Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Goddamnit Cleveland. Our news here has kind of a history of being really really lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5C2gihnEkE
Skip to 35 seconds and 53 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sIm3uc3GIE
skip to 20 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

I'm sure that news shocked his family.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

cobalt impurity posted:

The greengrocer's apostrophe. It's shockingly common, especially in rural areas, to see an apostrophe used mistakenly to pluralize things. The signmaker might not have even known it was incorrect because of how commonly it's used. :shrug:

I think the main problem behind the greengrocer's apostrophe is that they're all correct. It's impossible to say which is the correct spelling without knowing how many grocers there are, and what exactly they want their sign to say.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

I think at this point bears may even have a worse reputation than sharks. A shark at least may bite you once before it figure out it doesn't want to eat you. Bears don't give one solitary gently caress about people. They care about your garbage, and otherwise just staying as far from humans as possible. And yet a bear shows up somewhere and everyone goes into a tizzy and calls the police so they can come shoot it because it dared to saunter through a neighborhood.

You're more in danger of being attacked by a raccoon or a fox than a bear.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I think at this point bears may even have a worse reputation than sharks. A shark at least may bite you once before it figure out it doesn't want to eat you. Bears don't give one solitary gently caress about people. They care about your garbage, and otherwise just staying as far from humans as possible. And yet a bear shows up somewhere and everyone goes into a tizzy and calls the police so they can come shoot it because it dared to saunter through a neighborhood.

You're more in danger of being attacked by a raccoon or a fox than a bear.

I think you forgot a smiley with that rant: :crossarms:

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009

Haruharuharuko posted:

Goddamnit Cleveland. Our news here has kind of a history of being really really lovely.

Why would you ever tell anyone to skip any part of that video? From start to finish, it's just brimming with stupid.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Haruharuharuko posted:

Everything I ever wanted out of Cleveland. :lol:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Haruharuharuko posted:

You mean really really awesome right?

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

princecoo posted:

Why would you ever tell anyone to skip any part of that video? From start to finish, it's just brimming with stupid.
You're stupid. That video is glorious

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Nitrox posted:

You're stupid. That video is glorious

That's what he's suggesting. (It is in fact glorious)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

They couldn't just tell passersby to beat it?

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Mayostard posted:

I'm sure that news shocked his family.

I'm sure those hand signals mean something and maybe they're all the same but it looks like there's actually two in the pic, and one's indistinct.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

BaronVanAwesome posted:

That's what he's suggesting. (It is in fact glorious)

Yeah I love living in Cleveland its just like living in the middle of a slow motion train wreck where ever day it hits something new. The current big shitshow is the death of two suspects after a police chase that ended with 137 shots being fired into the suspects vehicle.

137 shots the suspects were not even armed. It's like a live action blues brothers or something.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Haruharuharuko posted:

I'm excited to see another CLE goon post, but I noticed you have what appears to be an anime avatar.

Haruharuharuko posted:

Yeah I love living in Cleveland its just like living in the middle of a slow motion train wreck where ever day it hits something new. The current big shitshow is the death of two suspects after a police chase that ended with 137 shots being fired into the suspects vehicle.

137 shots the suspects were not even armed. It's like a live action blues brothers or something.
??? That's over. They suspended/fired people like last year over that.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

KoRMaK posted:

I'm excited to see another CLE goon post, but I noticed you have what appears to be an anime avatar.

??? That's over. They suspended/fired people like last year over that.

Been going with the same online handle for over a decade mistakes were made but its too late to change now.

Also thats kind of the latest big clusterfuck other than the rapid transit retaining wall collapsing and shutting down all the mass transit in the area and the skyhawk breaking at cedar point its been quiet since then.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

KoRMaK posted:

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p227z98e66Q

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Ah, Cathy Mitchell. I will always be a fan of her culinary magnum opus, the cookizza: http://youtu.be/8umVKXfcutA

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One Swell Foop posted:

I'm sure those hand signals mean something and maybe they're all the same but it looks like there's actually two in the pic, and one's indistinct.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Hey! I saw this shop last week.

Just round the corner....

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

They aired a commercial for this late night on comedy central and it took me longer than it should have to realize it was real and not a skit for a show.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Didn't know the Toy Dolls wrote tabloid headlines now.

Istari posted:

e: found the clip on Youtube, in case anyone is interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h1FGLfwDLI
There was one in the related videos that you chaps might find helpful in the future.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

My Lovely Horse posted:

Didn't know the Toy Dolls wrote tabloid headlines now.

There was one in the related videos that you chaps might find helpful in the future.

So you're saying that we can tell Richard Ayoade and David Mitchell apart because Ayoade wears glasses ?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Istari posted:

So you're saying that we can tell Richard Ayoade and David Mitchell apart because Ayoade wears glasses ?

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Istari posted:

David Mitchell NEVER wears a tie.

EDIT: That is to say, any picture that claims to show David Mitchell wearing a tie is either a photoshop or a picture of a David Mitchell impersonator. :colbert:

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
This photo of David Mitchell doesn't feature glasses or a tie so it looks like the theory holds water

I'm glad we can finally put this matter to rest

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

cobalt impurity posted:

All you gotta do is press the camera icon on Twitter. I think you guys are just too old and outdated to use the internet. :shrug:

This is usally how this happens, people take pictures of screens because the means by which they communicate isn't available on the computer they use (snapchat, whatsapp etc). Using imgur or anything to store the screenshot and then sharing it from the appropiate app from your mobile? That some weird poo poo.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Cats that look like Jaden Smith

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Haruharuharuko posted:

wat

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Timg for long.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Looking for a good Italian place in Syracuse NY and came upon this completely real menu for Justin's Grill.

And now I want to eat there.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Rich Radbards posted:

Looking for a good Italian place in Syracuse NY and came upon this completely real menu for Justin's Grill.

And now I want to eat there.

To save you the trouble of reading it all, look at the soup.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Ishamael posted:

To save you the trouble of reading it all, look at the soup.

Wait, what's funny about the soup?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Rich Radbards posted:

Just taste the soup.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Just taste the soup.

Just tell us what we did wrong with the soup already, Ramsay. Is it too hot? Too cold? You don't have to go on a raging diatribe with every little cooking mistake we make :qq:.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Rich Radbards posted:

"Soup du Jour" really pisses me off. Tastes completely different every time I order it. It's like they can't make it the same way two days in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Just tell us what we did wrong with the soup already, Ramsay. Is it too hot? Too cold? You don't have to go on a raging diatribe with every little cooking mistake we make :qq:.

Just taste the soup!

• Locked thread