Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I think the best quote about Gurian was Joe Derosa last week on R&F.

Joe was talking about how he liked the Oceans 11 movies, and Ron was making fun of how unbelievable they were. So Joe is like "You just had Gurian on claiming to be a double agent and the Oceans movies are unbelievable?"

Ron was like okay you got me. Haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

G'BYE BILLLLLL

T Bowl posted:

It sucks that is basically over, it really does. The new show isn't awful but the hole left by Anthony really diminishes what made it good.

Dan Soder for permanent 3rd mic. Call me crazy but that dude has the pace of radio down better than anyone else on there.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Yeah and honestly his humor seemed closest to Anthony as well, I guess because he was doing a lot of impressions.

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

T Bowl posted:

Yeah and honestly his humor seemed closest to Anthony as well, I guess because he was doing a lot of impressions.

I like Dan Soder, but his southern woman impression is pretty annoying.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Ochowie posted:

I like Dan Soder, but his southern woman impression is pretty annoying.

You didn't like the "talk more about dick and pussy" lines? that was the funniest part of that entire call.

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

T Bowl posted:

You didn't like the "talk more about dick and pussy" lines? that was the funniest part of that entire call.

It was that combined with the accent from when they did the KFC story. Also, I could be remembering wrong but the woman didn't really have a strong southern accent.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Soder's African impression is the best, up there with Ron's Chinaman.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Joe DeRosa was on Monday's @Midnight, and it almost looked like his ugly KKTITN was covered up or blurred out or something. It just looked like a dark green blob. Does anyone know what the deal is with it? I remember the saga of it being based on George Carlin telling him "Keep kicking them in the nuts", which he apparently told everyone, and the internet isn't turning up anything after that.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

He briefly talked about getting it covered up, I'm thinking on O&A last week maybe, can't remember.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ochowie posted:

It was that combined with the accent from when they did the KFC story. Also, I could be remembering wrong but the woman didn't really have a strong southern accent.

Exaggeration??? For the sake of comedy??? What is the world coming to

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Exaggeration??? For the sake of comedy??? What is the world coming to

Maybe if I had found it funny I wouldn't have pointed it out?

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Ant's doing a test show in a couple minutes.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
I hit the first 'not absolutely on fire' show during the Midnight Rider era but there was one bright side. They were talking about who would be running in 2008 and Earl's rambling about how great Obama is "because he unites everybody and says that we're all americans first" and Ron screams "so loving what? who's gonna run and say we're not all loving Americans?"

If only you knew 2007 Ron, if only you knew.

(and I promptly edited that show down to a 22 minute chunk after I listened)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrKz4Wo0eiE

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

I dunno why this made me so sad.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

ChristianDB posted:

I dunno why this made me so sad.

I've literally seen kids with cancer throw out better first pitches than this.

I've told this store before, but I ran into Bobo outside a Mets game once. He will standing outside the stadium, on his cell phone, telling someone "I'm in the parking lot, awright?". The Citi Field parking lot, which has several thousand parking spots. Here's a visual aid:

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

A 32 year old man, folks.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Wow is BL ever crazy. I guess it should have been obvious after her week of general craziness, but that phone call on Wednesday's show was extra crazy. She was all over the place. Though her sniffled little "gently caress you Chris Stanley" at the end of the call made me laugh.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

Vos talking "black" with the Wayans brothers had me cracking up at work.

Also, anybody else think Jimmy was completely full of poo poo during the final break? There's no way he would have called out Bonnie the way Bill Burr did during that "My Wife Hates Me" podcast from Montreal.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Paul Kersey posted:

Also, anybody else think Jimmy was completely full of poo poo during the final break? There's no way he would have called out Bonnie the way Bill Burr did during that "My Wife Hates Me" podcast from Montreal.

He didn't call out anthony. He's a little touchy about the whole calling people out thing at the moment.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

You have to make the Chip music noise while you view this or show it to anyone.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

livingfruitvirus posted:

A 32 year old man, folks.

He's literally retarded, though

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah I still don't get it when people expect some mental competency from Bobo.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Paul Kersey posted:

What did jimmy say?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

TL posted:

I've literally seen kids with cancer throw out better first pitches than this.
A guy at the Royals game yesterday literally threw out the first pitch with his feet and that was more impressive than Baby Retard's gopher ball.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

The Dave posted:

Yeah I still don't get it when people expect some mental competency from Bobo.

Maybe they expected super human strength?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm glad they talked about Sharknado for 2 hours instead of going into the Burr/Bonnie thing right away

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm glad they talked about Sharknado for 2 hours instead of going into the Burr/Bonnie thing right away

They needed some time to get the relevant clips from the poscast.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
I wonder if the Tito's vodka and the road trip segments are used as a way to bum out the listeners when they start complaining. If so, mission accomplished Mr. B

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Anthony Update: Currently arguing on twitter that the black guy who got choked to death by the NYPD deserved it

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Fentry posted:

Anthony Update: Currently arguing on twitter that the black guy who got choked to death by the NYPD deserved it

What's the update?

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

Fentry posted:

Haha, I thought you were joking.

quote:

@AnthonyCumia He wouldn't run a marathon or any other physically strenuous activity. He knew the dangerous shape he was in. So why resist?
#EricGarner

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Fentry posted:

I actually considered subbing to watch his show out of curiosity, but he managed to piss me off with his poo poo within the first 2 minutes of watching his test stream so I came to my senses.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Honestly, did anyone think he would ever form an opinion on an issue that was in any way anti-police?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Javes posted:

Honestly, did anyone think he would ever form an opinion on an issue that was in any way anti-police?

I'm half surprised he still bothers with Twitter. He knows it cannot end well for him there.

CRACK FIRE BEATS
Sep 11, 2001

The Blaze posted:

Exclusive-@AnthonyCumia speaks on getting fired from @OandAshow and his hope to become the Ann Coulter of podcasting: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...xm-they-fed-up/

Setting the bar pretty high there with the ol' podcast, Anthony.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

CRACK FIRE BEATS posted:

Setting the bar pretty high there with the ol' podcast, Anthony.

Well, that type of attitude is only going to make it that much better when the whole thing fails.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I'm half surprised he still bothers with Twitter. He knows it cannot end well for him there.

Cant hang him twice. Now if he gets press it will just net him subs. It actually behooves him to be the terrible person he always has been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Fentry posted:

I can't wait to steal his podcast.

• Locked thread