Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

tuluk posted:

shim when you become the next gip mod you gotta change your avatar to Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces.
....you're already halfway there mentally.

The rest of the daily gip posters here kinda float from book characters to book character, depending on how drunk they are or if they're on/off their meds.

Whip is already Angelo Mancuso, the book character who hangs out in bathrooms to arrest perverts.
holly bloopers, eva braun blowjobs & kungfufuckfist are the trio of lesbians who go around beating up everyone.
grover is the overwhelmed college professor broken by Ignatius J. Reilly(gip).
booblords is the funny gay dude. meowlins is the frustrated hot-dog vendor owner.
godholio is the clueless good-natured stripper, etc. gleep is the dude looking for commies everywhere.

However, Cole & renraku aren't cool enough/will never be cool enough to be burma jones.

I'm Rex, his childhood dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

tuluk posted:

shim when you become the next gip mod you gotta change your avatar to Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces.
....you're already halfway there mentally.

The rest of the daily gip posters here kinda float from book characters to book character, depending on how drunk they are or if they're on/off their meds.

Whip is already Angelo Mancuso, the book character who hangs out in bathrooms to arrest perverts.
holly bloopers, eva braun blowjobs & kungfufuckfist are the trio of lesbians who go around beating up everyone.
grover is the overwhelmed college professor broken by Ignatius J. Reilly(gip).
booblords is the funny gay dude. meowlins is the frustrated hot-dog vendor owner.
godholio is the clueless good-natured stripper, etc. gleep is the dude looking for commies everywhere.

However, Cole & renraku aren't cool enough/will never be cool enough to be burma jones.

keep me out of your slash fic you weirdo freak

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Snowdens Secret posted:

Change your names to one of these

Probably want to call dibs on Georgia O'Queefe ASAP

SEXISM IS OVER!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Wtf is this book and why do people keep assuming I've read it??

:ohdear:

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

hit the wikipedia link in my last post and skim the plot summary.

Basically the book is set in the mid-1960s and had realistic new orleans dialogue & locations before hurricane katarina happened. The book is comedic fiction that follows the main character Ignatius J. Reilly as he does horrible things during a summer in New Orleans...all while wearing a green deerstalker hat & scarf 24/7. He's kinda the patient zero for every single thing gip mocks about D&D, or GBS or fedora-wearing spergs.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Obama Africanus posted:

That was one of those purchases I made mixing amphetamines and ambien. I'm pretty sure the logic began something like "I'll blow that goddamn drone they send to deliver the lube barrel outta the loving sky. No way I'm shaking hands with the devil before I see that poo poo." And ended with me asleep in an Isuzu Trooper wearing nothing but skidded up briefs, some doc martins and the compound bow my family let me keep after they took my guns. Of course there's a black man wearing very tight fed ex shorts waiting for my signature for the literal barrel of lube that Amazon had the sinewy sambo saunter safely, soundly, to my door.

Gonna see if you can burn it with LoX and make a dildo shaped liquid rocket.

This post was funny and then people started talking about books. k all caught up.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
i just don't get books :shrug:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sorry fuckers. Reading is awesome.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

holocaust bloopers posted:

Sorry fuckers. Reading is awesome.

I agree

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

tuluk posted:

hit the wikipedia link in my last post and skim the plot summary.

Basically the book is set in the mid-1960s and had realistic new orleans dialogue & locations before hurricane katarina happened. The book is comedic fiction that follows the main character Ignatius J. Reilly as he does horrible things during a summer in New Orleans...all while wearing a green deerstalker hat & scarf 24/7. He's kinda the patient zero for every single thing gip mocks about D&D, or GBS or fedora-wearing spergs.

I was kidding :(

I was sadly making a joke of it a long time ago, but goons.. Goons never change.

Anyway- Ozma we're getting close to the chap with the parachute, before long someone's gonna have to counterbalance piggy. We'll accept benevolent junta's led by mad men.. There's even a chance we'd let a Jew probate cole, but we won't live in a police state with a pig holding a conch.

On behalf of the majority of GiP, I humbly request you add a second mod to these great forums, and that she or he be a military member [lol] or veteran of something other than the coming gender wars.

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Obama Africanus posted:

I was sadly making a joke of it a long time ago, but goons.. Goons never change.

Anyway- Ozma we're getting close to the chap with the parachute, before long someone's gonna have to counterbalance piggy. We'll accept benevolent junta's led by mad men.. There's even a chance we'd let a Jew probate cole, but we won't live in a police state with a pig holding a conch.

On behalf of the majority of GiP, I humbly request you add a second mod to these great forums, and that she or he be a military member [lol] or veteran of something other than the coming gender wars.

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I believe in Shimazu.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
what the gently caress does QTIYD even mean?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

ded posted:

what the gently caress does QTIYD even mean?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

ded posted:

Quote This if You're Down

Grandpa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Shim needs to be mod just so he can give himself that as an avatar for free and preserve his Jew gold.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD
QTIYD

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SHIMAZU FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's just like how forest fires make way for new growth, let shim burn GiP to the ground

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

reminds me i need to get a chastity belt for my teenage daughter

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Shim will cleanse us of our sins

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
We need to work this up the chain to QCS.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

make shim the mod of every subforum except gip and see what happens.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Under the New Shim Order GiP will consist of only the drunk thread for both posting poo poo and poo poo posting, all other threads will be banned along with Cole most likely.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm trying to think what we could post to get Ozmas attention to the recent vacancy and power imbalance.

I don't want to see whip become Bacon Antoinette if we can avoid it, but this subforum is and always will be for baby killing military members. We just let baby killing cops in here since gen pop isn't keen on either of our ilk.

But don't think that because bacon and berets both burn babies that we don't have grievances. The divisions between cops and military men goes back way the gently caress further than Israel/Palestine.

In my opinion it's because cops were the original Jodie's after we stopped allowing the cliff baby practice. So the cops of the world were born and there job was to fight the domestic war against bitches and children. Fast forward to 2014 and they've got MRAPS and every county has a tier 1 anti terror and doughnut unit, but that don't mean we loving like these pieces of authoritarian poo poo anymore than the rest.

It's just hard to make friends when baby killer is in your dossier, ya know?

:(

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You fuckers want to see a police state? I'm going to make beanieson a second mod. He already posts pictures of his house.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You fuckers want to see a police state? I'm going to make beanieson a second mod. He already posts pictures of his house.

u & me, it'll be like lethal weapon but with two Mel Gibsons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

beanieson posted:

u & me, it'll be like lethal weapon but with two Mel Gibsons

Is it because we're white and hate jews snowden's secret?

• Locked thread