Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I need to pull my head out of Diablo 3 hardcore's rear end. Unless someone else wants to play with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

I need to pull my head out of Diablo 3 hardcore's rear end. Unless someone else wants to play with me?

Is crusader still kind of tedious to play. I haven't played since a couple weeks after RoS came out.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Is crusader still kind of tedious to play. I haven't played since a couple weeks after RoS came out.

I'm having a lot of fun with my crusader. Only got level 30 so far. I just came back to d3 after a friend convinced me they fixed it. It actually appears they have. Can't wait to beat act5 so I can do d2 mode(adventure mode).

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kazvall posted:

I could be persuaded to do this

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Just to be clear: You want to hate yourself and play HARDCORE? It takes a special kind of person. I just happen to think the game is more fun when you can only die once. Well, except for like a passive/active each class has that saves them from death one time every 60 seconds.

Also, my tag is Kazvall#1876 if anyone else sees this and wants to be best fag buddies and have a bro or homance.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have only played D3 hardcore because I divined as soon as the game came out that it would be the only way the auction house made sense.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Well luckily there is no more auction house.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i hope zen finds the courage to play tf2 again one day

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Putty posted:

i hope zen finds the courage to play tf2 again one day

That game is fail.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That game is fail.

The community is poo poo, random crits are fail, its full of f2p noobs and yet I can't stop playing.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

TF2 is fun only when you are a medic using the quick heal gun to keep speed with your scout buddy. That is the only time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

TF2 is fun only when you are a medic using the quick heal gun to keep speed with your scout buddy. That is the only time.

I can't wrap my mind around the kinds of people who play Medic.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I know you're pretty curmudgeony but helping/healing people is fun.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Sometimes you just want to heal your friends and kill your enemies with the same weapon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The idea of Medic, Heavy, and Engineer makes me want to puke. I can't believe there's people who play TF2 CTF when Quake CTF is a thing.

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012
nobody plays tf2 ctf just as nobody plays quake ctf. nobody plays ctf wormskull

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

The idea of Medic, Heavy, and Engineer makes me want to puke. I can't believe there's people who play TF2 CTF when Quake CTF is a thing.

Did you just poo poo on team fortress? :getout:

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I'll get some more maps up before the weekend. If people have opinions let me know, otherwise I'll probably go with that link the second person posted, or maybe even do some research on my own if I am feeling it some evening. Also let me know if ut2k4 gets old.

Also I did not realize anybody else played HD dJablonski 3

E: Jesus Christ, loving you samsung. HC Diablo 3.

surc fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Aug 4, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

North American CTF is Relatively active in QL, to my knowledge. I think the Underground for it is a lot bigger than for TDM anyway and there's actual servers for it around 2 hours a day.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I hate CTF unless it's tribes and I can ski.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Every game I play is now going to be called:

HD dJablonski 3

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Nobody likes playing Heavy. Everyone who says against is lying to himself.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
TF2 is a game that lets you shoot at TF2 players.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Did you just poo poo on team fortress? :getout:

In TF2 the engineers make the game insanely tedious, and the answer to them is medics, and heavies well, heavies are just losers. I never played the first TF so I won't say anything about that.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Wormskull posted:

Medic is a very well designed class IMO. Engineer is alright (although changes and new weapons have made him ridiculous). Heavy has always been boring to play, but not actually that strong until Valve went full retard with the buffs & weapons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess the main thing is how stupid Engineers and spys are.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

In TF2 the engineers make the game insanely tedious, and the answer to them is medics, and heavies well, heavies are just losers. I never played the first TF so I won't say anything about that.

Well, we can agree that TF2 is pretty boring now. You probably missed the boat on playing Quake Fortress or TFC. For their time they were amazing and still beat tf2 imo.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Spies are the most fun thing about Quake Fortress. Hallucination grenades, mah nigga!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And I play a holy priest in WoW so I get healing but it feels way more subservient and lame in TF2. If I hit random and get medic I just use the needle gun.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Let's never speak of TF2 in this thread. It makes me feel dirty and takes attention away from wonderful games like Daikatana.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

And I play a holy priest in WoW so I get healing but it feels way more subservient and lame in TF2. If I hit random and get medic I just use the needle gun.

The crossbow makes medic a lot more fun to play as. Hell, is the only way to make medic fun.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Speaking of people who like heavy, Borsche from this forum is a Heavy Main and his Heavy Gun has a yellow name but he desc-tagged it with something like "Take a seat. _/"

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Speaking of people who like heavy, Borsche from this forum is a Heavy Main and his Heavy Gun has a yellow name but he desc-tagged it with something like "Take a seat. _/"

That's hugely fail.

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Let's never speak of TF2 in this thread. It makes me feel dirty and takes attention away from wonderful games like Daikatana.

daikatana dm tonite. romero was the dm master so his masterpiece should have amazing dm

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bloodmobile posted:

daikatana dm tonite. romero was the dm master so his masterpiece should have amazing dm

it's true

that's the only thing daikatana has going for it

DM

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Kazvall posted:

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Any time someone says TF2 is still good, just link them that picture.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Falsum posted:

Any time someone says TF2 is still good, just link them that picture.

I didn't even know that was a thing. Nail meet coffin.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Forums User Stick Figure Mafia gifted me this hat and I have sworn revengeance on him ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kazvall posted:

I didn't even know that was a thing. Nail meet coffin.

It also has unique voice lines
On the other hand it's restricted to Halloween and Full Moon
Back the first hand there's an item that through voting can force Halloween mode