posted:

America really went to poo poo after Colombine.

e: Oh wait no I meant Columbus.

Jerry Cotton posted:

He looks inbred as gently caress. But then so do most Americans :shrug:

Jerry Cotton posted:

e: For Americans and other people who don't have an elementary education, Novosibirsk isn't even in Europe.

It's kinda starting to sound like you've got a crush, bro

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

pitlo posted:

Not that he needs defending because he's a douchebag, but Robin Thicke is not a one hit wonder. He's been successful for a while before Blurred Lines.

Best part about that is that his biggest hit is completely ripped off from Marvin Gaye. What a loser.

Psychotic Puggle
May 21, 2012

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash!

canyoneer posted:

Best part about that is that his biggest hit is completely ripped off from Marvin Gaye. What a loser.

Not only that, but the premise of his latest album seems awfully familiar...

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Crossposting a few I came across in YOSPOS:

almost

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

mobby_6kl posted:

Crossposting a few I came across in YOSPOS:

Even horses instinctively try to murder motorcyclists. They really are smart.

Krackleburt
Aug 24, 2008

beato posted:

Coming soon to a New Mexico landfill.

You keep that garbage away from our majestic piles of E.T. for Atari :colbert:

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

At least he thought things...through? :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

So, I could never be a successful tattoo artist because I lack all kinds of artistic talent... But I like to think that the other reason I could never be a successful tattoo artist is that I'd feel a moral obligation to NOT tattoo stupid poo poo like this on people's loving faces, thereby losing a lot of potential income.

• Locked thread