Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Oops: http://www.inquisitr.com/1396339/gordon-ramsay-empire-bleeding-near-bankruptcy/

"Ramsay, famous for assisting restaurant and hotel owners turn their fortunes around using a combination of bombast and bellicose language, shows his holdings almost $50 million in debt without having made a profit for a few years now."

"LISTEN UP, DONKEYS! I'M GONNA TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE ~MILLIONS*~ IN THE RESTAURANT BUSINESS!"

* Disclaimer: Please note that Mr. Ramsay did not specify whether he meant profit or loss of 'millions.'

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Oops: http://www.inquisitr.com/1396339/gordon-ramsay-empire-bleeding-near-bankruptcy/

"Ramsay, famous for assisting restaurant and hotel owners turn their fortunes around using a combination of bombast and bellicose language, shows his holdings almost $50 million in debt without having made a profit for a few years now."

Uh, duh. Everyone knows this. The only reason he does so many US TV shows is because he puts his insane earnings into his restaurants to keep them afloat. The food industry is brutal even to top class restaurants. Even el Bulli closed after being named one of the greatest restaurants in the world. His first New York place was a huge failure when it started because no one wanted to eat at a British style restaurant. He spent months going back and forth between the UK and the US working on the menu, firing staff, and trying to get the place functional.

The restaurants he has closed usually coming down to feuds with other partners or they are losing so much money it doesn't make sense to continue. His Scotland restaurant he opened up after his 3 Michelin Stars bombed hard, and he closed it real quick.

Everyone Gordon sees on KN has already mortgaged their house and convinced others to loan them money to keep it afloat; even when his operations are at a loss Ramsay would never commit essential personal assets to a business. Ramsay runs some successful restaurants, some lackluster ones, but since his empire expanded to more then food service taking huge losses aren't an issue unless its 5+ years in. Plus the US TV companies are just throwing money at him to do shows.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Well, it does say "Ramsay also has more than $8.4 million in personal guarantees sunk into the company."

But also, "The documents released only relate to Ramsay’s British business." Oh. Well, never mind.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
To be totally fair to Ramsay, the places they pick on Kitchen Nightmares have such blatant issues, that even you or I could go in, tell them to clean, use fresh ingredients, fire the jerk, and (if we had the bankroll,) renovate the place for the first time in 20-30 years.

Point being, there's a difference between fixing a local family place where they scream at each other and use the microwave, and an entire global fine dining empire.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Try that again...

OmegaBR posted:

To be totally fair to Ramsay, the places they pick on Kitchen Nightmares have such blatant issues, that even you or I could go in, tell them to clean, use fresh ingredients, fire the jerk, and (if we had the bankroll,) renovate the place for the first time in 20-30 years.

Point being, there's a difference between fixing a local family place where they scream at each other and use the microwave, and an entire global fine dining empire where they scream at each other. :ramsay:

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
Seasons 3 and 4 of US Kitchen Nightmares are up on Netflix (US) uncensored, it's pretty good stuff.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Okay, I just read the entire thread, and I only actually watch Kitchen Nightmares. I can make a gargantuan post after I catch my breath, right? Right.

I only discovered KN after the ABC episode, and I've been marathon-watching it since then. In that format, the formula does become obvious after awhile. I'm not surprised that he decided to pull the plug--maybe a little surprised that Fox didn't try to keep him on until they’d run it completely into the ground, but they have other shows to put him on.

I was pretty let down by this season. The return to ABC was mostly rehash and YouTube memes. The Mangia Mangia episode was a mindfuck, but mostly because I couldn’t believe that Ramsay would actually go there. After the anticlimax of a premiere, it reinforced to me that they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel. A faux-Italian restaurant in a former fast-food facility, run entirely by stupid white trash, and it sucks? Who knew? It was mainly interesting because I don’t think Ramsay’s ever been to a restaurant where it seems that not a single person working there has ever enjoyed good food, much less cooked it.

