Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

Have a great summer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

treat posted:

Have a great summer!

He later morphed...

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
From a russian vide game mod:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Man you people really try to be offended some times

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

ArtIsResistance posted:

Man you people really try to be offended some times

Look, man, just because he's a vagabond ghost doesn't give him the right to be racist.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Phanatic posted:

If this guy ever goes to the boardwalk or a fair, all the caricature artists would either quit their jobs in disgust at the futility of it all, or throw their brushes at his feet and worship him as the Chosen One:

I would like to know whether that guy is a legit union worker or someone fox news put on to pretend to be one.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I really wanna play whack-a-mole with his head so I wouldn't be surprised if he was a plant.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

coleman francis posted:

I would like to know whether that guy is a legit union worker or someone fox news put on to pretend to be one.

He's a legit union worker, but his schtick is largely an act.

http://www.thejoeligottishow.com/about.html

quote:

About Joe

Joe Ligotti is a tough talking, blue collar, card carrying Teamster and regular guy. What started his career in the media as an internet sensation was sending raw and edgy political You Tube video rants to his nephew, who at the time was serving in the United States Marine Corps in Iraq & Afghanistan. The videos went viral throughout the military and the internet. They got Joe recognized by Neil Cavuto a Fox News VP and personality. Joe has been a regular on Neil’s news program “Your World” and Fox Business “Bulls & Bears.” The national exposure landed Joe an appearance on the couch with Jay Leno on “The Tonight Show.”

Joe also has done work for local Fox affiliate Channel 25 and the popular nightly news magazine “Chronicle.” Joe has enjoyed his appearances especially on the very popular food program “Phantom Gourmet” of course as Joe proclaims, “He’s a professional fat guy!”

Joe opinions vary. His motto is “I’m not right, I’m not left, I’m just right! I think people put too many labels on themselves and ideas. Being a Republican or Democrat is never more important as being an AMERICAN first!”

Tune into Joe every Saturday to have a “Common Sense conversation” and remember Joe “LOVES to debate but it’s always without Hate!”

He's just another screaming opportunist cashing in on conservative paranoia.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

coleman francis posted:

It's a character, but he does appear to be in a union.
http://www.thejoeligottishow.com/

Edit: Too slow at google...

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Deteriorata posted:

He's a legit union worker, but his schtick is largely an act.

http://www.thejoeligottishow.com/about.html

He's just another screaming opportunist cashing in on conservative paranoia.

He's also a class act that was featured on the front page article Webcam Ward where he urges teenage girls to exclusively give blowjobs as a means of contraception. :allears:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

cobalt impurity posted:

He's also a class act that was featured on the front page article Webcam Ward where he urges teenage girls to exclusively give blowjobs as a means of contraception. :allears:

That's better than what they taught us in school. We learned neither condoms or birth control pills work so you need to just not have sex ever.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

cobalt impurity posted:

To be fair, no one was ever conceived after being swallowed.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
Abstinence-only education is a beast and I knew more going in from watching HBO than I was ever taught growing up in a red state.

But that isn't very funny.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Every post must have a funny picture.
This isn't actually a rule, but it would be good.

Mr Executive
Aug 27, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

To be fair, no one was ever conceived after being swallowed.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/teen-girl-vagina-pregnant-sperm-survival-oral-sex/story?id=9732562

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pentyne posted:

Holy gently caress how dense are you?

Which are these are not like the others?

Sooyoung
Hyoyeon
Taeyeon
Tiffany
Seohyun
Yoona
Sunny
Jessica
Yuri

yeah but which ones are Jessica and Tiffany?

If you cant tell them apart you are a super racist.

Vrikkian
Apr 26, 2010

I think I'm having a stroke...

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

While that is hilarious, it's also a macro :ssh:

Here is a dog who plots his owner's death each night:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Chard posted:

That rule is relaxed now :ssh:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Chard posted:

Nah this is a good dog. They know that the longer they wait, the more treats they get to indulge on.

General Specific
Jun 22, 2007

I had one of those, but the front wheel fell off and I had to get rid of it.

