Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

oldpainless posted:

The big question is was the joke fair to Flair or is Colt a dolt?

I think it was pretty brainless, oldpainless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Alls I'm saying is there's a reason he's not making fun of my dead kid or your dead kid. He can't climb on our backs after he kicks our dicks.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

who cares about any of this

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I would care less if Colt wasn't the first person to cry about poo poo that happens to him.

Somebody uses a 30 second clip of Wrestling Road Diaries and he loving alerts Homeland Security but making fun of dead kids is kosher I guess

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Aug 4, 2014

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

who cares about any of this

No one wants to admit that Jon Jones and Cormier just out WWE'd WWE.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
So Colt Cabana stopped being relevant after his appearance in the crowd during Punk vs Cena at MITB, right? And yet people (who obviously HATE him) still follow him on twitter? How does that happen?

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Why are you stupid fuckers using Ric Flair as a soapbox to score Oppression Olympics points on each other

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

incredible bear posted:

So Colt Cabana stopped being relevant after his appearance in the crowd during Punk vs Cena at MITB, right? And yet people (who obviously HATE him) still follow him on twitter? How does that happen?

Lazy with the unfollow button?

I dunno, he made a bad taste joke and quickly deleted it. But gently caress him and everything he's ever done I guess.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

incredible bear posted:

I follow Colt because I love his podcast and his attitude towards life. Where people hear bitterness, I hear a guy setting up and framing questions. But whatever, please continue telling me about how jokes about a dead heroin junky and his huckster father are The Worst Thing Ever.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

sportsgenius86 posted:

I would care less if Colt wasn't the first person to cry about poo poo that happens to him.

Somebody uses a 30 second clip of Wrestling Road Diaries and he loving alerts Homeland Security but making fun of dead kids is kosher I guess
I don't even understand the analogy here. He's anti-piracy, but pro-joking? How can Ric Flair be sad about his kid overdoing on drugs when he cheats on his wives? I guess that's kosher!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i need alcohol to cope with this thread

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
#YesAllExWWEWrestlers

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Edge & Christian posted:

I don't even understand the analogy here. He's anti-piracy, but pro-joking? How can Ric Flair be sad about his kid overdoing on drugs when he cheats on his wives? I guess that's kosher!

I mean he's the first person to cry about trivial poo poo that affects him personally but he has no stake in Reid Flair so he doesn't give a gently caress.

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!
Empathy is for marks apparently.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

In non Colt tweets..

Randy Orton posted:

I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying...

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/archive/01262009/articles/ortonied

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

sportsgenius86 posted:

I mean he's the first person to cry about trivial poo poo that affects him personally but he has no stake in Reid Flair so he doesn't give a gently caress.
It was a tasteless joke, but "crying about trivial poo poo" (fighting piracy on an independently produced product of his) doesn't really relate at all to whether or not he's okay with edgy jokes.

I'm not even defending the joke, I just don't see what you disliking his anti-piracy poo poo has to do with anything at all. It's like going "oh Austin supports gay marriage? HE WOULDN'T EVEN loving PUT OVER JEFF JARRETT"

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

21 Hoot Salute posted:

In non Colt tweets..

The shame of it all.

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Aug 5, 2014

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Welp.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/randy-orton-suspended-for-60-days

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Oh man, it's still 2012? BRB, gotta fix all my clocks.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

DM Punk posted:

Oh man, it's still 2012? BRB, gotta fix all my clocks.

poo poo, the end of the world is coming!

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I don't know if I'm being trolled:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I suppose the Ascension will need some white flippy dudes to kill on the main roster after they're put over the Usos and the crowd goes :geno:.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

This is his third second strike, right?

Sigma posted:

I only saw the first one of these originally; all three together are masterful.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

BlueArmyMan posted:

This is his third second strike, right?

Check the date.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I'm pretty sure they changed the wellness policy not that long ago and he had one of his strikes removed for good behavior

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sigma posted:

you being trolled. I'm sure news would have broke or leaked like it did about Steen, Devitt, and Kenta.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I also can't think of talented English speaking wrestlers that would be a worse fit for WWE than the Bucks. I love them, but part of what makes them great is that they're indie as gently caress and basically the antithesis of "WWE Style".

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

KungFu Grip posted:

you being trolled. I'm sure news would have broke or leaked like it did about Steen, Devitt, and Kenta.

There's also no chance at all that the Young Bucks are ever winning any titles in WWE when Daniel Bryan looks like a giant compared to them, Daniel Bryan is a solid 35+ pounds heavier than either Buck.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Young Bucks should face the Usos for Peak Superkick.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

projecthalaxy posted:

Young Bucks should face the Usos for Peak Superkick.

Comparing the Usos to the Bucks is loving dumb

One are good wrasslers, the others are dumb rear end samoan idiots

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yuriy posted:

Comparing the Usos to the Bucks is loving dumb

One are good wrasslers, the others are dumb rear end samoan idiots
I didn't know the bucks were Samoan.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Endorph posted:

I didn't know the bucks were Samoan.

Rikishi is their uncle

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't like or even get Grado, but luckily he exists so no one has any reason to care about Colt Cabana.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Second?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It never ceases to amaze me how many people will fall for a fake link even after the next half dozen immediate posts are pointing out it's fake.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

oatgan posted:

I'm pretty sure they changed the wellness policy not that long ago and he had one of his strikes removed for good behavior

Don't they change the wellness policy every year or so to make sure Orton doesn't get fired when they find out he never stopped doing steroids

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

Don't they change the wellness policy every year or so to make sure Orton doesn't get fired when they find out he never stopped doing steroids

everybody important does/did HGH

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Flameingblack posted:

It never ceases to amaze me how many people will fall for a fake link even after the next half dozen immediate posts are pointing out it's fake.

Even at the time, calling it his "second" strike was ridiculous. Orton's had at least four incidents that did or should have counted as strikes, but somehow he's only on one because fatherhood changed him WWE can't be assed to make new stars and he's so valuable a main eventer for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

oatgan posted:

everybody important does/did HGH

D-Bry?