Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

PirateBob posted:

In a modern age when so many demand loyalty, we forget that we took a boy, who's dream it was to play for Real Madrid, and gave him his shot at the big time. We were never meant to hold onto him forever, but we gave him everything and we adored him for everything he gave in return. He did not give us the loyalty that we craved, but he gave us a respect and love that we may never know again. Like every United fan, I dream of the day that CR7 returns to wear the red, but I am so proud of him, and know that he loves United still to this day, and even though he may never call it that, we will always welcome him home with open arms should he ever need us again.

Obrigado Cristiano. gently caress them scousers up for us lad.

Hahaha this is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat
I know so many United fans who feel exactly like that.

Obrigado

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
We'll never again receive the massive respect and love that we got from the boy who didn't show us loyalty... :sadwave:

There's always some embarassing poo poo on reddit.com/r/reddevils - it's filled with American plastics trying to look like huge fans by putting on sentimentality.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

PirateBob posted:

We'll never again receive the massive respect and love that we got from the boy who didn't show us loyalty... :sadwave:

There's always some embarassing poo poo on reddit.com/r/reddevils - it's filled with American plastics trying to look like huge fans by putting on sentimentality.

what's your username on there

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

PirateBob posted:

its my version of hell

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

PirateBob posted:

I'm also torn up about Ronny Ronaldo not at least playing against us but at least we've still got the boy wonder Rooney.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

PirateBob posted:

I read Red Devils after every United loss, love that place. Who the gently caress calls them the Red Devils?

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Aug 2, 2014

pdog
May 7, 2013

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I read Red Devils after every United loss, love that place. Who the gently caress calls them the Red Devils?

Its been their nickname for loving ages.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
As for the game, I want to see Beckerman and MB90 go at the heart of the Munich engine room and really want to see Lewandowski fail after the craptastic way he dissed Dortmund.

But the game really is going to be interesting, I want to see Ribery and Robben put on a show and watch the MLS counterparts react with their best.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

pdog posted:

Its been their nickname for loving ages.

:allears:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Famous MLS allstar player Maybe 90 or older.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Healbot posted:

Famous MLS allstar player Maybe 90 or older.

close enough

Michael Bradley has also been nicknamed “MB90” by U.S. fans due to his endurance and the effort he gives for 90 minutes.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Godzilla07 posted:

close enough

Michael Bradley has also been nicknamed “MB90” by U.S. fans due to his endurance and the effort he gives for 90 minutes.

FWIW I am American and I have never ever heard anyone call him this

e: Unless that's :thejoke:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Godzilla07 posted:

close enough

haha american football fans am I right? lol

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

FWIW I am American and I have never ever heard anyone call him this

e: Unless that's :thejoke:

this was the first time for me too, but nope it is a thing

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

is it really that difficult for americans to type "Bradley" or "Michael Bradley" that they have to come up with stupid nicknames

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Let's all pretend that americans are the only ones who do it.

"CR7"

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

CR7 is equally moronic

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
That's my point.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Also, B52 is a stupid nickname for an even stupider man.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

TelekineticBear! posted:

is it really that difficult for americans to type "Bradley" or "Michael Bradley" that they have to come up with stupid nicknames

They all have autism

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

hopterque posted:

That's my point.

No one is saying that americans only use those stupid abbreviations for american players :confused: Do you think everyone calls him CR7 in portugal?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

mods rename me D69 tia

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
http://twitter.com/LFC/status/495680499084324865

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

idgi

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Strawman posted:

Do you think everyone calls him CR7 in portugal?

They do :downs: but not regularly.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

:staredog:

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Phwoar imagine a shirt with code tags on the back.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

PJAGS

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/FBeyondBorders/status/496004025280913408

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

@FBeyondBorders @sidlowe That looks like the shittiest video Robert Palmer ever made.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
mods rename me
code:
P
J
A
G
S

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

TelekineticBear! posted:

My boy, Bradders.

E: Typo

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premiership-transfers/manchester-united-transfers.html

comments

quote:

I think sanches shed also join the best football club on planet earth. utd 4ever

quote:

Get renodo for 80 million that is how much united has sold him for to mardrid

quote:

Please buy us Steven Pena and thiago acantara

quote:

sir we need one defensive midfield and one number six why canyyou sighn lucas moura from brazil

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Up manu i like manu

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
the "sir we need one defensive midfield and one number six why canyyou sighn lucas moura from brazil" is so good lmao

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

advanced statsman posted:

the "sir we need one defensive midfield and one number six why canyyou sighn lucas moura from brazil" is so good lmao

oh my god this, im crying irl

who is Steven Pena, again return van persie to arsenel. Hw much would sir alex get 2 offer a sneider? Do u think sneider na chicken change player?

Bogan Krkic fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Aug 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SandersPacheco
Jul 15, 2004

Faster than light
So, so many Nigerian fans. I wonder if the Prince of Nigeria is a "manu" fan as well?