I don’t think the problem was that they could never top ABC, though. ABC was a trainwreck, but it’s pretty obvious that Amy and Samy are trainwrecks in every aspect of their lives, and that this is obvious to anyone who has ever talked to them for more than 30 seconds. The most memorable people on the show are the ones who act normal enough that there’s a bit of mystery to unearthing their crazy problems. With Amy and Samy the only mystery is how they’ve avoided landing in prison again.

pentyne posted:

The biggest problem in every US restaurant on KN is inventory management. Either you get micromanaging owners like Zeke's that demand everything be cooked and portioned in plastic bags, or no one involved cares and the kitchen is a festering mess. One family restaurant where the lazy brother was the chef had 3+ months worth of frozen meat products packed into the freezer and his excuse was "Well I didn't want to run out".
I remember there were two restaurants that made food fresh every day...then froze it to serve a few days later.

pentyne posted:

One of my favorites was Zekes, where the old owner had to sell after Katarina and the new couple that bought it forced the same chefs to use frozen shrimp and other poo poo ingredients to cut costs, in addition to creating their own lovely oyster dish and putting it on the menu. A popular restaurant with the same cooking staff was turned into a shithole because the new owners insisted on everything being done their way.
By far, the worst, most infuriating, most entertaining owners are people who claim that it was their "dream" to own a restaurant...and what they really mean by that is that they were middle-aged people with a wad of cash, and they were so ignorant of the restaurant industry that they thought a restaurant is a magical investment that runs itself, generates money, and provides you with a second home where you can eat and drink for free. Witness the number of owners who are officially the manager, host, or bartender, and they sit at the bar and drink wine all night. I used to think that Amway was a horrible racket that ruins people’s lives, but maybe they’re saving us from being poisoned by awful restaurants.

raditts posted:

IIRC, season 1 douchebag "30 FLAVOR COMBINATIONS" Sebastian of the now-defunct "Sebastian's" claimed he originally auditioned to be a Hell's Kitchen contestant, but they turned him down and offered to put him on Kitchen Nightmares instead. Knowing that fat gently caress, that could very well be total bullshit though.
Sebastian's is one of my favourite episodes, because Sebastian himself is one of the most fake human beings I've ever seen.

"People come here for our concept!" (His concept is mix-and-match canned ingredients on thawed dough.)
"I'm serious, this is my family's livelihood!" (He drinks beer with his friends during dinner service.)
“My restaurant is a young who’s-who of Hollywood!” (Everyone who works there is a struggling wannabe actor.)
“One day my pizzas will be in grocery stores!” (Everything in his pizza came from a grocery store.)

1st AD posted:

I'm catching up on older US Kitchen Nightmares episodes, and holy gently caress the Burger Kitchen episode was depressing. Dad literally stole $250k from the son and is not self-aware enough to realize he is repeating the sins of his father (a man he wrote a loving book about), even after giving the drat book to Gordon.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Was that the one where the son was losing his hair and his mind because his parents kept asking for money to keep the place open after he had already given them something like $50,000?

Holy loving poo poo. I didn't remember it being that bad. Didn't they also act like his fiancee was this awful person for trying to tell them to stop ruining their lives?
Burger Kitchen was amazing because the parents weren't really crazy. Just stupid. Very, very stupid. I feel bad for the son not just because his trust fund went kaput, but because it would bother me, psychologically, if my parents were just dumb as a bag of hair. On the other hand, he acted like an incredible wimp. The dead grandfather who left them all their money was a big-time gangster in Australia.

The Black Pearl in Manhattan was also quite good. The one owner seemed hellbent on the place closing, maybe for an insurance scam or something, the way he was 100% against anything that would actually improve the restaurant. I think it's somewhere in the first season.

pentyne posted:

Black Pearl has one of the best owners, in that the one guy absolutely refused accountability for anything and outright claimed that Canadian and Maine lobsters were identical. He was probably the only owner who after everything still tried to talk down to Ramsay and didn't think any of the changes were good.
The Black Pearl is one of the all-time highest on the "narcissism of owners" scale. Watching that staff meeting where the principal owner was psychologically incapable of not answering a question with a question was astounding. When the restaurant shut down, the owner wrote an open letter blaming Ramsay for everything. He even called him an idiot for thinking that Canadian and Maine lobsters are different species! Yes, he was still trying to win that argument with Ramsay long after he was gone and his restaurant failed.

