Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the purring is coming from inside the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Deathslushie posted:

Squee why are you on the desk?

I suppose I'll give you skritchins.

I guess the arm rest of the office chair is OK too.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Deathslushie posted:

I guess the arm rest of the office chair is OK too.

is is payday for Squee yet

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

MikeJF posted:

photo of butthead plz

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we left a little bit of carpet on the hallway wall, and i sprayed it with catnip spray to encourage use as scratching post (it's sacrificial material)

bubba went insane and then played himself to sleep

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

played himself to sleep

me when i sleep at home

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
this cat

this effing cat

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Jonny 290 posted:

this cat

this effing cat

very sweet.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

majestic

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I think all Walt posts need to have a link to the first scrawny methed up Walt pics

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

FrozenVent posted:

post all buttheads

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I think all Walt posts need to have a link to the first scrawny methed up Walt pics

reminder:

also found this one

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jul 24, 2014

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

reminder:

also found this one

holy poo poo I forgot about that waltpic

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

reminder:

also found this one

eyes and whiskers the same size

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Luisfe posted:

I like cats.

I don't like it when I am trying to sleep and they think I am blanket mice. Or when they bat my stuff down from surfaces. Especially if said things are fragile..

But I love them. Because cats.

lol i kinda liked waking up with a kitten grabbing at my toes. never happens anymore now :(

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mod sassinator posted:

lol i kinda liked waking up with a kitten grabbing at my toes. never happens anymore now :(

nargle came pretty close to defenestration a few times when she was in her anklebiter phase

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
hey how plausible would it be to make catnip tea and then soak some small toys in it to reestablish their scent

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

At vet. Orange cat has chip.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

also is goddamn adorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdfK-W8H4a8

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Shifty Pony posted:

lost fingat??

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Farecoal posted:

lost fingat??

fingat occupied petting cat

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

woot is selling a lot of pet stuff in their home category: http://home.woot.com/?ref=gh_hm_4

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Shifty Pony posted:

the chip is registered..... to you

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Shifty Pony posted:

good thing you went to the vet. it can get pretty ugly if you don't catch those things early on. vet should be able to remove it without any complications

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

feral in parking lot at work

feat catch, spay, release ear clip

really hard to get a pic, cat is shadow beside rear wheel

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

:cabot: :cabot: :cabot:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

orange cat is nine years old, was rescued from city shelter.

Also the chip says he is a dog.

and this is where Dog lives:

gently caress.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shifty Pony posted:

gently caress.

congrats on your new cat dog!

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Shifty Pony posted:

gently caress.

catdog got weird

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Shifty Pony posted:

gently caress.

the original Paul the Cat also had a chip and was also abandoned by his owner. name confirmed

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!
shifty adopt the paul

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Shifty Pony posted:

gently caress.

Nintendo Kid posted:

catdog got weird

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_pRBe16X9E

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Gus Hobbleton posted:

keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat keepthecat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
ok, what yosposter is brave enough to get one of these and walk around in public with their cat strapped to their chest? http://home.woot.com/plus/soft-sided-pet-carriers?ref=cnt_wp_16