Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Ric must be so proud :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

crying tears of joy I bet

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Del Raminos posted:

Lil' Naitch...

I feel bad for whoever's coffee that is.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

what if its draculars coffee? hmm??

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Dracula is dead

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Rodney the Piper posted:

Oh hey Vince Russo won't stop tweeting.

I hate this man.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

FishBulb posted:

Dracula is dead

And loving it.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Del Raminos posted:

Lil' Naitch...

Was Goldust there to take the picture? I need to know.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

DannoMack posted:

Were there any funny tweets from wrestlers about Daniel Bryan's burglar thing?

There's a few tweets here, nothing too great though - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2148769-wwes-top-tweets-instagram-photos-and-viral-videos-for-week-of-july-28

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Randy Orton seems to have grown up a little. Good for him.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Hilarious. Also apparently a really good film!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Memento posted:

Hilarious. Also apparently a really good film!

the average price of a ticket when hogan's movies came out was also probably like 4 times cheaper than now but good job!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

IcePhoenix posted:

the average price of a ticket when hogan's movies came out was also probably like 4 times cheaper than now but good job!

I did a little digging, and adjusted for inflation, Hogan's movies made a little over $55 million. So I guess GotG will need two days to beat everything Hogan ever starred in.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Memento posted:

I did a little digging, and adjusted for inflation, Hogan's movies made a little over $55 million. So I guess GotG will need two days to beat everything Hogan ever starred in.

I was also off since ticket prices have only doubled since then, roughly.

Does that adjusted for inflation stat just include gross revenue or is it total profit? Because if it's the latter it might take Guardians like a full week to pass Hogan.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
It's box office gross. But if we include total profit, The Hulkster is significantly behind the 8-ball, on account of the fact that Santa with Muscles (lol) took a little over $220k at the box office, for a (rumoured, couldn't find any hard data) production cost north of $12 million, bankrolled by Jordan Belford.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Memento posted:

It's box office gross. But if we include total profit, The Hulkster is significantly behind the 8-ball, on account of the fact that Santa with Muscles (lol) took a little over $220k at the box office, for a (rumoured, couldn't find any hard data) production cost north of $12 million, bankrolled by Jordan Belford.

That is incredible

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
It makes me wonder how much of those budgets disappeared up the various noses involved.

It also reminds me of the movie that Hogan was filming with Roddy Piper and Gary Busey of all people that never saw the light of day. I assume they ran out of coke and the three stars refused to work without pharmaceutical assistance. I think it was going to be called The Overlords? MRT might be able to shed some more light on that. It was on the set of that movie that Hogan apparently told Piper he was going to be turning heel with the Outsiders later that year.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Randy Orton is cool

quote:

@RandyOrton
I don't do Q&A's. So stop asking. Try @ZackRyder or @HEELZiggler.

https://twitter.com/RandyOrton/status/495699894473355264

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
In contrast, Dolph Ziggler is not

quote:

Dolph Ziggler @HEELZiggler · 26m
Q&A tomorrow. 1st up, how to steal the show *SPOILER ALERT* @RandyOrton it DOESNT involve fetching the boss's @Starbucks

https://twitter.com/HEELZiggler/status/495766218880471041

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/fightsteenfight/status/495772854974435328

That seems cool.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Go Dolph Ziggler!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I dunno, I think Vickie kind of stole the show that time she got Triple H and Steph their Starbucks.

By a certain definition of stealing the show that involves being unable to look away from the horror and that being the only thing about the Raw anyone will remember

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Wasn't that "handshake issue" the reason why WWE was not interested in the Bucks?

Rob Naylor was pumped about them shaking hands though.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Handshake demands are what made Dolph Ziggler "Dolph Ziggler" if memory serves.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Memento posted:

Does that include films Hogan was a part of, like Rocky 3?

Because let's be honest, Batista is a star of GotG, but not the star. Compare Santa With Muscles to, say, House of the Rising Sun (a direct to DVD joint Batista starred in a few years ago.)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Wasn't that "handshake issue" the reason why WWE was not interested in the Bucks?

Rob Naylor was pumped about them shaking hands though.
They also sat on Booker T's coat or something by accident, so the combination of not bending over and kissing Booker T's feet and not shaking Rob Van Dam's hand lead them to be buried by both and passed on for developmental. Can't remember how early this was into Triple H's NXT, it could very well have been while Ace was still running things.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

You can include any movie Hogan's ever been in plus all the money Hogan has ever earned in his whole life and GOTG will still make more money.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love this :)

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

wonder if he's thinking of anyone in particular.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

People do that? There's a funny story from Kevin Nash about how everyone would end up wearing each other's shirts in the locker room just so nobody would be that douche who wears his own shirt.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Luigi Thirty posted:

People do that? There's a funny story from Kevin Nash about how everyone would end up wearing each other's shirts in the locker room just so nobody would be that douche who wears his own shirt.

Of course they don't...

Edit: obviously that's on a show though, he seems to prefer Ultramantis shirts in public. A man with taste

apsouthern fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Aug 3, 2014

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The only time Scott Hall isn't wearing a Scott Hall shirt is when he's wearing an ICP shirt so draw your own conclusions there

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Mr. Carlisle posted:

The only time Scott Hall isn't wearing a Scott Hall shirt is when he's wearing an ICP shirt so draw your own conclusions there

I saw him wearing a G Unit shirt a few times.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

fart blood posted:

I saw him wearing a G Unit shirt a few times.

He must have diversified his wardrobe while shrugging off cancer patient birthday cards or whatever that thing he did recently was

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Mr. Carlisle posted:

He must have diversified his wardrobe while shrugging off cancer patient birthday cards or whatever that thing he did recently was

I believe he wore a G Unit shirt in his combined RF shoot with Nash

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

in ring attire doesnt count natch.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

fart blood posted:

I believe he wore a G Unit shirt in his combined RF shoot with Nash

Yeah, I wasn't being serious. Scott Hall has been wearing terrible clothing for decades.

Edit: Well unless we're talking about him going back to being a shithead which he is apparently doing - that seems pretty serious.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Aug 3, 2014

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

AkumaHokoru posted:

in ring attire doesnt count natch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003