Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
that's what i meant, you gotta buy them by the 100 from the source. and what if you don't need 100 water balloons all at once, anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Snapchat A Titty posted:

my first apt was 900 :smug:

600 sq ft is about the bare minimum for a single person if they dont want to risk cabin fever on a daily basis

i'm pretty sure i spent over a decade in a studio apartment that was 450 or 480

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

jesus man

tbf my dorm room was 100 sq ft

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

separate post for acknowledging

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Vicas posted:

that's what i meant, you gotta buy them by the 100 from the source. and what if you don't need 100 water balloons all at once, anyway

each bundle has 30-something but u can do 3 bundles a minute

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:newlol:

Snapchat A Titty posted:

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

:newlol:

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1259519125/cyberith-virtualizer-immersive-virtual-reality-gam

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2091647642/skea-smart-kegel-exercise-aid

that video is the proest loving click

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

this owns and honestly seems really sincere

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

Vicas posted:

that video is the proest loving click

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

they need a jingle. i'm thinking something along the lines of

if your snatch is prolapsing
and bouncing off your knees
connect your sex box to your X Box
and squeeze squeeze squeeze!

SKEA!

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Yodzilla posted:

this owns and honestly seems really sincere

when the chinese guy pops up and starts speaking broken english i was ready to start laffing but then as i watched more i realized, yeah, this honestly seems like it could be a legitimate thing and it's not a joke

of course, it won't get funded because, you know, star citizen needs more imaginary spaceship mockups

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Trig Discipline posted:

they need a jingle. i'm thinking something along the lines of

if your snatch is prolapsing
and bouncing off your knees
connect your sex box to your X Box
and squeeze squeeze squeeze!

SKEA!

does your twat hang low?
can you swing it to and fro?
can you tie it in a knot?
can you tie it in a bow?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

You Am I posted:

does your twat hang low?

can you tie it in a knot?

hey atomicthumbs

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nelson MandEULA posted:

my mom is in an entomology club. one of the guys there asked if he could take photos of her nude and covered in scorpions.

post the pics or get out

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Chill la Chill posted:

Doobie's making an app to place online orders instead of getting a phone for call-ins lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

http://m.yelp.com/biz_photos/doobies-dog-house-reform?select=NQML5ATA-TXZI5EFUlH_7A

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Poor doob

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

christ i love doob

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

frogs are going extinct

eat'em if you got'em

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
https://kickstarter.com/projects/869406103/completing-the-making-of-the-second-coming-autobio

quote:

Anyway – why not, somebody has got to be the super best; somebody has got to save this world, according to the Jews they’re still waiting. I would love to try in my own secret way to be the very best person in every way possible. With the enchanted feeling of a blossoming self made prince I would continue to be caught up with a super ego to ride on. I feel power like the eye in the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. Being number one, handsome, powerful, smart, and a nice guy were and still are a delicious feeling. Even if I never attain this glory, it’s delightful enough to have a great goal such as this to try for. Plotting to get there is adventurous and exciting. It takes time for a predestined “god” to achieve his glory.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
Today the family of man is less a union and more a set of unrelated factions. The world is divided by geographical, political and religious boundaries. Since the beginning of time attempts have been made to organize the family of man into a unified and happy family. Military leaders like Alexander the Great, Napoleon, and Hitler have endeavored to consolidate men. Religious leaders like Jesus Christ, Martin Luther, and Billy Graham have represented high ideals as foundations for unity and behavior. They have preached brotherhood, love and peace for men. Yet each of them failed to completely unify men for any length of time because their ideas weren’t universally accepted.

The monumental problem of unification can be solved by a plan encompassing two ideals, a universal religion and a universal language. This dream, because of its simplicity and the scientific pragmatism, and predilection of the author, shall be called Homology. The following treaties will demonstrate why this plan is needed and explain the concepts of Homology. Fractional means for implementation will also be suggested.

Countries with their own languages and religious views are isolating themselves from the rest of the world. A great majority of the Third World countries are considered illiterate and most are content and productive at their menial labor, though oblivious to the rest of the world’s lifestyles. Because of their illiteracy, ignorance, and apathy they fail to communicate well with anyone else outside of their immediate physical environment. A universal language could only assist progress toward educational improvement.

Intellectuals argue that diversity is the spice of life, that we need the color of different languages and religious views. Their argument centers around the merits different cultures possess, and they emphatically state these merits are necessary. A universal language would not destroy these cultural merits but rather make them easier for everyone to understand.

Another reason for a universal language can be seen on college campuses. Universities are symbols for learning and knowledge. Foreign students usually compose a certain percentage of the student body. With or without an interpreter the student is slowed down or lost completely. It is an absolute necessity for the student to learn the language for communication.

In the business world the United States is spreading English’s universality through corporate investments in overseas development.

Companies such as Shell, AT&T and others are sending young Americans all over the world. Foreigners are forced to learn English quickly if they want a good position with good money from our firms. Executives at such firms usually can speak some of the native language or else they employ an interpreter.

Because of transportation and communication, today’s world is becoming smaller and we are seeing more of our foreign neighbors. Yet all we are able to do is stare at them like they were from outer space. Their cultural modes of dress, speech, and beliefs keep us at a comfortable distance, exchanging only smiles. It is impossible to exchange ideas with them because we are at a true loss for words.

