Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

My gay trans techie nazi fanfic

babby's first gay trans techie nazi fanfic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
gay, trans, nazi, deal with it

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Majorian posted:

Indeed - I'm a Bay Area native and it's pretty easy to not run into a yuppie techie or whatever. But they are pretty loving galling when you do.

Same. The Bay Area is a good place. retard techies are the worst

edit: also I'm gay

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

paranoid randroid posted:

lets kickstart a public debate between angela davis and justine tunney.

in for twenty

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

bonestructure posted:

in for twenty

Angela Davis was such a loving fox back in the day.

e: And yes I realize she bats for the other team.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jul 25, 2014

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

hemophilia posted:

It's not smart to be choosy about your allies, but yes allowing people like Justine to lead your movement is stupid poo poo, but as you say OWS' failing was their failure to do anything remotely sympathetic or evocative while in the spotlight and they paid for it, at that point people like Justine aren't necessarily the problem.

Nah she's just another internet crazy for all of us to observe in her natural habitat.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

hemophilia posted:

It's not smart to be choosy about your allies, but yes allowing people like Justine to lead your movement is stupid poo poo, but as you say OWS' failing was their failure to do anything remotely sympathetic or evocative while in the spotlight and they paid for it, at that point people like Justine aren't necessarily the problem.

No, but stupid poo poo like the retarded finger wagging "applause" motion seems like something she would come up with. And yes, I realize it's a Quaker thing or whatever. Still looks so gay.

I'm gay.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
If she's so proud of "leading" OWS, what did she accomplish?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

My guess is exactly gently caress-all but she found herself in a place where she was able to insert herself and begin leeching on OWS while discrediting it with her insanity and abusing their resources to advertise room-temperature sulphur cum extract

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
my balls and rear end in a top hat

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

im gay posted:

That's what she said.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

skaboomizzy posted:

If she's so proud of "leading" OWS, what did she accomplish?
She ran the twitter

Not even joking

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Al Cowens posted:

She ran the twitter

Not even joking

THE twitter of a decentralized quasi-anarchist movement, and she ran it

:wtc:

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

im gay posted:

same

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Was she the only one to run it or whatever? This is the problem with anarchist movements - the shittiest people still inevitably find their way into positions of more influence than they should have.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Seeing as how OWS was a massive failure, I don't think she or anyone with a claim to leading it should be proud.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OWS took the sentiment that a lot of pissed off youth and disenfranchised were feeling and totally loving dropped the ball.

The Arabs meanwhile have multiple revolutions and poo poo.

loving America.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

OWS took the sentiment that a lot of pissed off youth and disenfranchised were feeling and totally loving dropped the ball.

loving America.

Wellllll, to be fair, those had mixed results at best too...

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

That didn't pan out so well.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I bet it feels pretty good to know your oppressors know they're just as mortal as you though.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I wish being trans would stop being a fad diagnosis for autistic weirdos with lunatic beliefs. Has anyone said that itt yet? I'm saying it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

That didn't pan out so well.

at least the pot got stirred

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I wish being trans would stop being a fad diagnosis for autistic weirdos with lunatic beliefs. Has anyone said that itt yet? I'm saying it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'm a community

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I hope it never stops!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i've been seeing a lot of :thejoke: posts lately. welcome back gbs 1.0, you fat, impotent, retarded little paradigm

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
trans people are cooler than trans haters

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
chopping off dilz is normal

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Stoic Commie posted:

i've been seeing a lot of :thejoke: posts lately. welcome back gbs 1.0, you fat, impotent, retarded little paradigm

The return of blueboi didn't tip you off?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
who the gently caress is that, a smurf?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
This silly-billy.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Kyrie eleison posted:

trans people are cooler than trans haters

agreed......

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i'm not sure why, but all of this is more sad than funny

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
picture a weimar era transfrau being dragged through the streets of berlin by SA as she protests that she is not a moral-corrupting degenerate but a she-person of proper german breeding and character

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
In the new Reich SA stands for Schwanz Abgeschnitten.

Just a lil German joke there for the German speaking folks.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

picture a weimar era transfrau being dragged through the streets of berlin by SA as she protests that she is not a moral-corrupting degenerate but a she-person of proper german breeding and character

And the proper answer would be, "Your being a moral-corrupting degenerate has nothing to do with you being transgender. You're just an awful person."

...or simply a nice "i'm gay" would do as well.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Digiwizzard fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jul 25, 2014

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

waitwhatno posted:

i'm not sure why, but all of this is more sad than funny

Because you know the true shape of the future, and it's worse even than the fascist imaginings of a self-sterilized, psychopathic buffoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Like.. literally.. I have seen so many stories on this very forum about people being fired faster than their heads could spin for posting crap like this before.

All I can think of is South Park's Mr. Garriot after his sex change and shortly thereafter starts bashing gay people as inferior, but that was satire and parody. Though, I can absolutely picture Justine talking to a hand puppet that reassures her how great she is every night.

• Locked thread