Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Is his face supposed to look like a cross between Neil Patrick Harris and Arnold Schwarzenegger, or is that just a happy accident ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Goddamn, that eagle has some bomb-rear end titties.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
A girl on my fb got a stupid tattoo by this "company" (totally a dude doing tattoos in his living room). I flipped through the portfolio (Which was kinda hidden since his page is mostly his personal page but also his business page) and it had quite bountiful treasures to behold

I don't know if I've seen a Tinkerbell executed more poorly in my life. What do you say when he finishes and you see that??

Cleaned and sanitized kitchen floor pairs well with the road rash tattoo

When you don't think he's funny it makes him angry, and you wouldn't like him when he's angry

I drew better Johnny and Zim when I was in HS and completely obsessed with that.

Dog cage really sums up the whole thing

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Picnic Princess posted:

That is the lovely-est-rear end keyblade of all time.

Maybe the end is supposed to be the metal hand-horns?

Or maybe not.

What's the significance of the numbers? Luggage combination?

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

^ hahahahahaha

At least that lovely Keyblade was still going in the same direction

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

CeramicPig posted:

Cleaned and sanitized kitchen floor pairs well with the road rash tattoo

What is this supposed to be? Why is it on her thighs? And who thinks that having something that looks like an infected rash on both of your inner thighs looks good?

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent
Clearly it's beef jerky. Everyone likes beef jerky.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Another wonderful piece of art from my favorite worst tattoo artist. It's freehand can't you tell. Also suppose to be a "clock rose."

I'm not sure what that little nipple thing right above "IIII" is. Also IIII instead of IV. The "clock" goes 1 3 4 5 6 8 2(?) o'clock for some reason. I swear I see a little alien fish at the bottom.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Boris Galerkin posted:

Another wonderful piece of art from my favorite worst tattoo artist. It's freehand can't you tell. Also suppose to be a "clock rose."

I'm not sure what that little nipple thing right above "IIII" is. Also IIII instead of IV. The "clock" goes 1 3 4 5 6 8 2(?) o'clock for some reason. I swear I see a little alien fish at the bottom.

Miraculously, the IIII for four is not a mistake: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/438/why-do-clocks-with-roman-numerals-use-iiii-instead-of-iv

soggywaffles
Mar 18, 2009

Boris Galerkin posted:

... Also IIII instead of IV. ...

It's a horrible tattoo, but using "IIII" instead of "IV" for four on roman numeral clock faces is actually traditional/common:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/438/why-do-clocks-with-roman-numerals-use-iiii-instead-of-iv

or GIS "roman numeral clock" and you'll see a ton of them.

No excuse for skipping 2 and 7 and being otherwise shite.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

BrigadierSensible posted:

What is this supposed to be? Why is it on her thighs? And who thinks that having something that looks like an infected rash on both of your inner thighs looks good?

My guess its supposed to be claw marks but its still :psyduck:

From your local lovely pit bull breeder

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

Psychobabble! posted:

My guess its supposed to be claw marks but its still :psyduck:

From your local lovely pit bull breeder

Why's he smoking a cigar??

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Dear God, things got weird for Voldemort.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Boris Galerkin posted:

Legit thought this was supposed to be a fetus or some poo poo at first glance.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

If the pecs were moved down some on the eagle it would look like he had his arms crossed while giving you a stern look.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Those eagle tit-jowls are destroying me, I can't stop laughing

quote:

This is hard to look at too, it's so ridiculous.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
The eagle's feathers look like muscle fibres, like the eagle is made out of meat.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Istari posted:

The eagle's feathers look like muscle fibres, like the eagle is made out of meat.

P sure eagles are made out of meat.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

JoelJoel posted:

P sure eagles are made out of meat.

As soon as I made the post, I thought, "I'd best edit that for clarification." Then thought, "no, they'll get it." One day, I'll learn to stop giving goons the benefit of the doubt.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ruddiger posted:

If the pecs were moved down some on the eagle it would look like he had his arms crossed while giving you a stern look.

His He-man titties done turned that eagle in to a chicken with goiter problems

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Booblord Zagats posted:

His He-man titties done turned that eagle in to a chicken with goiter problems

"I'm an not a tattoo of a crook."

:nixon:

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Istari posted:

As soon as I made the post, I thought, "I'd best edit that for clarification." Then thought, "no, they'll get it." One day, I'll learn to stop giving goons the benefit of the doubt.

i dunno dude you're the one obsessed with meat eagles

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

appropriatemetaphor posted:

i dunno dude you're the one obsessed with meat eagles

How am I obsessed ? I mentioned them once and I cleared my browser history

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

That's so weird but alright.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Boris Galerkin posted:

I'm not sure what that little nipple thing right above "IIII" is.

I think it's supposed to be the hole for the clock key.

The hosed up numbers on that tattoo are so distracting. Also, it looks like a tumor.

Ambystoma
Oct 22, 2008

At least I looked like a popular idiot.

What the hell is that blue stuff all over the unicorn, is it meant to be shading and muscles and stuff? :ohdear:
It's kind of weird how if I was going to put together a tattoo to troll this thread it would probably be reasonably similar (points off for decent spelling and the stomach tat not being "hug lyfe" though).

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

Telemaze posted:

I think it's supposed to be the hole for the clock key.

The hosed up numbers on that tattoo are so distracting. Also, it looks like a tumor.

It is meant to be a dew drop on the petal of the rose. There is another below and between the III and IIII. It is a "realistic rose : 101" of the tattoo world that any good artist drops after getting better at realism cos it just looks shite. Always.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Ambystoma posted:

What the hell is that blue stuff all over the unicorn, is it meant to be shading and muscles and stuff? :ohdear:
It's kind of weird how if I was going to put together a tattoo to troll this thread it would probably be reasonably similar (points off for decent spelling and the stomach tat not being "hug lyfe" though).

I liked 'Only goo can judge me'.

Whois John Galt:

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Carnival of Shrews posted:

Whois John Galt:

https://who.is/whois/johngalt

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ambystoma posted:

It's goo.

Only goo can judge him.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

How do you gently caress up E that badly that regularly? That's impossible.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Why is the entire thing written in capital letters except for the letter f ?

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I SWJAR I DON'T KNOW HOW CURSIVJ WORKS

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Lotish posted:

How do you gently caress up E that badly that regularly? That's impossible.

I guess once you do it the first time you have to keep it up...

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Wrong thread, this is loving amazing.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Istari posted:

Is his face supposed to look like a cross between Neil Patrick Harris and Arnold Schwarzenegger, or is that just a happy accident ?

Well, it is supposed to be Schwarzenegger, so he's halfway there, at least :v:

It sucks but I have to respect someone who is apparently the only man on earth who loves Arnie more than I do.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I love this one! The dates on the headstone look like they were done at a different time to the rest of teh tattoo.

So the dude had a tattoo of a headstone put into the back of his head with "RIP Dad" on it, and just waited for his father to die to get teh appropriate dates added in later.

Wouldn't want it to be weird or nothin'.

• Locked thread