Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

actual human-slavers in wrestling.

Look I know TNA has trouble paying their talent but they aren't that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Fibby Boy posted:

Look I know TNA has trouble paying their talent but they aren't that bad.

Dixie is a rich Southern belle who renames her new 'aquisitions' and has been seen ordering her favoured men to beat her other 'employees', and discards her playthings when they're 'broken'...

You may be on to something here.

(Real-talk: I was thinking of Hardbody Harrison and Moolah.)

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
There was just a segment on Smackdown of Stardust and Goldust.

I need that turned into a liquid so I can submerge myself in it.

Or, y'know, lots of .gifs of it.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Gaspar Lewis posted:

There was just a segment on Smackdown of Stardust and Goldust.

I need that turned into a liquid so I can submerge myself in it.

Or, y'know, lots of .gifs of it.

This. A thousand times this.

We'll have wrestling avatars for years I'm telling you.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Smackdown Gifs

Miz: Who is your favorite wrestler?
MizMom: Roman Reigns!

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jul 26, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jul 26, 2014

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

And there it is.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He fit, so he sit :radcat:

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Gaspar Lewis posted:

And there it is.

Is there a video of this somewhere please? It looks completely insane, what with Goldust wearing a wizard hat or something and Stardust in quicksand? I'm not sure what it is, but it makes me giggle a lot.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Any chance we can get a gif of the Miz forcing a kid to take his autograph?

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Can we get a gif of Dean throwing like a dozen chairs into the ring?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Roman Reigns posted:

Any chance we can get a gif of the Miz forcing a kid to take his autograph?

I didn't see this on the show as it aired or on the version I downloaded to make gifs from, did it actually air or was it one of those app things?

Luneshot posted:

Can we get a gif of Dean throwing like a dozen chairs into the ring?

It doesn't really make a very good gif, since he's pretty much just sliding handfuls of chairs into the ring as opposed to wildly throwing them over the top or anything.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

AlmightyPants posted:

Is there a video of this somewhere please? It looks completely insane, what with Goldust wearing a wizard hat or something and Stardust in quicksand? I'm not sure what it is, but it makes me giggle a lot.

Here you go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL7J7sCn2ro&list=UUJ5v_MCY6GNUBTO8-D3XoAg

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I didn't see this on the show as it aired or on the version I downloaded to make gifs from, did it actually air or was it one of those app things?

It was one of those backstage "look who/what we've got comin up" bits they do right before they cut to commercial.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

All I know is Stardust/Goldust is the best thing the WWE has produced in FOREVER.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

:swoon: We should get some GoldStardust emoticons!

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

I love these two so much.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Roman Reigns posted:

It was one of those backstage "look who/what we've got comin up" bits they do right before they cut to commercial.

I somehow missed this completely, thanks.

Added that and also the Dean chairs gif in with the others.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Fibby Boy posted:

I love these two so much.

I love that what started as "standard WWE tag team breakup macro 217" headed in such an amazing direction.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
How was the Cesaro/Ambrose match?

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I love that what started as "standard WWE tag team breakup macro 217" headed in such an amazing direction.

Yeah seriously. Who would've thought we'd get Goldust's crazy younger brother Stardust from something like that?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fibby Boy posted:

How was the Cesaro/Ambrose match?

Pretty good and exciting but with a silly finish, though the Seth involvement was really good.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

WWE seriously needs to change up their booking. I didn't watch Smackdown, but saw the Ziggler/Bo Dallas gifs and knew instantly how that match ended. Looked up results, and I was exactly right.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Pretty good and exciting but with a silly finish, though the Seth involvement was really good.

I honestly thought it was a pretty garbage match, someone in the spoilers thread said it was very ECW and yeah exactly what I thought. If you like that kind of thing catch it, it had a few good spots in it. That entire Smackdown was a good watch actually, try to watch it.

And J-Ru if you wouldn't mind and if you still can there where a couple of moments I'd like .gif'ed. R-Truth's selling of Sister Abagail and Bo's selling of Ziggler's DDT.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jul 26, 2014

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Probably worth pointing out that this gif isn't edited. Whoever filmed that conference chose to zoom in on Josie and deserves a raise for it.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Is a good doggy; is a good cameraman. Yes they are. Yes they are.

-----

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Why did DaVinci have to die before he could see this and paint it?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 27, 2014

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I forget, was that one of the times they didn't tell the roster who was going where? Was Taker's reaction a shoot, or just "Grr, I'm the Big Dawg, I don't go on Smackdown!" gimmick?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Gaz-L posted:

I forget, was that one of the times they didn't tell the roster who was going where? Was Taker's reaction a shoot, or just "Grr, I'm the Big Dawg, I don't go on Smackdown!" gimmick?

Taker was heel, mad at babyface GM Flair. I think they told people this time. It was the first draft.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Oh right, that eventually led to the Flair/Taker WM match, yeah?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Gaz-L posted:

Oh right, that eventually led to the Flair/Taker WM match, yeah?

This was, I think, a week after that match.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Gaz-L posted:

Keep in mind, at first, the brands were perceived as being on equal footing, with SmackDown maybe even being a bit bigger. SmackDown was Vince's show at first.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Wait, does this mean Josie secretly planned the burglery (and possibly Kane's attack on Bryan)?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Ages posted:

Wait, does this mean Josie secretly planned the burglery (and possibly Kane's attack on Bryan)?

Josie is part of Kane's Plan to Destroy the Undertaker.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I keep seeing a face screaming in agony coming out the side of her head when she lands and it's creepy as gently caress.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Writer Cath posted:

Josie is part of Kane's Plan to Destroy the Undertaker.

I just knew that dog was too cute to NOT be evil!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gaz-L posted:

he was drafted to RAW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI