Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Hey, that's a cool desig...oh.

yea a-1 & dupree ruins it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Liar Lyre posted:

Australia still has Kids WB? Those bastards!

Well they are about 10 years behind the rest of the first world still :v:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

No wrestlers from PEI to add in?

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Hey, that's a cool desig...oh.

Also, c'mon. Benoit's from Edmonton.

I still have a hard time reconciling with Benoit being my hometown's most notable wrestler...

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MiketheGreat posted:

I still have a hard time reconciling with Benoit being my hometown's most notable wrestler...

Benoit is the best wrestler to ever live and he's a WWE champion that murdered his family while still with the company so I doubt you'll have anyone be close to as "notable" as that.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Paulocaust posted:

Benoit is the best wrestler to ever live and he's a WWE champion that murdered his family while still with the company so I doubt you'll have anyone be close to as "notable" as that.

I'm not wearing a murderer on my chest.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MiketheGreat posted:

Seriously, he's never even been billed from Quebec. Why not go Steen or Generico FFS.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gonzo McFee posted:

This is why I refuse to wear any t-shirts with Kane on them.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gonzo McFee posted:

I wasn't talking about the shirt

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

flashy_mcflash posted:

Seriously, he's never even been billed from Quebec. Why not go Steen or Generico FFS.

Steen, Generico, Martel, Vachon...

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

what was that tumblr with the pictures of Kevin Steen placed into Doug and Family Guy and other cartoons?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

what was that tumblr with the pictures of Kevin Steen placed into Doug and Family Guy and other cartoons?

Here you go http://saturdaymorningsteen.blogspot.ca/

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Vladimir the superfan was at the TNA NYC tapings. Funny to see him still going to shows after like twenty years.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

What if he just lives in the Manhatten Center

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Is his name actually Vladmir, or is that just what people call him? I love noticing all of these crazies who seem to show up at every major show, or are consistently in the same spot anytime a show comes to their town. It's like a Where's Waldo.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Here's an article on some famous fans. it's cool when you see the wrestlers acknowledge some of these die hard fans.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Phenix Rising posted:

Is his name actually Vladmir, or is that just what people call him? I love noticing all of these crazies who seem to show up at every major show, or are consistently in the same spot anytime a show comes to their town. It's like a Where's Waldo.

His name is actually Vladimir. Here's an article about him.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Renaissance Spam posted:

I would definitely go with Mad Dog Vachon if you wanted to avoid any Benoit references.

Having said that, The Yeti was 100% the correct choice for Nunavut.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Memento posted:

I would definitely go with Mad Dog Vachon if you wanted to avoid any Benoit references.

Having said that, The Yeti was 100% the correct choice for Nunavut.

I didn't get what the shirt was about and felt kinda dumb. Now I get it. Thanks, The Yeti!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Renaissance Spam posted:

DA MOUNTIE.

Benoit was actually born in Montreal and Hart is the better choice for Alberta anyway. As for the Ye-tay, that's really more a Himalayan thing but I guess there haven't been any wrestling sasquatches yet. Probably an Eskimo stereotype or two, though.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Grendels Dad posted:

I didn't get what the shirt was about and felt kinda dumb. Now I get it. Thanks, The Yeti!

I love the fact that they have Ellesmere Island as the "The".

I really need to visit that area one day, I've done a bunch of research on the geology of it for work and it seems like the kind of desolate expanse that would be cool to visit.

In summer. With a professional guide. For a couple of days, tops. I know some guys that work at High Lake in Nunavut, and it's miserable enough there at 67° North. I can't imagine what it's like at 75+.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

goons posted:

Canadian wrestling shirt with Benoit as Quebec.

It's the lack of consistency that bothers me. If Benoit's Quebec, Jericho's not Manitoba.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Perry Normal posted:

It's the lack of consistency that bothers me. If Benoit's Quebec, Jericho's not Manitoba.

Heyyyyy wait a second, that's right! So I feel like this is just being some "edgy" bullshit.

Anyways, I was seeing if there was a noted pro wrestler for each US state, to see if a similar idea could happen.

Wyoming would have to be something like "Uh.... gently caress. Eric Bischoff?"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

LvK posted:

Heyyyyy wait a second, that's right! So I feel like this is just being some "edgy" bullshit.

Anyways, I was seeing if there was a noted pro wrestler for each US state, to see if a similar idea could happen.

I know Ted Dibase Jr. would be Nebraska because my late aunt went to preschool with him. Unfortunately by the time I knew this she was too far into the Alzheimers for me to ask if bought off all the good toys and laughed maniacally :smith:

PA would be pretty easy since it has to be Angle right?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

LvK posted:

This was actually a WWE Magazine feature, with Wyoming as Parts Unknown.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

achillesforever6 posted:

I know Ted Dibase Jr. would be Nebraska because my late aunt went to preschool with him. Unfortunately by the time I knew this she was too far into the Alzheimers for me to ask if bought off all the good toys and laughed maniacally :smith:

Shane Douglas for sure

But I'll stop before this becomes an 80 page derail

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

Wait what, Alzheimers for your late aunt who went to preschool with 30 year old Ted Dibiase Jr.? Either you're posting from a timewarp or that is really brutal.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

LvK posted:

They did and he is (well, minus the 'gently caress', but it's probably implied.

Edit: Wow, Idaho. Slim pickings.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

No. Alaska and Hawaii? For shame. Yet again, I can't think of anyone being from or billed from Alaska.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Rand McNally posted:

They did and he is (well, minus the 'gently caress', but it's probably implied.

Edit: Wow, Idaho. Slim pickings.

No Nash or RVD for Michigan. :colbert:

e: I just noticed your username is that of a map publisher, and you're posting maps.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Liar Lyre posted:

Here's an article on some famous fans. it's cool when you see the wrestlers acknowledge some of these die hard fans.

Super happy this article has no mention of Tye Dye Guy who I personally hate and is a garbage fart and hope he never shows up on camera anywhere ever again, or develops melanoma, whatever, I don't care. gently caress you Tye Dye Guy.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Brooklyn Brawler over Gorilla Monsoon for NY is a miscarriage of justice, but :laffo: at John Cena apparently being from five states.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I know he was born there, but who the hell associates Macho Man with Ohio?

Edit: I seriously thought Washington Bryan was Alvarez at first.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Thauros posted:

I know he was born there, but who the hell associates Macho Man with Ohio?

Edit: I seriously thought Washington Bryan was Alvarez at first.

He was also a minor league baseball player with the Cincinnati Reds.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'm pretty okay with Bam Bam Bigelow representing NJ, overall

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Man, Lash LeRoux? Instead of Jazz or Ernie Ladd? That's doing Louisiana really dirty

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

LobsterMobster posted:

Man, Lash LeRoux? Instead of Jazz or Ernie Ladd? That's doing Louisiana really dirty

Whatever afterlife there is, Ernie Ladd just choked out a motherfucker for this affront.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Uh, HHH is New Hampshire, Cena is just MA.... Justin Credible is CT and no clue about VT or RI

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Alouicious posted:

I'm pretty okay with Bam Bam Bigelow representing NJ, overall

He seems the obvious choice for NJ. Him or DDP, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

TUS posted:

Uh, HHH is New Hampshire, Cena is just MA.... Justin Credible is CT and no clue about VT or RI

Spike Dudley for RI and Vivian Vachon for Vermont.