Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
i settled for gbs sized :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
i love my big av

posting smiling
big avatars have their ups and downs

Afro Doug

classicist you got yours through illegitimate means

FluffieDuckie

Afro Doug posted:

classicist you got yours through illegitimate means

we prefer the term "creative"

posting smiling
i answer to a higher moral standard than the mods

tyler

fuuuuuuck. all of the good animated bubbles gifs are too big even after shrinking them :(

tyler

nevermind. I really like my new av!

FluffieDuckie

zombie303 posted:

nevermind. I really like my new av!

you look fabulous. congrats!

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

zombie303 posted:

How do big Avs work? can you even see them outside of the yob?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651576&pagenumber=20#post432559967

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
hi duckie, my name is pc or otherwise known as mike hunt, aka terry orange, aka parkerclrk@yahoo.com. xbox: (parkerclrk)<add me!
but I've been with SA for about 5 months and i like posting even if they're of poor quality, but i try and i like being apart of the byob community. however being that I'm a newbie, every time i do decide to post i feel like an unknown alien entity walking around the arctic circle, with polar bears eyeing me down as fresh meat and denying me into their social circle. i go day to day looking down on my silly baby face av and think to myself how ashamed of this i am. my life on sa would improved by 2x if i had a cool new av

thank you for considering me as a potential candidate
ps i think that post in pals thing is cool
:byob1:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

terry_orange posted:

hi duckie, my name is pc or otherwise known as mike hunt, aka terry orange, aka parkerclrk@yahoo.com. xbox: (parkerclrk)<add me!
but I've been with SA for about 5 months and i like posting even if they're of poor quality, but i try and i like being apart of the byob community. however being that I'm a newbie, every time i do decide to post i feel like an unknown alien entity walking around the arctic circle, with polar bears eyeing me down as fresh meat and denying me into their social circle. i go day to day looking down on my silly baby face av and think to myself how ashamed of this i am. my life on sa would improved by 2x if i had a cool new av

here is an avatar of an orange terry

FluffieDuckie

terry_orange posted:

hello! welcome newbie! let's get you dressed up fancy

have you seen any avs you like? help us get started

WindmillSlayer

FluffieDuckie posted:

hello! welcome newbie! let's get you dressed up fancy

have you seen any avs you like? help us get started

FluffieDuckie

that one's taken

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie

also taken

please stay focused people

Machai

terry_orange posted:

Do you like Avatar? Here is Zuko w/ a stache:

FluffieDuckie

also terry orange, i don't know if you saw them, but these running animals are adorbs and since sid pitched his elephant and dogaroo stopped posting we don't have any right now

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3637652&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Machai

or perhaps a super penguin

FluffieDuckie

Machai posted:

pro av imo

cruft

Two crufts up!

Machai

tyler

Machai posted:

I knew penguins could fly! stupid teacher.

Cobalt60
One time I posed to BYOB because I thought it would be a chill place to ask a serious question. I was wondering if other people who are cool, I was wondering if those people do something special. Something so that they don't have to wipe their rear end after they poo as many times as I have to.

I ask because it's summer, and I like to chill, but I also like to chill in a place other than on the toilet. Someone in BYOB suggested I coat my butthole with Vaseline. Maybe it was my idea, I dunno anyway the point is that last year I learned the joy of butt stuff.

I'm just trying to say I'm here to chill, thx.

cruft

Cobalt60 posted:

One time I posed to BYOB because I thought it would be a chill place to ask a serious question. I was wondering if other people who are cool, I was wondering if those people do something special. Something so that they don't have to wipe their rear end after they poo as many times as I have to.

I ask because it's summer, and I like to chill, but I also like to chill in a place other than on the toilet. Someone in BYOB suggested I coat my butthole with Vaseline. Maybe it was my idea, I dunno anyway the point is that last year I learned the joy of butt stuff.

I'm just trying to say I'm here to chill, thx.

Bidet attachment. I use one called a BioBidet Elite 2, it's like $30 on Amazon, installs in about 30 minutes.

Welcome to BYOB! We hope you and your butt enjoy it here!

Cobalt60

cruft posted:

Bidet attachment. I use one called a BioBidet Elite 2, it's like $30 on Amazon, installs in about 30 minutes.

Welcome to BYOB! We hope you and your butt enjoy it here!

Oh wow. What is the most elite version, within reason, cost-not-really-too-much-of-an-option?

WindmillSlayer

Cobalt60 posted:

Oh wow. What is the most elite version, within reason, cost-not-really-too-much-of-an-option?

slaves.

cruft

Cobalt60 posted:

There are ones with little electric heaters built in so you can squirt your butthole with warm water. Those are getting over $100. And then there's ridiculous stuff for like $800 that you can dock you iPod to. But the Elite 2 or equivalent is just fine at squirting poo out of your crack!

Pikachu

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
I like the big avs and I think the standard size should be bumped up to 180x200 or whatever it was, whatever doesn't break tables

Koishi Komeiji

Pikachu posted:

I like the big avs and I think the standard size should be bumped up to 180x200 or whatever it was, whatever doesn't break tables

This pikachu is telling the pikatruth!

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

Mighty Stalker posted:

This pikachu is telling the pikatruth!

tyler

Pikachu posted:

Rotary Phony
I've been a stupid new baby lurker for a long time.
Need a better av, but I've always too embarrassed to ask how it works.
I was gonna post in the baseball card thing, but got shut down by bossman before i could get in.
BYOB's bringing me outta my shell though.
:shyguy: :shyguysmileyisgoneiguess:

posting smiling

Rotary Phony posted:

I was gonna post in the baseball card thing, but got shut down by bossman before i could get in.

use this one

posting smiling
i meant this

FluffieDuckie

Rotary Phony posted:

what kinds of things do you like? have you seen some posted here you like? help get us started

Rotary Phony

Classicist posted:

use this one

This is basically me in real life, except I have more hair and less rhythm.
But now I don't know if the anime witch :kimchi: or the urkle av would upset GBS more?
Tough decisions... thoughts yobbers?

cruft

Rotary Phony posted:

This is basically me in real life, except I have more hair and less rhythm.
But now I don't know if the anime witch :kimchi: or the urkle av would upset GBS more?
Tough decisions... thoughts yobbers?

I haven't seen either but I feel like if upsetting GBS is your goal, anime is a solid choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotary Phony
Mighty Stalker had a mighty list back on page 3 or 4
Is there a good art goon who could make me a simple cartoon/video game witch?
(or can I just steal that gif ?)