Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!
fashion posts fashion posts

Going full pirate for Warrior right now. War hands work pretty good with this body for a bunch of armor all on one side.

Black Mage is going dapper. Spectacles because, as we know, wearing glasses increases your intelligence.

And right now Bard has got some kind of, uh... I have nothing to add to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

I might as well use this time to show off my shameless waste of 1,000 hunt seals.

~till sea swallows all~

But don't mess with me, I got that sweet tat and those scars in the big house.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Looks better on this nightcat skintone. :colbert:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Sup, Maelstrom hunt-gear buddies

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Posting male Roe pictures!

Roe! Roe! Fight the powaa.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Eej posted:

Roegadames unite.

what chestpiece is that

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Kuvo posted:

what chestpiece is that

It's the Shikaree's Doublet. The bard only i80 dungeon drop.

Belzac
Mar 20, 2008

The third fracture I would do away with...I can't, sorry.

F R A C T U R E

Volt Catfish posted:

It's the Shikaree's Doublet. The bard only i70 dungeon drop.

Fixed.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013

Zereth posted:

Looks better on this nightcat skintone. :colbert:

Mooncats are absolutely disgusting. Kill all mooncats.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mooncats are cool, but only if you don't take advantage of any of the things that make them unique, in my opinion.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

TooManyUzukis posted:

This page is sorely lacking in Lalafell. Allow me to rectify that.

Those sunglasses hide the dead look in my eyes from being stuck in a dungeon with that many lalas.

Bulk Slabhead
Oct 18, 2013
It's ok I'm huge now.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
If I was actually going to drink my fantasia I'd switch to a Roegadame, but at some point I actually started liking my male elf. I think it's Stockholm Syndrome, or maybe the fact that they don't look too goofy in mage armors.

I need to start running Coil though because the allagan caster robes are loving baller.

Griever
Jan 19, 2006

Everything has its beginning
Mooncats unite.

SpazmasterX posted:

It's not like you have to make a chick character look sexy or show a bunch of skin.

Keep it tasteful and cool.

Yep.

Yep.

gently caress!

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.

Tortolia posted:

I need to start running Coil though because the allagan caster robes are loving baller.

Seeing as the Allagan Tunic of Casting is from Turn 2, getting it should pretty much be a cakewalk unless you end up with some group that insists on doing Allagan Rot for no reason.

Although that reminds me that I need to grind out T4 for the healing tunic.

Klades
Sep 8, 2011

ARE WE POSTING LALAFELL?

Dear floppy nightcap why are your mats so expensive

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Saigyouji posted:

Seeing as the Allagan Tunic of Casting is from Turn 2, getting it should pretty much be a cakewalk unless you end up with some group that insists on doing Allagan Rot for no reason.

Haha no. There's still plenty of terminal fuckups in t1&2. I had the misfortune of getting one where the DPS was garbage thanks to a lovely underequipped DRG and bad bards that I don't think ever used Foe's, plus healers that just assumed you spammed heals during enrage so they constantly overhealed between pulses and ran out of MP both times I stayed to try.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Griever posted:

Mooncats unite.

Yes.

bonus frankengear WHM.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Klades posted:

ARE WE POSTING LALAFELL?

Dear floppy nightcap why are your mats so expensive

I still haven't seen any lalafell males that look half as fancy as the females can (as these two do), and that makes me sad :(

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Aug 5, 2014

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Is there a setting somewhere that highlights debuffs that you personally inflicted on an enemy? It's pretty annoying to track my debuff timers when there are one or more other DRGs also spamming the same poo poo i am.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
I'd post a selfie (roegadame also) but no-one needs to see any more stock af dragoon armour, ever. I don't think I can put glamour on things yet either.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Freak Futanari posted:

Is there a setting somewhere that highlights debuffs that you personally inflicted on an enemy? It's pretty annoying to track my debuff timers when there are one or more other DRGs also spamming the same poo poo i am.

Yours should be first on the list, and their timers are green instead of white by default. Not sure if that's any more configurable than that.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Ciaphas posted:

Yours should be first on the list, and their timers are green instead of white by default. Not sure if that's any more configurable than that.

There's a setting you can turn on that only shows spell effects you have put on a target, which might be helpful.

Shingin
Apr 14, 2005

Not the Red Comet
Not enough Lalafell pictures.

PLD

Bonus Ninja pic

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Looking Dapper

Still Looking Dapper

sigseven
May 8, 2003

That was heavy.

Eej posted:

Roegadames unite.
Once you know, you Roe.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

These days I switch between my sailor outfit, my santa outfit, and my tinpot military dictator outfit.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

What's the point of rolling drow cat if you're not gonna go drow

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'd post my catgirl but I'm between glamours right now because I keep trying to get all of Amon's gear out of Syrcus Tower. So utterly jealous of those of you who have the most fabulous hat.

eh, what the hell, here she is in my fabulous room!

(Although I've since switched hairstyles and colors)

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Aug 5, 2014

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
So, the cosmetic armor slot stuff is max level only, right? Like, there's no way to get it before 50? I have no idea how any of it works :shobon:

Fishious
Jan 9, 2008

Eej posted:

The drow look is pretty ugly, keepers are pale skin or bust.

gently caress hunts fishing is the best content in 2.3

jwang
Mar 31, 2013

CJacobs posted:

So, the cosmetic armor slot stuff is max level only, right? Like, there's no way to get it before 50? I have no idea how any of it works :shobon:

The quest to unlock cosmetic gear is level 50, so your first job will not be able to glamour anything. Your next job to 50 will have the freedom to look as prudish/slutty as it wants.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

CJacobs posted:

Yeah, there's a level 50 quest that unlocks the Cast Glamour skill, then you can make your gear look like different gear.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
To unlock it you need to be level 50 but you can do it to any gear for any level of job after. There are a couple of restrictions but the gist of it is that you can only glamour gear into something you can wear. What this means is that you can't glamour your chest piece into something WAR/PLD only. You also can't make low level gear look like gear higher item level than it.

There's quite a bit of gear that is Disciple of War or All Classes at all levels so you can get very creative with your look in conjunction with dyes.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Eej posted:

White-girl cat-girls prettiest cat-girls.

fuxxo
Feb 17, 2010

Fucking Pokemon, how do they Surf?

Zereth posted:

Good news, they've said that they're going to increase the drop rates of gear from the dungeons which mostly drop crafting poo poo.

Rip the price of coke.

dangersandwich
May 18, 2014

Kwyndig posted:

I'd post my catgirl but I'm between glamours right now because I keep trying to get all of Amon's gear out of Syrcus Tower. So utterly jealous of those of you who have the most fabulous hat.

You mean this one?

sweet tank armor

like a madam

Also, this is my new wallpaper:

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Deviant posted:

But you can just go sun cat and also get kick rear end cat eyes.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Deviant posted:

Fishious posted:

The drow look is pretty ugly, keepers are pale skin or bust.

This. Pale keeper best keeper.

Eej posted:

But you can just go sun cat and also get kick rear end cat eyes.

Suncattes are gross and have no fangs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
So I've got a 60 day timecard that's useless, I tried selling it for $20 on SAmart and looks like I got no bites. Does anyone just want it? I just wanna get rid of it at this point.

It's an EU/AUS timecard.

• Locked thread