1st AD posted:

The Mill Street guy was trying to make poo poo like Elk meat Quesasillas :doh:
Joe Nagy is the epitome of a guy who watches Iron Chef and thinks that cuisine means weird combinations of ingredients and gimmicks.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember there were two restaurants that made food fresh every day...then froze it to serve a few days later.

Many places would make complicated dishes, like lasagnas, in huge quantities, then just portion and freeze them. The biggest offender was Michon. The owner had the highest quality top tier smoker in the back, and they smoke wings daily but they stored everything and sold the older wings first. Ramsay even went out into the back, grabbed the just finished wings directly from the smoker to taste them, and they looked absolutely amazing. Cut back to the kitchen and he pulls 100+ pounds of old, dry wings from the fridges and lines them up on the counters.

As bad as some of the owner/chefs get, nothing tops the lackadaisical owners who just float around their restaurant smiling and laughing like nothing is wrong, not overseeing staff in the slightest as the places hemorrhages money.

Obviously, people who know how to manage staff or keep the place running in order aren't going to show up on KN, but its amazing how bad the places featured in the show get. Arguing over frozen food being the same as fresh, can't find fresh produce in their area, store-bought meals, microwaving everything, refusing to let the chef set the menu, etc. At a certain point when your business is in a downturn you adjust and adapt or give up. The sheer egos ofn the people featured in KN makes me wonder how they coasted through life to this point. That confrontational rear end in a top hat from the Black Pearl must have inherited a lot of money because I can't see him making his own fortune with that attitude.

Zekes is one of my all time favorites, because it was the exact same staff that had been there for years, and when that new couple bought it and dictated all the changes was when the place turned to garbage. The same cooks who were putting out food that filled the restaurant every night now had to cook frozen, pre-portioned food and the community stopped going to a local favorite.

Halloween Jack posted:

Joe Nagy is the epitome of a guy who watches Iron Chef and thinks that cuisine means weird combinations of ingredients and gimmicks.

That guy was just a straight up prick. He owns a farm nearby and still buys frozen meat? He could literally serve the meat days after the animal was killed if he made the effort.

Still there were crazier owners. The former waitress who bought the restaurant from the previous owner thinking she could run the place easily after working in it. The flabby belly dancer who would put on belly dancing shows in the evenings. That one rear end in a top hat who treated his step-son like poo poo, and sat out in his car and had the servers bring him his food. The Greek guy who had his 5 children working in the place and they wanted to leave but if they did the place would fail so they stuck around out of guilt.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 7, 2014

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

pentyne posted:

As bad as some of the owner/chefs get, nothing tops the lackadaisical owners who just float around their restaurant smiling and laughing like nothing is wrong, not overseeing staff in the slightest as the places hemorrhages money.
The awful manager, whether or not they're the owner, is one of the unsung antiheroes of KN. I don't notice people singling them out as often as delusional owners and bad chefs. They actually go hand-in-hand with bad owners, because while bad owners resist change because of their "regulars," bad managers usually think that their job is just to drift around saying hello to people. That creepy old ouzo-drinking guy from the sports bar is a great example. Really, people come to eat at this restaurant to see you? Enough of them for you to be paid $100k a year to mingle with them? I guarantee you half of that guy's "regulars" just tolerated him.

quote:

Zekes is one of my all time favorites, because it was the exact same staff that had been there for years, and when that new couple bought it and dictated all the changes was when the place turned to garbage. The same cooks who were putting out food that filled the restaurant every night now had to cook frozen, pre-portioned food and the community stopped going to a local favorite.
The owners of Zeke's are exactly the kind of owners I was talking about. Entitled, incompetent, deluded, thought a restaurant was a license to print money in their cool clubhouse.

quote:

Still there were crazier owners. The former waitress who bought the restaurant from the previous owner thinking she could run the place easily after working in it. The flabby belly dancer who would put on belly dancing shows in the evenings. That one rear end in a top hat who treated his step-son like poo poo, and sat out in his car and had the servers bring him his food. The Greek guy who had his 5 children working in the place and they wanted to leave but if they did the place would fail so they stuck around out of guilt.
The belly dancer was mainly just dumb. Like, not knowing that soup-of-the-day means making soup, daily. Sam's Mediterranean Kebab Room was possibly the most psychologically dysfunctional family on the show. Guy cannot get through his head that he doesn't get to decide when his children are grown, and that his children still act like little kids because he treats them that way.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Halloween Jack, did your marathon of the show include the UK version? If you haven't watched it you really should. It's a whole different animal.

