Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
Ah poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Please don't shake his hand, we don't have time to recover from the break before the next fight

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Floyd Mayweather: New best friend
Vitor Belfort: Previous applicant

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Vitor is going to be pissed dude

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
poo poo. I missed it. Did he literally call Floyd his best friend too?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Agent Tough Juice posted:

poo poo. I missed it. Did he literally call Floyd his best friend too?

As I said with a previous applicant, you too are now my best friend

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
no irony but it's good that they're being really proactive on glove inspection

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
The NSAC is so fleeting with their emotional ties to their best friends :(

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
*chairman holds up glove with googly eyes on it*

You too are now my best friend

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Live from a poorly ventilated office building in Las Vegas Nevada, iiiiiit's tiiiime

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

*chairman holds up glove with googly eyes on it*

You too are now my best friend

haha

Just realized I could go back and watch instant replays. I hope they save this in the archive.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
AND ITS TIME

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

Hahah state is out to get you Chael

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

How in the gently caress...?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

So this hearing - after having granted a license to Vitor Belfort - is NOW going into no-bullshit mode?

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed
Reading this thread at work has me at the edge of my seat.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

So this hearing - after having granted a license to Vitor Belfort - is NOW going into no-bullshit mode?

There's no money in not punishing a non-fighter.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Chael is going to have to work hard to reach Best Friend status with these government officials.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chael basically says gently caress this, do whatever, I don't care.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Who is this guy currently crucifying talking about Chael Sonnen?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
remember when this commission wanted chael to be their poster child for tue stuff or whatever

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
almost certainly a deal was worked out where they will go "hard" on chael in exchange for vitor being granted a licence.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Chael's lawyers using the actual word "cheating" is blowing my mind.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Chael just start double legging people

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
there's a reason chael is the "main event" even though he is no longer a fighter

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
kizer has a cameo appearance

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chael gonna give his lawyer a stunner.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
the most stringent punishment possible: an 8k fine and francisco will NOT kiss you on the lips, only the cheek

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Keith Keizer enjoying the show behind a column

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

My defense is this: I did everything

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
"He did not run away from the test, literally, out the back door"

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Keith "The Silver Fox" Kizer is in attendance!

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Can you confirm you're here not because you just randomly wandered into the building during a hearing?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ahaahhahaahahahah

Yeah. Wandy wouldn't have had any substances in his body

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
doctor schmitt, a definitely real person

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
This is kind of sad

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
A prescription for something called "ambien"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

"Something called 'Ambien'"

A drug that half of the united states definitely isn't on or has heard of.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
chael has nothing, this is worse than the second round of the second anderson fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I feel like Pat Lundvall honestly doesn't know the obvious answers to these questions.

• Locked thread