Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lamont Cranston posted:

Make friends with someone who has cable and borrow their password. NBC Sports has every game live and replays as well.

Also there are 9001 dodgy streams available every weekend.

If you have cable internet you should be able to login to NBC Sports Live Extra as long as your provider is supported.

They stream every PL match live, including the ones on TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Get on Wiziwig and download AceStream. It's the best.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

really the best part of this page was scrolling down to discover that the Queen and Bin Laden are both gooners.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Or get a jailbroken Apple TV 2 and install sportsdevil. Problem solved.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
The season needs to start soon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-Legoland.html

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TBF the fee to get into Legoland is extortionate.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!
Seems like a sensible man to be honest, who wouldn't want to save £138. I earn about 30 times less than him and I would definitely like to save four quid on stuff.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That's a lot more understandable than the time Rooney, who was on like 100k/week at the time, used a half off coupon on like a £4 burger.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
oops

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hahaha bin laden?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Skip My Posts posted:

Hahaha bin laden?

He's hiding near Kabul
He loves the arsenal
Oooooosssama
Ooh Oooooooh eh ooooohh

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Skip My Posts posted:

Hahaha bin laden?

Yes, I've seen a picture of his family on a trip to London in the 70s to see Arsenal.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Which club should I follow in the EPL to watch a fast-paced aggressive style?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Tremendous Taste posted:

West Ham

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rather not jump on at a teams peak thanks

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

Ahem, West Ham are managed by noted genius and not-at-all colluding man Sam Allardici

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

Try Manchester United

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Tremendous Taste posted:

For an aggressive style, you might want to check out whichever team is currently managed by Tony Pulis. This year that'll be Crystal Palace.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Plus their stadium is literally a palace carved out of a giant crystal. I mean how loving cool is that?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tekz posted:

Try Manchester United

I would but I'm a fan of the usmnt and as such would like to watch a club with a good number of germans

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

joshtothemaxx posted:

DC United and Sunderland just announced a partnership. From DC United: “We are very excited for the opportunity to partner with Sunderland AFC and its global fan base. We look to share best practices on both the technical and commercial side.”

Does this mean Jozy is coming home? I hope not.

Global fanbase? Is Brap on holiday somewhere?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Tremendous Taste posted:

I would but I'm a fan of the usmnt and as such would like to watch a club with a good number of germans

So what you're saying is that, like literally every American, you want to dance around adding vague criteria until you're told to support arsenal

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Every condition but the first was a joke. My friend likes west ham and he's a miserable person so I assumed that response was a joke

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

Every condition but the first was a joke. My friend likes west ham and he's a miserable person so I assumed that response was a joke

Watch a few games (the league starts next week) and decide for yourself who's aggressive and fast-paced. Asking an Internet forum who to support is lame.

(Support Aston Villa)

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tremendous Taste posted:

West Ham are really good and have recently signed one of the stars of the World Cup, have another exciting new Argentinian striker and a bunch of good reliable trustworthy English lads ftw

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I can read the drat table, I asked because I don't have the familiarity or time to spend looking into a great number of teams. If I did I wouldn't have asked.

It's like asking for directions and getting told to try a couple roads and see what I like so I can really stay ~authentic~

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Tremendous Taste posted:

Swansea City

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Aggressive and fast paced? Sounds like the Premier League, a fail baby league for idiot clowns, is not for you Tremendous Taste. You should direct your attention to the Sky Bet Championship, imo.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

I can read the drat table, I asked because I don't have the familiarity or time to spend looking into a great number of teams. If I did I wouldn't have asked.

Fundamentally, we don't want you here.
I'm sorry but that's why you get the response "watch a few games and see for yourself".
If you can't be arsed to obtain a very basic understanding of the game then to be honest your posts will be poo poo and your contribution negligible so we'd prefer it if you just went somewhere else.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't have a familiarity with the premier league, and I don't intend on posting itt outside of asking for advice on who I might enjoy following!

In fact I won't post in a pl thread again regardless out of respect for your sensibilities; though I'd appreciate a sincere recommendation or two it's well within your rights to ignore an honest request

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's like asking for directions and getting told to try a couple roads and see what I like so I can really stay ~authentic~

If you don't have the time to watch a few different teams playing over the next few weeks then perhaps following a foreign league is not for you. Is there a time limit you have to make your choice or something?

Watch the MLS and support your local team

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

I've made a sincere recommendation but apparently you don't like it

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Bogan Krkic posted:

I've made a sincere recommendation but apparently you don't like it

He can read the drat table, and Westham just aren't winningest enough. Top of the table only, PLEASE (but not whoever won it last year, don't want to look like a glory hunter)

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Tremendous Taste posted:

I don't have a familiarity with the premier league, and I don't intend on posting itt outside of asking for advice on who I might enjoy following!

In fact I won't post in a pl thread again regardless out of respect for your sensibilities; though I'd appreciate a sincere recommendation or two it's well within your rights to ignore an honest request

Liverpool were very direct and attacking last year and scored a huge amount of goals, I think they are exactly what you are looking for. Most of their games will have times moved to suit it's growing American fan base so viewing will be a treat.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

I understand that West Ham don't seem like a winning team, Tremendous Taste, but nothing says fast and aggressive like bypassing the midfield altogether and having a big ginger lump kick the ball very hard at the head of a big greasy lump standing 70 meters away and them both running very hard into everyone

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tremendous Taste posted:

Settle down.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tremendous Taste posted:

Support Spurs.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Stoke City have Brek Shea, Geoff Cameron and Maurice Edu, who is so American he's playing in the MLS.

Alternatively, go here: http://www.random.org/integers/

Set it to pick a number between 1 and 20. Refer your answer to the current, alphabetised Premier League table. Using this scientific method I derived Southampton. This is a good club to support if you are a foreign because you can day trip there from London, and the rest of the UK will terrify you with their regional accents and reasonable prices.

Psybro fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Aug 9, 2014

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Has anyone suggested just supporting every team and football and being friends and having a good time? :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

the sex ghost posted:

Aggressive and fast paced? Sounds like the Premier League, a fail baby league for idiot clowns, is not for you Tremendous Taste. You should direct your attention to the Sky Bet Championship, imo.

Real Football, Real Fans.

• Locked thread