Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.

Propaganda Machine posted:

Yeah I think Laura should have been axed a bit of a while ago. I forget quite when, but I feel like she's ~just eked by~ a couple of the pressure tests. And she totally didn't deserve the automatic final 3 spot over Emilia. Yeah, the texture/flavor on Emilia's eggplant was a bit messed up, but her attempt at a fix showed a clever instinct and she actually bothered to flavor her Roo AND she ALSO bothered to put a creative twist on Lebanese. Laura's looked like it came from the cheap hole in the wall down the street, and not in a good way.

Glad to see Brent through, sorry to see Jamie gone.

Yeah I'm hoping Brent wins it all. He's definitely most improved and has basically shown he can cook anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I don't really like sweets, but his pile of dirt looked incredible.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
That being said, Australian Masterchef does look like it's somewhat legitimately judged, even if the tastings are filmed after the judges have already made their decisions.

Otherwise, we would have been seeing Emelia and Laura as the two finalists, without Brent.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Aw Ahran's never been on a date.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Ahran's never been on a date before? Really? I know she's a teenager, but that's surprising. My guess is that she's either homeschooled or actually has a terrible personality.

Also, I'm going to try watching the cooking segments of this episode with the show muted and "Danger Zone" playing on loop.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Not to play the race card, but she is Asian, and Asian households can be stricter about dating and such.

Finally, the Masterchef restaurant gets use beyond the finale.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

I hope nobody kills that old couple!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Cutter being Cutter, blaming everyone else.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Ramsay doiing Verizon commercials now?!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Mooing steaks

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Bob Morales posted:

Ramsay doiing Verizon commercials now?!

AT&T

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It's RAAAAAAW! (And looks delicious!)

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
The couple that's been married 65 years is making me feel things.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

What games has Daniel worked on?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Ughhhhhhhhh. Of course there's a proposal.

Edit: I call their wedding being "catered" by Master Chef next season/year.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
I like how Joe tipped away from the table at the wedding proposal. As though his cold, dark heart was repelled by the display of love.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Master Pop-The-Question Chef

Was that really necessary?

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Bullshit. People had to eat the edges of the blue team's steak or they'd get diarrhea.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
This has gotta be Cutters night. Gotta be.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Basebf555 posted:

This has gotta be Cutters night. Gotta be.

Yep. But it probably won't be.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Of course the blue team won.

SAVE THE STRIPPER
SAVE THE SHOW

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Steak will always win.

Cutter is hosed. I just really hope its not a loving baking competition. He had a point a couple of weeks ago he came on to be masterchef not masterbaker. He's still poo poo though.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

OH BOY MORE DESSERTS

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
More baking challenges. Yay. :geno:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
I haven't been following Masterchef closely, but has every pressure test this season been a dessert?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Master Confectioner

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Haha, Cutter was probably thinking "oh for gently caress's sake"

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Bye, Cutter.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Its not baking but its close enough not to matter. Make some different loving challenges ffs.

Ghostpilot posted:

I haven't been following Masterchef closely, but has every pressure test this season been a dessert?

Just about.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

It's probably time for Cutter to have a redemption moment. I'll go by the person who has had the least amount of screen time this season and say Christine is going home.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Y'know, Graham somewhat resembles Clark Kent.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Ahahaha, Gordon loving loves Leslie.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"When I'm throwing truffles in my wife's mouth, I wanna feel hot!"

Ramsay was on the verge of cracking up.

Spell
Nov 20, 2000

Eat your vegetables or you'll DIE!
I hope Willie doesn't serve a truffle with an egg on top.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

A 10 visually? That mess? Lol.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

J-Spot posted:

It's probably time for Cutter to have a redemption moment.

gently caress off

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Brock Samson posted:

A 10 visually? That mess? Lol.

I'm sure they taste great, but that presentation is not a ten.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I agree that it looks like it tastes good, but visually it looks awful. I have no idea what they're talking about. On one hand, I'm disappointed that Gordon disagreed with me. On the other hand, Gordon Ramsay being a huge dick never gets old.

Also, I think Joe just tried to make a subtle Forrest Gump joke about Cutter and it totally flew over his head.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh Gordan, you little rabble rousing scamp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Did they already judge Ahran's? What did they say?