Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

This is gonna be Paz and Kat arguing over whether robots or giant sea shrimp are more awesome. :ohdear:

One of the great obstacles of all romances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!

SynthOrange posted:

This is gonna be Paz and Kat arguing over whether robots or giant sea shrimp are more awesome. :ohdear:

So then Kat will build a giant robotic sea shrimp and all will be well see you all next chapter.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
Clearly it is Kat and random blonde girl that were truly meant to be.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Fecha posted:

Clearly it is Kat and random blonde girl that were truly meant to be.
Is that supposed to be Zimmy??

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

JT Jag posted:

Hey, we haven't seen her in like a year. Who knows what's gone down.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

JT Jag posted:

Zimmy is the new Eglamore.

Clearly, all of them are Zimmy, including the robot and the sea monster.

Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.
All that glee/fear and those doofuses aren't even looking the right way.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
God drat it someone already made the 'is that Zimmy in the water????' anti-joke. You people are terrible. <:mad:>

Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.
Edit: Refreshed a post confirmation page by accident.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Apparently the blonde girl isn't as random as you might think.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
There is a special place in hell for people that phonetically spell accents

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

A big flaming stink posted:

Whoa there, no need to make your username about it. If Paz always spoke perfectly spelled English, how else through a medium of pictures and text are we supposed to know what she sounds like?

Also I just noticed the video on Tom's Patreon page. I guess I'd just thought it was a picture before or I am oblivious to details. It's kind of fun, and also Tom is a handsome lad. I don't know why, I just assumed since he had an account here that he would be a pasty pale goon blob. :v:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Aithon posted:

All that glee/fear and those doofuses aren't even looking the right way.

So dazzled by the sun glinting off of her exoskeleton that they were forced to turn away, or risk being blinded by the loveliness.

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
The phonetic accent is fairly endearing here. However, I can totally understand where flaming stink is coming from. Reading something like Claremont go to town on stereotypical accents in old Uncanny X-Men kills me sometimes. Reading a scene with like Banshee, Nightcrawler, and Colossus in it can be trying. Tom doesn't take it to that level.

Edit: Lindsey is still in front of the kids while jumping. Think of the students being in the foreground as a separate panel if it helps. I think that's the case, at least. Comics.

Madrox fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Aug 4, 2014

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Whoever wrote that does not have even a passing familiarity with the concept of humor.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Cease to Hope posted:

Whoever wrote that does not have even a passing familiarity with the concept of humor.

Perfect for a webcomic wiki editor.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Blackheart posted:

Perfect for a webcomic wiki editor.

Yeah just be glad there isn't a note in there about how her name is clearly a reference to this one thing they saw in a Pokemon episode.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Cease to Hope posted:

It's a wiki, saying that is like saying water is wet.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I like the face that the pun was pointed out in the comment. So the author added this speculation.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.
C'mon Paz don't go ogling other women while your girlfriend is right there, look at how upset Kat is now

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
So I just read the entirety of the series over the last, like, four days. Three pages a week is gonna be hard when I'm used to 300-some pages a day.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welcome aboard

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

If Tom wants to make bank, he should add a few more (achievable) levels to his Patreon page with the reward being that he starts doing pages on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I bet that would get some eager fans to wring out their wallets. :shepspends:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BobTheJanitor posted:

If Tom wants to make bank, he should add a few more (achievable) levels to his Patreon page with the reward being that he starts doing pages on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I bet that would get some eager fans to wring out their wallets. :shepspends:

I don't want to see him burn himself out trying to keep up with his buffer, so no. I think Tea-san should not do that.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

A big flaming stink posted:

Ya got a problem with Red, mate?

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

MikeJF posted:

Ya got a problem with Red, mate?

you and i both know that everything involved with red's character has carte blanche because of this

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret
Figured I should jump back on the avatar-making train...something old and something new.

Kat is totally fine with this post.

Requesting this as an av if the avatar fairy decides to screw with things again :yayclod:

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
Great artwork, convincing emotions, an all around fantastic page.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Tom's new video retrospective for chapter 2 is up now (if you're a patreon backer, if not you'll have to wait a day or so you filthy casual). Interesting to get a little bit more info on where the idea for those mysterious paintings came from, and why it was cut. Also he pronounced the 'z' in Paz like a 'th' sound, which would make sense since it's Spanish. Still, my mind is blown and everything I knew is a lie.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

BobTheJanitor posted:

Also he pronounced the 'z' in Paz like a 'th' sound, which would make sense since it's Spanish. Still, my mind is blown and everything I knew is a lie.

Holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Well, this probably won't backfire at all.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!
I am loving Zimmy's face in the fourth panel.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

idonotlikepeas posted:

Holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo.

I don't understand.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

cafel posted:

I am loving Zimmy's face in the fourth panel.

I think it's just someone that looks a lot like Zimmy.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

SynthOrange posted:

I think it's just someone that looks a lot like Zimmy.

It's not Zimmy you GIGANTIC GOONS.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Ruh roh!

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?
They almost sound like a retired couple on holiday. Zimmy's the grumpy old husband. "Oh righ, th' wife's been wantin' t'go on a cruise fer a dog's age. Wants t'feel th' sea breeze in her hair or summat, I dunno. Righ, y'want go dahn th' pub? They have that fancy plonk what has bubbles in it."

If you ignore the fact they're hiding in the broom closet, that is.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Rumda posted:

It's not Zimmy you GIGANTIC GOONS.

Why is Jenny hanging out with Paz Brinne!?!?!?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Those are some unfortunate expressions on Gamma. She looks kinda deranged in panels 4 and 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Forgall posted:

Those are some unfortunate expressions on Gamma. She looks kinda deranged in panels 4 and 6.

She does have a tendency to go without sleep for days at a time.