Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Dizz posted:

I swear that there was a person in the back laughing in that video.
yeah it was shmorky's girlfriend :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Lowtax posted:

yeah it was shmorky's girlfriend :mad:

That's spookier than that one time some dude watched you and Shmorky play some lovely horror game for 10 minutes before saying anything.

Escape Car 3000
Oct 12, 2008
What happens when you "PRESS H TO HIT YOURSELF"?

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:
You and Shmorks could co-op this one and it wouldn't become one iota less lovely: http://scmapdb.com/map:kyper-kuutio

I'm saying this from experience. Kyper Kuutio is something special. :suspense:

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

quote:

Description

A Shooter map with (the original) box puzzles

Story

You push a cube

I don't know, this sounds like it's legitimately a lot of fun.

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Phoenixan posted:

I don't know, this sounds like it's legitimately a lot of fun.

I'm pretty sure that the soundtrack is by rapecore artist Shitchrist, off of their newest album "Crabs on the Snatch of Mother Earth." Either that, or some kid having a seizure on his midi keyboard. Either way, it's a work of sheer musical genuis. :allears:

The enemies are named "Postdemiotic Radionized Ablution" and stuff like that.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
I am at the mall in Albany, NY, and I can attest, there is a gym in here. Just pretend I posted this when it was half relevant. Oh look, a new video I haven't watched.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

I am at the mall in Albany, NY, and I can attest, there is a gym in here. Just pretend I posted this when it was half relevant. Oh look, a new video I haven't watched.

And the local State University has a campus that is a brutalist horror show which probably inspired Gallergy. :tinfoil:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c50T89W0xY

We actually recorded this one in February, but I never got around to it until now shhhhhh

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
You always know how to make a boring day better, Lowtax.

Also once again a baffling amount of work seems to have gone into this.

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE

Lowtax posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c50T89W0xY

We actually recorded this one in February, but I never got around to it until now shhhhhh

"Our future is your hands..."

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I have to say, that's a unique way of dealing with the fact that you don't know how to program an HUD.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hahaha, a loving City Connection joke.

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

This guy seriously doesn't know how to write dialog.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! THIS TIME, IT IS YOU WHO WILL DIE! THEN THIS WORLD WILL BE NO MORE! HA HA HA HA HA! YOU'RE FINISHED! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM! THIS IS THE END FOR YOU! PREPARE TO DIE! HAVE AT THEE, VILE CURR! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! DIE!" Holy poo poo, shut up and just fight already.

Saitorr
Dec 23, 2008

YES THE CARPET MATCHES THE DRAPES IN BOTH COLOR AND LENGTH
I'd like to think this was made by a rabid nintendo fan, and that anti-nintendo world is an allegory for losing out on markets because there are people actively working to destroy them. And you, the real boy/health bar, need to remember your gaming roots in order to save nintendo-san.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Saitorr posted:

I'd like to think this was made by a rabid nintendo fan, and that anti-nintendo world is an allegory for losing out on markets because there are people actively working to destroy them. And you, the real boy/health bar, need to remember your gaming roots in order to save nintendo-san.

If he were a rabid Nintendo fan, he would have made Sega-World the Anti-Nintendo. And Atari would have been the helpless victim of Segarian aggression. The endboss would be Sonic.

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

Libluini posted:

If he were a rabid Nintendo fan, he would have made Sega-World the Anti-Nintendo. And Atari would have been the helpless victim of Segarian aggression. The endboss would be Sonic.
It depends on whether or not he was still living in pre-2001 or not. Given the complete lack of mention of Sony and Microsoft in his "VG Universe"...

It's funny, you'd think it'd be the Sega fans who'd be bitter like that, given it's their company that went third-party.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Shadow Hog posted:

It depends on whether or not he was still living in pre-2001 or not.

♪ I'm already livin' in twenty-oh-one... ♪

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
I fear for Lowtax and Schmorky if they keep playing SCP games

On an another note, I used to actually live in a place called Red Lake. It's nothing like this so-called game.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Wait, didn't this part get played before? It's not showing up when I search The Taxman's channel, just the first part, but I'm sure we saw this all before.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Detective Thompson posted:

Wait, didn't this part get played before? It's not showing up when I search The Taxman's channel, just the first part, but I'm sure we saw this all before.

Nope but honestly all SCP games kind of blur together because they're so bland

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

No, you see, that was Episode 1, nine months ago. Lowtax said it was to be continued, and by God, he continued it. With Episode 3. Screw Episode 2, nobody likes that one anyway.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Youtube comments say he played this in a live stream before. So if you trust youtube comments and watch live streams, maybe?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Yeah, I just found it in the second stream. I knew I remembered him blowing up those flying testes.

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe
Maybe this thread is an SCP, and the scary thing it does is keep playing the same SCP games...

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Let's [REDACTED]: the world's absolute worst [REDACTED] ever [REDACTED]!

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Yeah, I just found it in the second stream. I knew I remembered him blowing up those flying testes.

Yeah, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UDNQJdLGjs&t=2936s

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Cry of Fear, Phantasmagoria... could SCP 354 Episode 2 be next?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWu_sDekCI

A classic board game turned into... something.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Pakled posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWu_sDekCI

A classic board game turned into... something.

Is this the prequel to Destroy Jason If You Can?

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Man, Dad's got some issues.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
I have high hopes for the sequel, starring Mr. Bucket.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Hey come on, give dad a break. It's tough being a single parent working hard all day to provide for like twelve infant children on top of Jason and this blonde little hellraiser.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Hey come on, give dad a break. It's tough being a single parent working hard all day to provide for like twelve infant children on top of Jason and this blonde little hellraiser.

Spending all his hard earn money on more fireplaces and tvs with attached ColecoVisions.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I enjoyed the minecraft tips video.

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

I honestly wish I knew which game this Greenlight entry was referring to.

@GREENLIGHTGOLD posted:

Rich "Lowtax" Gaming ,a YouTube channel run by the creators of 'http://stabyourself.net ',played and bashed the game for 20 ish minutes
Also confirmed: Lowtax made Mari0, that Super Mario Bros./Portal combo. Surprised that guy from Half-Life Incorporated didn't help out.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Rirse posted:

Spending all his hard earn money on more fireplaces and tvs with attached ColecoVisions.
I'm more concerned by some of the babies being left awfully close to the fireplace.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRfezwGlS0

You're welcome.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Are we allowed to empty quote in this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Gus Hobbleton posted:

Are we allowed to empty quote in this thread?

• Locked thread