Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

serious gaylord posted:

she got pissed off with me this morning because i kept ripping them and then i started laughing and she got even madder

*bhyo's gf packing * "you...you didn't tell me it would be like this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mr. Mambold posted:

*bhyo's gf packing * "you...you didn't tell me it would be like this"

we all knew

someone should have warned her but hell, who can resist living in *bhyo property meme*

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

i loving hate fifa what a loving piece of poo poo game

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hegay posted:

i loving hate fifa what a loving piece of poo poo game

its real bad op and its getting worse every year now that PES is dead.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
i dont play it anymore

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
they won't make real improvements once the game is released either, some slight ones but mostly they ignore it except for ultimate team

if they just improve the poo poo ai defense and online lag issues it would be decent, instead they are more focused on their new emotions bs

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
someone made a video of "real life fifa" wtf

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Pissflaps posted:

i dont play it anymore

its been the same game since 2012 imo. Just with different player names.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Hegay posted:

For fucks sake Steve you piece of poo poo dont engage him

You can't tell steve what to post. No one can tell steve what to post, he's a rabble without a cuz

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

serious gaylord posted:

13 to 14 is vastly different, the biggest change since clubs and ultimate team came around

the bad part is most of the changes were counter productive poo poo that hosed up gameplay

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I admire fifa's ability to make people pay £50 a year for the same game

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

The last football game i played was world cup 98 on the N64

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

this was the best

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Shrapnig posted:

we all knew

someone should have warned her but hell, who can resist living in *bhyo property meme*

bhyo's gf: " When you said you had a shameful secret I thought you liked wearing women's clothing or something harmless..."

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

it makes me meltdown everytime i play it lol

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
lol they're having to use old school score cards in the diving because the electronic scoreboard doesnt work. fail games.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Hegay posted:

because you are a fifa fail fag

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Hegay posted:

me too that's why i had to stop playing it

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

lol they're having to use old school score cards in the diving because the electronic scoreboard doesnt work. fail games.

A glimpse into the future of an independent Scotland

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

serious gaylord posted:

Edinburgh. Ffs.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Hunh, good gawd ya'll. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_jqhXNF98A

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hegay posted:

I buy the previous years at like a massive discount as its worthless after 12 months and I still get angry that i paid money for it.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
i dont want to play fifa because of all the weird RPG card trading poo poo i mean yeah i expect you could ignore it but it means the game is being designed for autistics rather than normal people just want to play a bit of pretend computer football

its how all video games are now its about seeing how many hours of your life they can get you to waste playing their game so you 'grind' for gold or experience points or pretend money or whatever its all garbage fail

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
like even all those modern warfare games reward how long you spend playing it not how good you are its just boring

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Pissflaps posted:

like even all those modern warfare games reward how long you spend playing it not how good you are its just boring

Its fail rear end poo poo and its clearly the only bit they work on as it makes them mad bank because of the autists.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Pissflaps posted:

i dont want to play fifa because of all the weird RPG card trading poo poo i mean yeah i expect you could ignore it but it means the game is being designed for autistics rather than normal people just want to play a bit of pretend computer football

its how all video games are now its about seeing how many hours of your life they can get you to waste playing their game so you 'grind' for gold or experience points or pretend money or whatever its all garbage fail

Wow uve realy shown me the lite

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
i dont play computer games

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

You sound like a gay

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
well in theory on games the better you are the faster you progress, but yes, most games are centered around in game purchasable content now so they restrict content to where you play a ton or are a human being and throw money at it

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

I 1ove bideo games & pwning n00bs ftw

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Boeing Troll posted:

Wow uve realy shown me the lite

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
i played fifa in all of 2012 and never touched the ultimate team hope this helps

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Playing some Sid Meier's 5 atm and Im building up a right empire with my chinky's, were going to kick some loving doors in p soon

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I've never played ultimate team and idc

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm a big fan of RTS and other strategy games

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
in fact i only play fifa 13 on the vita when i'm traveling if i'm really bored

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
pro clubs usually gets people laughing a bunch which means they are having fun, the point of playing, clearly the best mode

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i just play older games because they just don't make games like they used to in the golden age of my childhood *hangs up fedora* *turns on gameboy advance*

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i've never heard of a girl playing fifa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

T Bowl posted:

i've never heard of a girl

haha yeah me too