Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
gbs got owned lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

im gay posted:

gbs got owned lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_5rgN0jWtQ&t=34s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I thought the point of trolling was to just act like an idiot, not actually being dim as gently caress in real life.

Next time I gently caress up I'll remember this. "KoL, why did you spill your drink?" "Cause I'm trolling, get owned."

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
It's gonna own when Google replaces her with some apolitical Indian dude who'll do her job for half the pay

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
jokes on her cos i'm not in a community, i'm an elite iconoclast :chord:

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
tech tranny is full of fail

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Hello, Justine. I don't read twitter because I think it's a waste of time but your ideas are intriguing and if I was going to read one it would be yours. I like your ideas and I like your face. I bet you're silky and pretty. I can only relate to things if they are in video games, so how does your philosophy stack up against something like that new Bioshock game, the one where they're all in the air? I haven't played it but I've heard some ideas and theories that are apparently spouted in that game somehow have many syllabled words as their description and I noticed that you seem to also have a philosophy that probably requires a many syllabled word to describe. Have you had someone remove the hair from your arsehole, or do you just leave it as is? You also seem really smart and approachable, and I am considering flying to the United States of America oine day and was eondering if youd' like to meet up. I want your hair as a trophyPlease respond in your twiettr i like your face

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

lonesomedwarf posted:

Hello, Justine. I don't read twitter because I think it's a waste of time but your ideas are intriguing and if I was going to read one it would be yours. I like your ideas and I like your face. I bet you're silky and pretty. I can only relate to things if they are in video games, so how does your philosophy stack up against something like that new Bioshock game, the one where they're all in the air? I haven't played it but I've heard some ideas and theories that are apparently spouted in that game somehow have many syllabled words as their description and I noticed that you seem to also have a philosophy that probably requires a many syllabled word to describe. Have you had someone remove the hair from your arsehole, or do you just leave it as is? You also seem really smart and approachable, and I am considering flying to the United States of America oine day and was eondering if youd' like to meet up. I want your hair as a trophyPlease respond in your twiettr i like your face

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

As for Jesus, I think he's probably had more impact on humanity than any other single person. The man invented memes.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011
No just take any woman you can get! herp derp!
Not that I'm an expert on Marie le'pen and her stances.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

It's gonna own when Google replaces her with some apolitical Indian dude who'll do her job for half the pay

there's no way she doesn't wind up getting fired for this, with all the publicity it's gotten on the buzzfeed/Jezebel/etc bottom feeder sites

she's dumb enough to represent herself as a google employee in her twitter bio while saying this stuff

Explain How!
Dec 14, 2013
I find it really hilarious that "Techies" haven't discovered working from home yet.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
I can't handle this person. She's just so, so, so fuckin out there. I'm trying to whip up some fear or outrage about what she's saying but there is only laughter.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Explain How! posted:

I find it really hilarious that "Techies" haven't discovered working from home yet.

It's bad since they need to be at work to pick up the cult compound mindset.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ashgromnies posted:

there's no way she doesn't wind up getting fired for this, with all the publicity it's gotten on the buzzfeed/Jezebel/etc bottom feeder sites

she's dumb enough to represent herself as a google employee in her twitter bio while saying this stuff

Google doesn't care. Why should they? People aren't going to do anything that will affect their ad money over her, after all. Besides, it's not like her views are that fringe for the company she works for, or the valley as a whole.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
justine pls answer why do you call them white people but them africans asians jews?? yr racial inconsistency im struggling with it i want to agree with you but dont nkow where to start

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Time Dissolver posted:

I can't handle this person. She's just so, so, so fuckin out there. I'm trying to whip up some fear or outrage about what she's saying but there is only laughter.

lol

Wasn't OWS as a whole terrified of corporate power and influence?

Explain How!
Dec 14, 2013
also justine tunney is a diaper fetishist.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

quote:

Meanwhile, other Google executives are still looking to build their fortunes.

Last year's biggest windfall went to Nikesh Arora, who oversees the advertising sales that generated most of Google's $50 billion in revenue last year.