KoRMaK posted:

Nah this is a good dog. They know that the longer they wait, the more treats they get to indulge on.

The next step in the dog's training is getting a job at the dog treat factory while disguised as a human, working there for years like a Cold War era Soviet sleeper agent, until his master says "GO!"

edit:

Found this tumblr while looking for pictures of dogs in suits.
http://mensweardog.tumblr.com/

General Specific has a new favorite as of 05:27 on Jul 22, 2014

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

KoRMaK posted:

I've always thought doggy hell is this being done and no one ever giving them the command to eat the treats.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Len posted:

That's better than what they taught us in school. We learned neither condoms or birth control pills work so you need to just not have sex ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttw5a6xRj6c

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Phanatic posted:

If this guy ever goes to the boardwalk or a fair, all the caricature artists would either quit their jobs in disgust at the futility of it all, or throw their brushes at his feet and worship him as the Chosen One:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Jamesman posted:

You forgot Sunny, which is an odd-name-out if we're being like that (and also born in America, funnily enough).

Also you have to match the names up with the picture.

I hate feeding derails, but I'm pretty sure that Sunny is fairly common in Korea. But then again, I don't know anything about K-pop, and base all my knowledge on being the only white dude in an all-Korean dry cleaners for the better part of a decade, and the occasional Korean films that would get mixed in with my J-horror obsession from ten years ago. So I'll defer to the guy with a S. Korean flag in his avatar...

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Choco1980 posted:

I hate feeding derails, but I'm pretty sure that Sunny is fairly common in Korea. But then again, I don't know anything about K-pop, and base all my knowledge on being the only white dude in an all-Korean dry cleaners for the better part of a decade, and the occasional Korean films that would get mixed in with my J-horror obsession from ten years ago. So I'll defer to the guy with a S. Korean flag in his avatar...

Her real name's Sun-Kyu (or Sun-Kyu, or Soon-Kyu or however you Anglicise it).

Trevor Weedheart
Jan 9, 2009

naruto headband rockin ice niggas
Don't apologize for adding to the derail, please regale us with more gems from the rich knowledge of east asian culture you have gained from talking to six korean people in a laundromat, we are all here in this thread for that and not funny pictures.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

cobalt impurity posted:

Abstinence-only education is a beast and I knew more going in from watching HBO than I was ever taught growing up in a red state.

But that isn't very funny.

This keeps cracking me up. She is all " That GODDAMN BIRD" and the bird is all " HEUEHEUHUEHEUHEUHEUHE".

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Trevor Weedheart posted:

Don't apologize for adding to the derail, please regale us with more gems from the rich knowledge of east asian culture you have gained from talking to six korean people in a laundromat, we are all here in this thread for that and not funny pictures.

Personally, I'm here for the idiots who bitch about lack of content and then don't post any content. :downsbravo:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Is this a mirage? If so, it's the most 'solid' one I've ever seen.

EDIT - yep. It's apparently called a fata morgana.

Who ejaculates on cutlery? That's just asking for trouble.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 11:41 on Jul 22, 2014

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Gorilla Salad posted:

Who ejaculates on cutlery?
Only when spooning.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

spookygonk posted:

Only when spooning.

Oh fork you.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

CobiWann posted:

Oh fork you.

No need to twist the knife, geez.

Turks
Nov 16, 2006

razorrozar posted:

No need to twist the knife, geez.

Spork.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

What a cutting remark.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

good poo poo

lamey_whinehouse
Jul 5, 2007

by Smythe

razorrozar posted:

Personally, I'm here for the idiots who bitch about lack of content and then don't post any content. :downsbravo:

He's not wrong.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:

Help the catsnake is making 'dook' noises what do I do???

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

Is this a mirage? If so, it's the most 'solid' one I've ever seen.

EDIT - yep. It's apparently called a fata morgana

I'm pretty sure it's actually just in the ocean and the dark part that looks like water is a beach. You can even see the real horizon very faintly behind the ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Phanatic posted:

Here's a full body picture.

• Locked thread