Religion is a very sensitive subject. One’s religious views are very private. In fact, the word religion is derived from an old French word “religio” meaning taboo or restraint. The thought of trying to impose a new religion seems frightening and impossible because of the traditions and doctrines that accompany them. Yet with a universal language slowly evolving by American promulgation, so too is a universal religion evolving by worldwide education. Taboos and superstitions are being replaced by sound and mature behavior, and blind faith in the unknown is being replaced by scientific evidence with physical and psychological discoveries.

It is evident that man is becoming more advanced all the time and it is possible to speculate that one day man, through technology, will be able to accomplish any feat that religious deities have accomplished. Miracles like bringing man back to life and curing the sick by the mere touch are commonplace in certain parts of the world. Possibly, man is evolving into God. According to Nietzsche, “Man is a cord connecting the animal with superman." We are evolving emotionally, mentally and physically. Hence it is possible to idealize and say that our race will become perfect in every respect – given time.

Today religion is slowly fading away. Instead of religion as in the dictionary – “the service and adoration of God or as a God expressed in forms of worship,” we see attempts to improve brotherhood, to foster love and to retain obedience, humility and reverence. Religion in today’s society seems to be striving for the perfection of man as compared to worshiping God.

So Homology in its dual form is needed to clarify reality. People are still trying to perfect man by means of the taboos connected with their religion. In contrast, a universal religion or philosophy would show that man is evolving toward perfection with the help of modern day philosophy and biology. Scientific evidence in support of both physical and mental evolution would enlighten and not frighten man.

I concede that my plan man not be absolutely necessary because man has been able to get along without such a foundation in the past. I also concede that we may need cultural diversity as a “spice of life”. And as I have stated, I realize that what I say may come true in different form later on.

The strongest support for my proposal stems from its scientific and orderly design. My plan through organization and simplification is an intelligent and practical way of pleasing and unifying the diverse peoples of the world. “Just as each race has its mission under the firmament of events, so humanity as a whole is undergoing development. In the middle ages the religious emotional life was in the ascendancy. In recent times scientific thought has struck the keynote and in the age now dawning, willpower, and the laborer with his hands are to have their day. In each of these three ages there are elements of liberty and oppression, which only democratic principles can lead to a good end. What we must realize is that collective responsibility is nobody’s responsibility. That democracy and Christian doctrine are as inseparable as the ocean is from water, we fail to understand. Both are right, not because they are hallowed by noble tradition, but because by every test they benefit the development of human personality and make of evolution not a theory but an undeniable fact.”

I would send my plan in a more step-by-step thesis to someone heard and respected, possibly some member of the United Nations, who would propose the same ideals either in my form or in their own. All political leaders call for greater understanding and better unification of interests within their own countries. Religious leaders call for the same ideas in an old-fashioned language.

A representative at the UN could get these fresh new ideas and phrase them into some law or proposal that would have dynamism and strength to advocate Homology as a course of study in schools throughout the world. The study of man, as it were, would include learning the English language and learning about the family or man’s history and future. Emphasis would be to show our common cause of self-perfection and to break down regional, political, and other barriers. “The deepest longing of the human soul are not being satisfied in our educational systems, and this results in a mad pursuit of facts into the black alleys of materialism. We do not plead for formal or dogmatic religion, but we do plead for immediate emphasis upon the world of ideas, upon the realm of idealism and upon the spiritual undercurrents at work both in man and in the physical world surrounding man. We accuse the educational policy of all nations, without exception, of failing to center their studies upon man himself. We accuse the leading universities of the world of omitting from their science curricula the basic and most vital of all sciences: namely, Human Science.” Peoples and countries would compete to come up with ideas that would serve worldwide interests more than regional interests. Such an example exists to some degree now as scientists strive to cure diseases afflicting all mankind. Political leaders would strive to promote brotherhood between other nations like religious men do now. “The fabric of the human race has too often rested in the hands of the political bricklayers and the advice of spiritual architects has been cast to the winds. Political Science without a deeper knowledge of Human Science is not only useless but may very well deal Western civilization it coup de grace.”

My proposal is needed now more than ever as conflicting viewpoints concerning energy, disarmament, and overpopulation threaten man’s very existence. Selfish interests for regional needs could become man’s ruin unless we adopt Homology as a means of guiding and unifying all men.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
that's the "description" field from the kickstarter, not the page content.

i'm a little surprised there's no length limit

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

frogs are going extinct

eat'em if you got'em

it is tres republican to physically assault the bellwethers of climate change

eat barbecue cooked on a tire fire imo

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
gm food you say? yeah i got dodo wings

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

BONGHITZ posted:

christ i love doob

maybe his message of high end frankfurters and racial purity will catch on after all

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

how much does he like racial purity & are we talking nuremburg levels

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

theadder posted:

how much does he like racial purity & are we talking nuremburg levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRxdPWV3RM

harmless

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

a southern man don't need him around anyhow

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Could probably convince him to put the Nurem Burger on the menu

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
neil young loving sucks

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

lol, there are no reviews that haven't been deleted or unrecommended (including one by the doob himself), and the restaurant is currently listed as $$$$ (of $61 and up)

sorry doob, no help from the yelp

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_FO9p8Xdg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes