Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

Technogeek posted:

Wow, a Simpsons streaming website and a free burger. Could this be the best day of my life?

and next an hour long episode of Mama's Family!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

They've given you thousands of hours of entertainment for free. What could they possible owe you? If anything, you owe them!

Worst. Quote. Ever.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

TMMadman posted:

Worst. Quote. Ever.

It's a part of us all...a part of us all...a part of us all...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TMMadman posted:

Worst. Quote. Ever.

You know what movie I love quoting? Octopussy!

I must have quoted from that movie.... twice....

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Jerusalem posted:

You know what movie I love quoting? Octopussy!

I must have quoted from that movie.... twice....

Rules for draw & stud poker? You're supposed to take those out of the deck! :golgo::scotland:

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

jscolon2.0 posted:

Rules for draw & stud poker? You're supposed to take those out of the deck! :golgo::scotland:

The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved jscolon. I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch jscolon from his neon claws!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

jscolon2.0 posted:

Rules for draw & stud poker?

Not that Poker Stu didn't get his share of the ladies!

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!

Jerusalem posted:

Not that Poker Stu didn't get his share of the ladies!

Hey! Poker Stu... doesn't advertise.

BloodDesk UnderHell
Sep 24, 2007

Wow! He licks good boot!

DrBouvenstein posted:

If your cable provider gives you FXX, then you'll soon be able to stream Every Simpsons episode ever.

Even the ones you DON'T want! Which at this point is about 2/3rds.

And then there's this:

I'll have to see if anyone near me is doing 300 tacos for $300...it should provide adequate sustenance for the Doctor Who The Simpsons marathon.

I am Pahusacheta Nahasapeemapetilon, and tonight, I'll be playing MacArthur Park on the tablah.

No, I'm serious.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
One trick is to create a quote chain that don't go anywhere. Like the time I was posting in the MST3K Quote thread. I needed a new Crow quote to counter something Tom Servo said. So I decided to go to the Futurama Quote Thread, which is what they called the MST3K Quote Thread in those days. So I changed my avatar to a pony, which was the style at the time. Now, to post in the MST3K Quote Thread you had to use Smilies, and in those days, Smilies had pictures of frogs on 'em. "Gimme five :frog: for a :frogc00l:," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I changed my avatar to a pony, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any cartoon ponies, because of the bans. The only thing you could get was those big real life ones...

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

MrSlam posted:

One trick is to create a quote chain that don't go anywhere. Like the time I was posting in the MST3K Quote thread. I needed a new Crow quote to counter something Tom Servo said. So I decided to go to the Futurama Quote Thread, which is what they called the MST3K Quote Thread in those days. So I changed my avatar to a pony, which was the style at the time. Now, to post in the MST3K Quote Thread you had to use Smilies, and in those days, Smilies had pictures of frogs on 'em. "Gimme five :frog: for a :frogc00l:," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I changed my avatar to a pony, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any cartoon ponies, because of the bans. The only thing you could get was those big real life ones...

Mr. Slam, are you quite sure you know how to take care of a pony?

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Technogeek posted:

I sincerely hope not

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

Technogeek posted:

Of course

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

MrSlam posted:

Of course

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

Alright, it's over! Get 'em outta here! Alright! Awn-delay! Awn delay!

MrSlam fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jul 22, 2014

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

MrSlam posted:

I may be naked and reeking of panda love, but I've got to stop this before it goes too far!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

After The War posted:

I may be naked and reeking of panda love, but I've got to stop this before it goes too far!

No it's not okay. I broke barstools, befouled your broom closet, and made sweet love to your pool table, which I then befouled.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

After The War posted:

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

No it's not okay. I broke barstools, befouled your broom closet, and made sweet love to your pool table, which I then befouled.

That would explain the drop off in play.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

MrSlam posted:

You got a fresh sound. It'll play well in this thread.
Do you have a best friend yet? Cause I've been looking for someone to boss me around.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

jscolon2.0 posted:

You got a fresh sound. It'll play well in this thread.
Do you have a best friend yet? Cause I've been looking for someone to boss me around.

Stop wearing your backpack on one shoulder! We invented that!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MrSlam posted:

Highly dubious! :laugh:

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Marge this may be hard to believe but I'm trapped inside two vending machines...

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

gingerberger posted:

Marge this may be hard to believe but I'm trapped inside two vending machines...

Are you just holding on to the can?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

:stonk: DEATH!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

MrSlam posted:

MrSlam, I'll spare you the embarrassment of admitting you don't know the Spanish word "聲dale."

Moneypenny Dreadful
Jan 24, 2008

demon secretary

DrBouvenstein posted:

MrSlam, I'll spare you the embarrassment of admitting you don't know the Spanish word "聲dale."

Ah, tiempo para relaxar en paz y quieto.

!Ay, naranjas en la cabeza!

!Ay, una candelabra precariosa!

...Ay, donde esta mi tequila.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Moneypenny Dreadful posted:

Ah, tiempo para relaxar en paz y quieto.

!Ay, naranjas en la cabeza!

!Ay, una candelabra precariosa!

...Ay, donde esta mi tequila.

Señora Dreadful no es macho
Es solamente un borracho

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Oh I'd hate to be MrSlam right now!

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

DrBouvenstein posted:

No, I don't know what "聲dale" is. Please tell me because I'm DYING to know. :rolleyes:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

IMJack posted:

Señora Dreadful no es macho
Es solamente un borracho

Get ready for two weeks in the happiest place on Earth... Tijuana!

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

No, I don't know what "聲dale" is. Please tell me because I'm DYING to know. :rolleyes:

Dude, are you being sarcastic?

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Everything Counts posted:

"Eat up Martha"

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Everything Counts posted:

No, I'm just a nut who couldn't build a barbecue.

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
Halfback passes to center, back to wing, back to center, center holds it!

Holds it!

HOLDS IT!

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Technogeek posted:

This piece I call "Failed Shelving Unit with Stupid Stuck Chainsaw and Applesauce."

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Technogeek posted:

Gotta build fast, cement drying! Oh, English side ruined! Must use French instructions! Le Grille? What the hell is that?!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

This piece I call "Failed Shelving Unit with Stupid Stuck Chainsaw and Applesauce."

The pacifier is on loan from the Maggie Simpson collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

jscolon2.0 posted:

What a PITY Mr Colon!