Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

paranoid randroid posted:

so shes a libertarian with a shameful boner for diamond jubilees

wow what a complicated and novel political alignment that actually needed ~*all those fukken words*~
tunney didn't write that text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nomadologique posted:

hahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA hahahahahahaha

but but it's strange to consider involvement in a massive hilarious failed populist movement as some sort of amazing feat?

Sort of like listing on your resume how you burned you last workplace to the ground.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you need more than a paragraph to explain yourself politically you're probably suffering from some cognitive dissonance and\or are a hypocrite

poo poo isn't that complex and if you have to make it complex it's because you're trying to obfuscate something.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Especially when she uses violent or cold-hearted language and gives the game away. Learn your dog whistles, girl. Ethno nationalism

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Take my gay trans nazi techie. PLEASE hahaha

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
reqesting namechange to moldbug redpill, tia mods

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

if you need more than a paragraph to explain yourself politically you're probably suffering from some cognitive dissonance and\or are a hypocrite

poo poo isn't that complex and if you have to make it complex it's because you're trying to obfuscate something.

Justine Tunney's blog sees her wax poetic about a philosopher's theories she read on wikipedia before launching into a pages-long screed about her inherent genetic superiority to all living human beings

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
justine tunney is the puppet master's puppet master

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah, moldbug, you showed those S.O.Bs what for!
justine please, that fiat currency had a family

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
my favorite justine tunney rant is when she tries to deflect criticism by claiming she's autistic & her critics are bigoted against autists, then turning around and claiming her autism makes her superior to everyone else

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quote:

optimize for asabiyyah(As much as possible in a declining civilization)

fukkin lovin this ibn khaldun shizz

somebody get this woman a mojito

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It's all poo poo. And it's all connected

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The internet is a toilet for idiots

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quote:

move to a volkish economy

me too

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
She says she's been a goon since 2003

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so what discredited turn of the century philosophical school are the Goldbugs With Attitudes crew cribbing that "culture is a static deterministic what-have-you" poo poo from

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

she been a goon since she popped out with the wrong dilz lol BAZINAGA

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

so what discredited turn of the century philosophical school are the Goldbugs With Attitudes crew cribbing that "culture is a static deterministic what-have-you" poo poo from

cumstained napkins from austrian school allnighters

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Post here justine. You'll get internet famous. You'll get twitter followers

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
DO IT

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I know you're reading this Justine. Post. I want to know why you Are the way you are

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what if she's Twee As gently caress

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

twee wouldnt betray us like that

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
She sounds like a terrible person and I hope she has a really good explanation for that slavery thing she "tweeted".

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im the born insecure 3rd estate fucker moron in da op

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Moridin920 posted:

Would make some sense actualy

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i am peeing out of my new hole that i got with all my OWS dividends

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Would make some sense actualy

that's what I'm saying!

either Twee as gently caress or Three Olives

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Justine please grow some balls and post here

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Justine it's only like 930 in SV i know you're there you're probably catching up on THEW NEW GIRL or ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK it's cool kick back have some sangria with this delish sonoma valley red i just ipcked up a t the greengrocer

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
of course she's reading this thread she's the singularity she's reading every thread

it's like Lawnmower Man only when he's jacked into the matrix he stays retarded

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ask me, retarded techie marat, about my plan to change the days of the week to pythonsday, rubysday, schmidtsday, etc

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

true ethnonationalist returns nordic names to nordic days and nordic time to nordic culture the white clock is tickin and time is running out the brown and yellow hordes grow on the subcontinent and in the yellow river basin

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

JUSTINE ARE YOU AN ADDERALL ADDICT OR OTHERWISE PILLHEAD

i need to know for this blog poll i am doing of visionaries artists activists and truth to power types

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
justine tunney is shodan

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
L-l-LOOK AT YOU, PROLE, A PAAAATHE-THE-THETIC CREATURE OF MEAT AND BONE, PANTING AND PANTING AND SWEATING AS YOU SCROLL THROUGH MY TWITTER

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
At this point is there a single OWS asset that wasn't stolen by crazy people because I think Justine might top her comrades the cult guy who ran off with the camp bank account and that one group house that's become a bag lady's experiment in anti-Semitic Juche

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

L-l-LOOK AT YOU, PROLE, A PAAAATHE-THE-THETIC CREATURE OF MEAT AND BONE, PANTING AND PANTING AND SWEATING AS YOU SCROLL THROUGH MY TWITTER

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Holy poo poo I love twitter now

:vince:

I was on the fence for a while there, but as of right now I am pfucking stoked on this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
However you feel about ows, from complete success to utter laughable failure, i personally guarantee you that Justine Tunney deserves 0% of the credit for any good that it did.

• Locked thread