Arora's compensation package was valued at $46.7 million, including $10.8 million cash bonus to supplement his $650,000 salary. The bonus included an $8 million discretionary payment that was boosted by a decision to cancel some of Arora's stock awards in exchange for $4.7 million in cash, according to the Google proxy statement inviting shareholders to the company's June 6 annual meeting at its Mountain View, Calif., headquarters.

Arora's pay last year more than doubled from $23.2 million in 2011.

Patrick Pichette, Google's chief financial officer, and David Drummond, the company's top lawyer, both received hefty raises, too. Pichette's compensation package was valued at $38.7 million, more than doubling from $18.3 million in the previous year. Drummond's pay climbed 71 percent to $31.3 million last year.

Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt's compensation plunged last year after the company gave him stock valued at nearly $94 million in 2011 in appreciation of his decade-long stint as CEO.

When Page took over as CEO two years ago, Schmidt accepted the company's offer to raise his salary from $1 to $1.25 million. Including a $6 million bonus and other perquisites, Schmidt's compensation last year was valued at $7.6 million. That was a 92 percent decline from his $101 million package in 2011.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
all men with working dilz lol

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

lol she makes 6 figures at google and can't be bothered to ffix her teeth

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

Google doesn't care. Why should they? People aren't going to do anything that will affect their ad money over her, after all. Besides, it's not like her views are that fringe for the company she works for, or the valley as a whole.

she is creating a bunch of negative press noise, while representing herself as a google employee. she's one software engineer out of several thousand google employs. if they start getting calls/emails/etc as I'm sure they have been, it would probably be easier for them to just fire her. CA is right to work.

and loving lol you're retarded if you don't think her views are fringe. she is a crazy person and I'm sure google is finding that out.

edit: then again you're an ayn Rand fan so I guess your perspective on what is fringe or not is a bit warped

ashgromnies fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jul 27, 2014

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Steampunk iPhone posted:

not sure if u know this but justine tunney is teh angry video game nerd in a wig

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

SplitSoul posted:

As for Jesus, I think he's probably had more impact on humanity than any other single person. The man invented memes.

She replied... :swoon:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Samuel posted:

No just take any woman you can get! herp derp!
Not that I'm an expert on Marie le'pen and her stances.

She is a literal neo-nazi so.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

follow follow follow follow

justine do you keep your bot followers not to boost your numbers but because poo poo that's singularity?

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011

Manifest posted:

That's what I heard, so I question if it's really true since anything that leans even slightly right in Europe is automatically called a Nazi.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Steampunk iPhone posted:

know how you can tell she's a real woman?

better looking with her mouth shut ROOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLL

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Samuel posted:

That's what I heard, so I question if it's really true since anything that leans even slightly right in Europe is automatically called a Nazi.

her dad called the nazi occupation "not particularly inhumane". granted, she's spent the last three years trying to paper over the antisemitic history of the FN, but...

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Manifest posted:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

some of the poo poo she says is obvious puppet master bullshit but it's also obvious that behind that "troll" facade is a very real political trainwreck actively supporting philosophies and regimes that would literally murder her for being transgendered

what i can't really wrap my head around is why libertarians think individual gun-owners etc would be able to stand up against the companies they worship, with their mercenary armies, killing and pillaging -- and why these technocrats think they wouldn't be among the first up against the wall when the jocks, as always, assert dominance in the new landscape of power

people who are "too smart" are always some of the first to die because they pose a threat to the new regime

nomadologique fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 27, 2014

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

also rofl that she supports or pretends to support a woman for woman's sake who would tell her she's an abomation and to gtfo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

psa for nerds REVENGE OF THE NERDS is a fiction movie because fiction is the only place and time where nerds actually get revenge otherwise in realworld (I.R.L.) it's always actually the jocks winning (check non-fiction section of kindle bookstore for reference)

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

nomadologique posted:

also rofl that she supports or pretends to support a woman for woman's sake who would tell her she's an abomation and to gtfo

No you see, she'd be totally cool with Justine because Justine is a lily-white fascist!

...because that's literally the only criteria that Far Right Neo-Nazis use to gauge their acceptance of others.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

id feed my Cum to all of these trans women

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
oh my god i cant believe baby finland still exists

then again his retarded islamic anarcho syndicalist poo poo would totally fit in w/ these dark enlightenment dumbasses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
their skin is almost the same colour as the cum drink

• Locked thread