Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Samba De Amigo posted:

It's me right?

The differences between the two of us are so subtle that, if I knew you had 50 ALC, I wouldn't be certain it actually was me. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

RuanGacho posted:

If PBC and DGKK were a single FC as we initially requested (and were told sorry no) we would be the most active FC on the planet by an average of 15-30% than the next highest FC.

Our combined score is universally over 500k the only reason we're not always ranked 1 in PBC all the time is there's been some deliberate transfers on some goons part to go to the smaller guild and balancing activity.

If you wonder if PBC/DGKK can manage the numbers to do something the question is always "when" not "if" it can be managed.

I was wondering if "when" included the hours of the day when I'll be around - but it sounds like the answer is probably yes. Anyways, I resubscribed and am in the process of downloading, probably a mistake... I have a vacation coming up.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shere posted:

I would think that even with Cutters Cry being kinda lovely it would still give more steady exp than fates, no? I don't begrudge anyone for avoiding it, but the options are kinda lovely until the DD giant pull EXP bonanzas at 44.

Speaking of this, I'm at just the right level for DD spamming if anyone wants to do it soon-ish. I'm Kiyro Eastnight, PLD. Rather do it with goons than pubbies.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Samba De Amigo posted:

It's me right?

No its Kyro as its an old rear end picture.

Punched a dragon a lot until it was dead today.

Zagposting
Nov 18, 2012

Don't put points into luck, they said.

It's a useless stat, they said.
There is a severe lack of f.roe in this thread. I'll help remedy it.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Riftling posted:

Bayonetta?

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

Is it catgirl posting hour? I'm up for that.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Meanwhile I like to cosplay as a Classic Final Fantasy character. :v:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Y'know at first I was like "holy crap this is so morbid", but then the tiny lalafell bodies took less time to pick up than the bigger bodies and I was simultaneously saying that and admiring the attention to detail.

edit:

"How you can fit this corpse into your bag is a mystery best left unsolved."

Well at least they're self-aware about it.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Aug 4, 2014

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

Verranicus posted:

This is great, but seems to just not work at random. Is there something specifically I need to do before pressing numpad 0 will select poo poo?

What I think is happening is that you have to wait the 2.5 seconds global cooldown before the numpad 0 keystroke will actually register; it can select whatever you want to mine before that 2.5 seconds goes by but can't actually do anything, whereas mousing over it won't even light up the box, which makes you wait. That's why I said spam it, that way you get to hit a button a lot in a short amount of time and it also means that you mine right on the 2.5 second limit.

So you, yeah, you need to wait a little bit before you press the button again :v: or you mash the button constantly while mining.

Ignimbrite fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Aug 4, 2014

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
Well, poo poo, if it's the selfie power hour

One of like, maybe two Roegadyns on Goblin.

EDIT: Need tattoos to be a thing like, now

Lunatic Sledge fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 4, 2014

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Kyrosiris posted:

I don't think I've ever seen Qarn referred to as ST, though I may be missing it.
Are you talking about Adjudicator's Super Disco Dance Party?

And since it's selfie time, gonna reiterate you don't gotta make your catgirls creepy:

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
I refer to Syrcus as CT2 because it's Circus Tower 2: Pub Harder. Guaranteed to have clowns and elephants, every time. Not nearly as much of a circus as CT1: Enter The Bone Dragon.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I found out that there are in fact pretty revealing lalafell clothes, which doesn't make much sense because they don't have any curves. Like, their bodies are just rectangles with stumpy limbs on the end of each point. I would say that I don't know who they're appealing to with skimpy lalafell outfits but on the inside I already know.

Either way here's what I'm wearing now:

I think it looks good.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I want to glamour up my character but I'm losing the will to live trying to get the pieces I want to drop from dungeon runs.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

I want to glamour up my character but I'm losing the will to live trying to get the pieces I want to drop from dungeon runs.
Good news, they've said that they're going to increase the drop rates of gear from the dungeons which mostly drop crafting poo poo.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Selfies?

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I'm glad I've inspired a selfie trend.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Protip: if you're playing as a race with a Muscle slider, always max that poo poo. Even if you plan on being a mage.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Too lazy to glamour my lovely Bard gear. Still :3: though.

FaintlyQuaint
Aug 19, 2011

The king and his men.
Grimey Drawer
Not enough highlander superiority here:

I spent way too much on this. Please send help.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Fine, fine, I'll get in on the selfie party.

Scholar:

Bard/FFV Bartz Dancer cosplay:

Dragoon/Shirtless Adam Jensen cosplay:
(I really need better pants for this one)

Edit: And my buddy's Bard, which I swear to god is a dead ringer for Al-Cid Margrace from FFXII:

Kyrosiris fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Aug 5, 2014

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Riftling posted:

Roegadames unite.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

I really like the way the default catboy gear looks.

Varance
Oct 28, 2004

Ladies, hide your footwear!
Nap Ghost
I'm a Red Mage. Yes, the feather isn't white. Deal with it. :smugdog:

Also, some Black Mage:

Varance fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Aug 5, 2014

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Eej posted:

Roegadames unite.

TooManyUzukis
Jun 23, 2007

This page is sorely lacking in Lalafell. Allow me to rectify that.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Line Feed posted:

I really like the way the default catboy gear looks.

I'm a fan of the default male lalafell duds, myself.

Looks pretty good in warrior AF2, too

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Aug 5, 2014

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Okay, one more.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Perfect timing. I just achieved my lifelong dream of being an anime schoolgirl last night.

Galmoured over Scholar so my weapon would match the outfit.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
In non-selfie news, this game is weird.

edit: Wait, this wasn't just a one-off joke? The snowmen in this game are actually sentient?

what.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Here's my attempt at a blue mage outfit.

Manyorcas
Jun 16, 2007

The person who arrives last is fined, regardless of whether that person's late or not.

Eej posted:

Roegadames unite.

The mythril plate armor looks boss as hell in it's simplicity and I'll be sure to glamor back to it when I start getting my soldiery/unweathered pieces. ROEGADAMES RULE

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

What is this, Metal Gear Solid? :psyduck:

LALAFELL... I'M ALREADY A DEMON, says the snowman

edit: I just learned a new emote by throwing snowballs at an immobile, sentient snowman, while it told me how delicious snowballs are inbetween quoting che guevara. I have no loving idea what is happening in this game anymore but I love it.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Aug 5, 2014

Fishes_Swim
Aug 18, 2003

Free the rigatoni

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Meanwhile I like to cosplay as a Classic Final Fantasy character. :v:

Oh man. I was certain that at 50 I'd want to run around tanking in my fancy crafting suit, but now that I know this exists I think I must change my plans.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

Foestriker pirates represent. :yarr:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I probably would've been a lalafell if their axes weren't scaled down to match their size.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

Foestriker pirates represent. :yarr:

Alright alright, what's the name of the hat? I gotta have it.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Eej posted:

Roegadames unite.

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.

Volt Catfish posted:

Alright alright, what's the name of the hat? I gotta have it.

It's the Silver Tricorne, I think.

• Locked thread