Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Did someone say stick on chrome?

Pretty sure it's been posted before, but seeing it in person is a whole other experience. All the stick-on pieces look to be done with a double sided black tape, the spungey kind that is about 1-2mm thick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I saw the driver of a car like that once. He had just as many patches, pins, and other shiny things on as his car.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

All that and no vanity plate?

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
I think the greater crime is how loving crooked everything is its driving me nuts.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a bit conflicted on the correct thread for it, but I'm gonna go with this one by a narrow margin:

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

I'm a bit conflicted on the correct thread for it, but I'm gonna go with this one by a narrow margin:

It's only this thread if it's not the same model as the car. It already loses points for being the wrong color :colbert:

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

This would be the best new rims trend, provided that street cred was directly related to the accuracy of the model.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Yeah, not gonna lie, I really dig that :v:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I also think it's awesome. Too bad none of my cars have a Hot Wheels double.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

This would be the best new rims trend, provided that street cred was directly related to the accuracy of the model.

Or using larger scale models in the wheel

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Yeah, that's awesome. This thread is for terrible stuff, like this.

I'm pretty sure this is the same corvette that had all that dragon poo poo all over it.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

That's not even rattle can, that's just dipping a paintbrush in paint and flinging it vaguely toward the car.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM
Holy.

Did they paint the whole thing with nail polish? I'm so very confused.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Powershift posted:

Yeah, that's awesome. This thread is for terrible stuff, like this.

I'm pretty sure this is the same corvette that had all that dragon poo poo all over it.

Was that the one that somehow managed to misspell "dragon," or did I just imagine it.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Powershift posted:

It looks like it has dragon poo poo all over it now.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

no, it was spelled right

edit: it's probably the 20th layer of paint on that piece of poo poo

it's also got a procharger on it, which confuses me.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Aug 4, 2014

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jesus H Christ on a bicycle.

arts and craps
Nov 20, 2011
Is that owned by a retarded person?

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM
Gotta give the man/woman credit. He gives exactly zero fucks.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull
The only hope for that poor vehicle is if someone buys it and swaps out the body panels. Vettes are still fiberglass on steel frame right?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

BobHoward posted:

The only hope for that poor vehicle is if someone buys it and swaps out the body panels. Vettes are still fiberglass on steel frame right?

I think you mean if it ends up as a donor for a factory five GTM.

a real rear end nigga posted:

Is that owned by a retarded person?

would a retarded person do this?

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

BobHoward posted:

Vettes are still fiberglass...

Injection-molded plastic since the C4. Haven't you ever heard someone refer to the Vette as the 'Plastic Fantastic'?

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

mobby_6kl posted:

Finally one of these guys with a sense of humor, that's great.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

This Cinemark looks familiar.

Parker Rd/Dallas Pkwy?

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Powershift posted:

no, it was spelled right

edit: it's probably the 20th layer of paint on that piece of poo poo

it's also got a procharger on it, which confuses me.

It's one of the greatest automotive trolls ever.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Devyl posted:

It's one of the greatest automotive trolls ever.

Yeah, pretty much this. I love this loving car because it upsets so many people. I can literally go buy a C6 for $18k. Who cares.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Yeah, pretty much this. I love this loving car because it upsets so many people. I can literally go buy a C6 for $18k. Who cares.

Vette people can be the absolute worst and best car owners. It is a chevy, it shares 75% of its parts with a silverado. I am amused that I can buy a c4 cheaper then a miata. Why I don't have 5 of them, well I know it is because they are mostly garbage. Let's make headlight gears out of parts that dry out and turn to dust!

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Q_res posted:

Injection-molded plastic since the C4. Haven't you ever heard someone refer to the Vette as the 'Plastic Fantastic'?

I always figured that was about the interior.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
How the hell do you mount tires like this anyway? I have enough trouble with ones that are designed to fit the rim.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

How the hell do you mount tires like this anyway? I have enough trouble with ones that are designed to fit the rim.

Very carefully...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LADnwQ3g9KY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxaoAPQV2Ag

anonumos fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Aug 4, 2014

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

some texas redneck posted:

This Cinemark looks familiar.

Parker Rd/Dallas Pkwy?

Correct, went and watched guardians of the galaxy there. Truck was there when I went in and was still there when I left. I'd like to think that truck is very texas.jpg

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Alighieri posted:

Correct, went and watched guardians of the galaxy there. Truck was there when I went in and was still there when I left. I'd like to think that truck is very texas.jpg

That truck is super texas.jpg. I live in TX and I was talking about big gently caress off trucks with my brother the other day. He said there is some guy in his neighborhood that has a jacked up Ford Excursion and the dude that drives it is all beefy and ripped. His vanity plate reads XRCISN.

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Speed, Class, Bankruptcy.

N is for Nipples posted:

I'm like 60% sure they didn't but they're a popular addon because of the Neon's femboy curves completely non-aggressive headlights.

Make it 100% right because that's exactly what those are.

Astonishing Wang posted:

I will never understand camouflage patterns as a brand.

I will never understand how a picture of the woods is now suddenly "camouflage"

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Mighty Horse posted:

It's so they can hide it in a English estate's gun room. It will blend in with the pictures on the walls.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Mighty Horse posted:

Put it in the woods and it actually works out pretty well.

Except when you did it to a single body panel of a vehicle as a fashion statement and are the product of incest. Which is like, 95% of the "realtree" demographic.

kastein fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Aug 4, 2014

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

I am not an atomic playboy.
Wow that windshield really is terrible car stuff.

This guy's got his stance on an installment plan:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Cruseydr posted:

Wow that windshield really is terrible car stuff.

That's one week worth of the poo poo that wouldn't wash off with washer fluid and the wipers during bug season. :v: The parking job across the way was what I was talking about, of course.

Here's a sign you really should just move:

(I don't know why anyone would think this would actually secure a catalytic converter, either. So I guess it's double terrible poo poo.)

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
I'd love to be the guy with the sawzall who encounters that. It would bring me great joy to just cut the exhaust pipe on either side of that stupid thing and walk away laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Speed, Class, Bankruptcy.
Someone who has had their cat stolen multiple times, I would guess.

http://www.catclamp.com/faqs.html

I know specific models get targeted by thieves, but from what I have heard is if they find one of these on your car it will inspire a meth fueled rage and they will screw up anything in reach that they can instead.