Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Has this been posted yet? It's from dreck like GameFAQs but I think it's worth playing:

I've got to go with Belmont, Snake, Beat Agents, and the flowery girl thing from row 2 because hey more girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Elite Beat Agents are only worth 1 point? Waluigi only 3? What the gently caress.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

4 Waluigis.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Take out Sonic and just give his moveset to Dillon because he's way cooler

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Skull Kid, and Balloon Fighter I guess.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
3 Krystals, 3 thread meltdowns.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

Has this been posted yet? It's from dreck like GameFAQs but I think it's worth playing:

I've got to go with Belmont, Snake, Beat Agents, and the flowery girl thing from row 2 because hey more girls.

Are the numbers supposed to correlate to likelihood? Because I see characters who ain't happening on the top and characters who ain't happening on the bottom.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Supercar Gautier posted:

Are the numbers supposed to correlate to likelihood? Because I see characters who ain't happening on the top and characters who ain't happening on the bottom.

The numbers correlate to hypeness.

Ridley, Wonder Red, Dark Samus. :colbert:

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

Supercar Gautier posted:

I think the numbers are how many points the characters in that row cost.

KamikazePotato
Jun 28, 2010
3 Shulk
4 Snake
5 Isaac

Shulk only being 3 points is really weird but it works out well enough for me.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Supercar Gautier posted:

Are the numbers supposed to correlate to likelihood?

I think it's how badly people want them to be in the game.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

TaurusOxford posted:

The numbers correlate to hypeness.

Then why the hell is the Elite Beat Agents on the bottom?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
12 of whatever the hell that pink thing is

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

mind the walrus posted:

I'd prefer to spend points on making sure that characters don't get in. Especially Isaac and K.Rool.

Edit: Does anyone care about Geno? He's the least memorable part of the least charming Mario RPG.

Filthy Haiku fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Aug 4, 2014

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
3 Snakes but make it Solid, Liquid, and Solidus Snake.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Captain Syrup isn't on there, what is this bullshit

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

mind the walrus posted:

why is krystal even on this list, are there people who care about her in tyool 2014
(sceptile and black shadow, everyone else on this list can gently caress off)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Nobody likes Solidus.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

IronicDongz posted:

why is krystal even on this list, are there people who care about her in tyool 2014
(sceptile and black shadow, everyone else on this list can gently caress off)

Furries

And I would love for Elite Beat Agents. Why haven't they made a sequel? Why?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

HJE-Cobra posted:

Furries

And I would love for Elite Beat Agents. Why haven't they made a sequel? Why?

I don't think the developer exists anymore, or they're making phone games now, I dunno.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Waffleman_ posted:

Nobody likes Solidus.

Give us Naked/Punished Snake then.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

I don't think the developer exists anymore, or they're making phone games now, I dunno.

They're making phone games. They're not very good phone games.

Gamwhiz1
Aug 15, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

EBA, Chorus men, Custom robo guy, Shulk, Paper Mario. People I like in the top two rows, but I can't justify spending nearly half the total on one guy when there are great options below.

Last three because I think that they'd be super cool and unique even though I've never played their games, first two because they're kickin' rad and just thinking of a dual EBA/Chorus men intro trailer with them screaming at each other gets me moist.

E, also just IMAGINE Kirby with J's pompadour :allears:

Gamwhiz1 fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Aug 4, 2014

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

mind the walrus posted:

Bomberman, WaLuigi, Duck Hunt Dog, and Sceptile.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I was gonna say something and then I remembered that this is literally in Command

also realized Chibi-robo would be a fine character. Brush some nerds to death

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

mind the walrus posted:

There is no Boo option.

I spend all my points on Boo.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Sceptile, Shulk, Wonder Red (with the others by extension), and I guess Dillon to wipe the rest out. Banjo/Kazooie are too rich for my blood and their last game was boring.

The T
May 29, 2010

A sufficiently chaotic system is maximally fair.

mind the walrus posted:

Bandana Dee, Waluigi, Brittany, Lip, Sukapon.

I'm insane.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
12 kameks, all controlled simultaneously by tilting the gamepad

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Skull Kid, Wonder Red, and the rest of the points go into the five-point wildcard as Porky.

I still have yet to see any proof that a playable Porky would be anything other than the best thing ever.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

IronicDongz posted:

I was gonna say something and then I remembered that this is literally in Command

also realized Chibi-robo would be a fine character. Brush some nerds to death

Uhhhh is that James McCloud raising a child with Krystal or what the gently caress am I looking at here

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

mind the walrus posted:

Snake, Simon Belmont, Duck Hunt Dog and Mike Jones so Sakurai could reboot Startopics like he did with KI.

The T
May 29, 2010

A sufficiently chaotic system is maximally fair.

codenameFANGIO posted:

Uhhhh is that James McCloud raising a child with Krystal or what the gently caress am I looking at here

Fox took his dad's glasses.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

codenameFANGIO posted:

Uhhh clearly he's playing hard mode, he has a son and is wearing sunglasses. :colbert:

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

Foul villain! I do not flee. I will never turn my back on you and run away!

[he says, running away]

IronicDongz posted:

I'm pretty sure the next screen after that was that stupid kid forming the new Star Fox team with Slippy's kids and some other idiot I can't remember...but old man Falco as the team mentor/smart guy. I would kill for a Star Fox with Falco as the grumpy old mentor.

I don't understand how people like Masked Man and Isaac and Ashley are worth so many points on that thing. I don't understand the logic of any of those choices, really. Roy is never coming back, you idiots. also a ton of people that have already been confirmed to be ATs and normal trophies and poo poo. When was this even made?

So I'm just gonna say Shulk, Bandanna Dee, and Krystal to piss off all you nerds.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I will accept EBA, with the caveat that they have an Ouendan costume and their final smash is stopping a meteor with the Fullmetal Alchemist theme.

OSU!

Mennonites Revenge
Feb 13, 2012

Lack of electricity... is my destiny...
Are there people who actually want another F-Zero character? It's not like they have any sort of additional abilities they could add beyond what they've made up for Falcon. Black Shadow would essentially be Ganondorf - Falcon's moveset, but with darkness effects. Maybe people want that so Ganondorf could have a unique moveset?

Anyway, Banjo and Kazooie (5) at the top of my list, just because if they revealed they had they renegotiated the rights through a SSB trailer I'm pretty sure several gaming-related websites would be knocked offline. As much as I want Wonder Red, I'm not sure they could pull him off correctly, and Bomberman (4) deserves the spot a lot more. Round it out with EBA and Dillon.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Mennonites Revenge posted:

Are there people who actually want another F-Zero character? It's not like they have any sort of additional abilities they could add beyond what they've made up for Falcon. Black Shadow would essentially be Ganondorf - Falcon's moveset, but with darkness effects. Maybe people want that so Ganondorf could have a unique moveset?

Anyway, Banjo and Kazooie (5) at the top of my list, just because if they revealed they had they renegotiated the rights through a SSB trailer I'm pretty sure several gaming-related websites would be knocked offline. As much as I want Wonder Red, I'm not sure they could pull him off correctly, and Bomberman (4) deserves the spot a lot more. Round it out with EBA and Dillon.

Black Shadow is a literal wizard so he could use magic.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hopefully car-themed magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

Ridley, Chibi Robo, Chorus Kids, Skull Kid.

• Locked thread