Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
How weird is it to have to fake gently caress your own wife on TV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.

Illuen posted:

If there is a just god we will get one more Steve Newlin scene before the end.

Thanks, Godric!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Fuckers are going to make us wait until next week to find out what happens to Sarah Newme. drat them.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
WHY DO THE JAPANESE DRIVE RICERS?

oh sweet Sookeh's tittays

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Preview:
Uh-oh, poor Jessica.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

TMMadman posted:

The fast and the furious cars driving up kills me every single loving time.

Death will come on VTEC winds, yo

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
It's looking more and more like that potential spoiler someone posted a while back is totally going to happen.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Sookie is going to use her powerball against violet.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.
If her vagina is the cure, this may have a worse finale than Dexter.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Capn Beeb posted:

Death will come on VTEC winds, yo

Haha, I just love that they always pull up in a way to showcase the cars!

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
Alcide just died like a few days ago. Classic Sookie moment right there.

Also Violet is such a lame bad guy, WTF. She isn't even that intimidating. They've faced down much worse in Bon Temps.

This is definitely going to be remembered as a show known for its individual scenes and moments rather than its overaching story or characters

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

How did grandpa get out of fairy hell?

Mr. Funny Pants
Apr 9, 2001

Stealthed Zombie posted:

It's looking more and more like that potential spoiler someone posted a while back is totally going to happen.

Could you repeat it in spoiler tags or tell me what page it was on? I swear I've read the thread and I don't remember. I think I've got a guess....

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

Could you repeat it in spoiler tags or tell me what page it was on? I swear I've read the thread and I don't remember. I think I've got a guess....

Sookies magical fairy vagina blood accelerates the disease, but will ultimate cure Bill by turning him into a human.

Mr. Funny Pants
Apr 9, 2001

TMMadman posted:

Sookies magical fairy vagina blood accelerates the disease, but will ultimate cure Bill by turning him into a human.

Ok, thanks. Seriously folks, don't get old, your memory going to hell sucks.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

Ok, thanks. Seriously folks, don't get old, your memory going to hell sucks.

When does it happen? I turned 41 at the end of June. :ohdear:

Mr. Funny Pants
Apr 9, 2001

TMMadman posted:

When does it happen? I turned 41 at the end of June. :ohdear:

You're doing great, I'm 45 and mine has been on a steady decline for ten years or so.

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

The original post:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645542&pagenumber=14&perpage=40#post432487804

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Illuen posted:

This doctor needs to be the landlord in the Pam/Eric/Lafayette spinoff

God drat, that would probably be the best television show ever.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

So where the gently caress has Violets house been? She has this manor within walking distance but has lived in Jason's basement for the past year?

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

I was hoping Bill would explode while he was loving her. That would have been good tv

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Brennan posted:

I was hoping Bill would explode while he was loving her. That would have been good tv

Oh I bet he exploded! :pervert:

courtney_beth
Jul 23, 2007

I SHALL NOT USE MY
HOOVES AS HANDS

Brennan posted:

Husband and I looked at each other and said the same thing. Disappointing with Alcide and Jason Stackhouse on this show, that we have to settle with Bill's flabby butt. Stephen Moyer isn't exactly in his 30s anymore and it's weird to watch him and Anna Paquinn have fake sex because they're married in real life.

On the plus side, we loved seeing Gay Vampire American Rev Steve Newlin again!

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

TMMadman posted:

Hurray! It's gay vampire :freep: :911: American :911: :freep: Steve Newlin!

Honestly.

Kazanir
Apr 28, 2010

I think the only characters who aren't getting a cameo are Russell and Lorena. This is the best show.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Kazanir posted:

I think the only characters who aren't getting a cameo are Russell and Lorena. This is the best show.

I will be surprised if we don't see Lorena. I'd love to see Russell again too, but I don't know about that one. I'm really wondering if we'll see Godric again. The problem is the actor was like 15/16 in his first appearance and he's....not anymore.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Illuen posted:

If her vagina is the cure, this may have a worse finale than Dexter.
Yeah but Dexter did not have a single redeeming (in the good sense) thing in its final season.

