Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Donny :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Spiky Ooze posted:

Well they really can't trust her when she's never aligned with anyone (except vaguely in a Hayden showmance) all season and likes to make big moves.

Yeah. Also patching things up with Frankie and Christine sort of paved the way to be a group again. The alliance was split to hell most of the week.

Yes, the key to trust is forming alliances on day 1, forming sub alliances to betray people in that alliance, and then forming side alliances to betray that sub alliance.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
If Hayden or Nicole goes home, they should blow up Cody and Derrick

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

There's nothing to blow up really. I hope if Donny goes he thanks "My two team america comrades" and hugs only Derrick and Frankie on the way out the door.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

These guys suck at this.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

There's nothing to blow up really. I hope if Donny goes he thanks "My two team america comrades" and hugs only Derrick and Frankie on the way out the door.

He's not allowed to blow up Team America.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Donny! Hoof it!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

DONNY

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

gently caress YES DONNY!!!!

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Bye Hayden.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
YOLO!!!!!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Donny is awesome.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :woop:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Donny! :)

Hayden. :(

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Way to go Donny!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm going to feel pretty bad for Nicole if Hayden goes. She'll probably have a really depressed couple of days.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Donny! :woop:

Also if I hear that drat pretzel bun ad one more time I will hurt something or someone.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

blue squares posted:

I'm going to feel pretty bad for Nicole if Hayden goes. She'll probably have a really depressed couple of days.

Yeah she'll have to lay around and whine, it will be so out of the ordinary.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Now we REALLY need to vote B so Frankie, Derrick, and Donny have to try and form a side alliance with Nicole after evicting Hayden.

That will be hilarious.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Yay!! I hope Donny's ok physically.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

As soon as we saw the veto layout I turned to my wife and said "Bye, Donny. :( "

Glad I was wrong. He gave that everything!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Well the problem here is that Donny will absolutely be the first one down in the upcoming endurance HoH comp. Even before Victoria.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

blue squares posted:

I hope she wins HOH tonight and puts up Christine and Frankie with Derrick/Cody/Caleb as a replacement.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

blue squares posted:

Yeah' it sucks. Especially since Christine is acting like a victim and claiming Nicole is jealous of her and Cody and Zach intends to spend the week harassing her.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Mahoning posted:

I hope she wins HOH tonight and puts up Christine and Frankie with Derrick/Cody/Caleb as a replacement.

That'd be awesome, if the stupid dual HOH poo poo was over.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah' it sucks. Especially since Christine is acting like a victim and claiming Nicole is jealous of her and Cody and Zach intends to spend the week harassing her.

Christine has just completely forgotten the fact that she is married.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

Mahoning posted:

Double HOH is going to gently caress her over so hard though because if a Detonator is next to her, they can just put up Victoria and Donny.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

blue squares posted:

Christine has just completely forgotten the fact that she is married.

Pretty much.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Duck yeah, Donny!!!

Please don't have a hurt ankle :ohdear:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'd ask why Caleb is still acting like there's some kind of question but its Caleb. He probably thinks there is.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Mahoning posted:

Christine is the biggest pushover. Grow a spine. Oh wait you're a squid which is an invertebrate.

She also doesn't understand numbers or she'd see how marginalized she is in the guys' overall plan.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Haha so awkward to go from the HoH showmance to sitting in the nom chairs that night.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Call me crazy but I think this DE owns and the only better outcome would've been Donny going home.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

rafington posted:

Call me crazy but I think this DE owns and the only better outcome would've been Donny going home.

You're crazy

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, I love that despite his golden edit Frankie still takes the heat from Hayden and Nicole.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

rafington posted:

Who do you like?

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I'm looking foward to Christine's face when she realizes that she is getting voted out by the boy's club. Frankie's face when he hears that Donny is America's favorite player will be the ultimate this season.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

rafington posted:

Look how wrong this post is

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Maybe Nicole can hang on until Hayden gets back into the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I think Cody is like crying. Pussy.

• Locked thread