I mean we just got loving Steven motherfucking Newlin.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Niall was way more important to me than Steve Newlin. Same with that doctor that I had forgotten existed. She was awesome.

counterfeitsaint posted:

I will be surprised if we don't see Lorena. I'd love to see Russell again too, but I don't know about that one. I'm really wondering if we'll see Godric again. The problem is the actor was like 15/16 in his first appearance and he's....not anymore.

He showed up, like, last season in a flashback. He still has a youthful-enough appearance.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Mister Kingdom posted:

How weird is it to have to fake gently caress your own wife on TV?

Probably less weird for him than being the director on an episode where his wife fake fucks another dude.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

counterfeitsaint posted:

He's like 24 now and looks very similar. He's Scandinavian, so that he's got that gene that keeps him super pretty until he's like 60, at which point he becomes a rugged Viking.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Three more to go. Newme is honestly my favourite part of the show right now simply because I get more Jason and Steve Newlin.

Violets giant sex mansion that happened to be around the corner was a nice touch. Japanese hitmen pulling up in Fast and the Furious props was really funny and stupid. :iceburn: Uncle fairy was really stupid too, why did he need to show Bill's wife having a child to explain that sometimes people die to Sookeh? Stephen Moyer is also incapable of not looking old so that whole flashback was really loving hilariously dumb. Also his rear end isn't nearly as firm as previous seasons. LaFayette and Tara's mom digging up that garden was basically "hey remember that these guys exist!"

I think the girls face sums up my entire feelings on True Blood right now:

Not like this LaFayette, not like this.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011

The Duggler posted:

LaFayette and Tara's mom digging up that garden was basically "hey remember that these guys exist!"

I think the girls face sums up my entire feelings on True Blood right now:

Not like this LaFayette, not like this.

I'm actually really interested in this subplot because I have literally no idea where the gently caress it's going. Sometimes I have ideas about where this show may go next but I cannot for the life of me tell you what this is about. It may be one of the weirdest plots they've ever had.

courtney_beth
Jul 23, 2007

I SHALL NOT USE MY
HOOVES AS HANDS

Captain Mog posted:

I'm actually really interested in this subplot because I have literally no idea where the gently caress it's going.

Same here! Husband and I are very interested because it's bizarre. We're hoping for a big payout, but are likely to get disappointed.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

It's an antediluvian, and then something something Gehenna

The End, roll credits.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Captain Mog posted:

I'm actually really interested in this subplot because I have literally no idea where the gently caress it's going. Sometimes I have ideas about where this show may go next but I cannot for the life of me tell you what this is about. It may be one of the weirdest plots they've ever had.

Tara will dig a hole in the ground and she'll find a door that says "The Lady of Shadows".

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I really hope the Tara thing ends with them realizing it was a bad trip, there's nothing buried in that backyard, Tara is just dead and they need to get over it and maybe not use so many god drat drugs. I know it would never happen, but I think it would be pretty funny, especially in contrast to all the other insane poo poo going on.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

That was...not a good episode.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

CODChimera posted:

That was...not a good episode.

What the gently caress actually happened in that episode? As far as I can tell it was pretty much just moving the people around to set up stuff later. Like nothing really happened... people talking, and nothing. Complete filler.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Burning_Monk posted:

What the gently caress actually happened in that episode? As far as I can tell it was pretty much just moving the people around to set up stuff later. Like nothing really happened... people talking, and nothing. Complete filler.

Fairy grandfather showed up, and the tiny little doctor who gives no fucks drove up in a big hummer blasting metal. That was enough to make me consider this episode a success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

counterfeitsaint posted:

Fairy grandfather showed up, and the tiny little doctor who gives no fucks drove up in a big hummer blasting metal. That was enough to make me consider this episode a success.

Any episode with Rutger Hauer is a success I must admit

• Locked thread