The horrible woman from Piccolo Teatro must be seen to be believed, and at last report was a prostitute.

Brocktoon fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Aug 8, 2014

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I've only seen a couple episodes of the UK version, and I can already tell it's not the same show at all. With the emphasis on food, and on helping dysfunctional restaurants (as opposed to pretending to repair trainwrecks to functional trains) I think I will enjoy it as a palate cleanser.

Hey Propaganda Machine, what roux recipe do you use for your mac and cheese?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Halloween Jack posted:

The awful manager, whether or not they're the owner, is one of the unsung antiheroes of KN. I don't notice people singling them out as often as delusional owners and bad chefs. They actually go hand-in-hand with bad owners, because while bad owners resist change because of their "regulars," bad managers usually think that their job is just to drift around saying hello to people. That creepy old ouzo-drinking guy from the sports bar is a great example. Really, people come to eat at this restaurant to see you? Enough of them for you to be paid $100k a year to mingle with them? I guarantee you half of that guy's "regulars" just tolerated him.

Absolutely, and I've worked as a waiter in a place like that. A "manager" who would spend all night sitting at the bar chatting with the bartenders gradually getting wasted, then at the end of the night felt justified in taking 10% of our tips. During a busy Saturday night(the place did good business on weekends but was empty the rest of the week) she might have made a handful of appearances in the dining room to pacify especially angry customers but that's about it as far as actual job duties went. Word was she was making about $100,000 a year, but who knows.

Scott808
Jul 11, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7eMlOAs20

Gordon calls Jaimee's dad...

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.

Hahah she was trying to give out Miiiiiiiiiiikes phone number in camera

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

There we go, finally caught up on all the Ramsay shows.

Hell's Kitchen: I rooted for Jason but that final was just such a massive winner's edit for Scott that there wasn't any element of surprise left at the end.

Masterchef: So I'm understanding I might be alone in this opinion here, but I really like Jaimee. I don't think there's any real chance she'll actually win, but she's a good cook and not a terrible person. At this point I think her and Leslie are my favourites.

(and I honestly think Jaimee's pretty cute too :shobon:)

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I agree with you about Jaimee, I thought she was adorable and when her works been shown it usually seems to be exceptional. There's no way she's going to win though with the amount of attention she's had and especially if they cut that scene in favour of panning to the stripper some more.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

http://www.inkedmag.com/qa-masterchef-contestants-jaimee-vitolo-daniel-mcguffey/

quote:

[/quoteINKED: Which contestant is your best friend and ally?

VITOLO: My best friend on the show is definitely Elizabeth. We actually hangout pretty regularly in New York. I love her to death. We’re both crazy cat ladies.]

[quote]INKED: Which contestant is your arch nemesis?

VITOLO: I don’t know if I have a least favorite. I had problems with a couple of different people, but at the end of the day, you push it aside, and they’re all really amazing.

MCGUFFEY: I’ve given this a lot of thought. I would say I like everybody until you give me a really good reason not to. But Leslie—at first—I’m like, “Cool guy, ok.” And I genuinely like older people because they’ve seen some poo poo, they’ve got some life stories, they’ve had experiences, they’ve probably got some knowledge. There’s a huge difference between somebody who’s 20 and 30. But there’s not that much difference between someone that’s 30 and maybe 50 because we’ve both had some failures and successes. But Leslie… [groans] At first I started thinking, this guy’s a dick, then I thought, “No, no. Give him a shot.” Give this guy a chance, you know? Let’s try to be cool. But before long, I realized, no, this guy’s a dick. He’s pretty self obsessed. I hate this, now I’m talking trash, but whatever—he’s earned it. You can tell when you’re talking to him that he’s not interested in what you have to say. We can see each other and be professional and adult but you’ll never catch us hanging out having a good time.
Maybe they didn't need to do much editing with Leslie.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
It's been a while since I checked in on this thread, but I saw the most recent/last episodes of MC US and HK respectively and I have some questions.

*Were there any hints of Joy just freaking out of nowhere or did that just suddenly happen? And is there more to the story afterwards that I didn't hear about, because holy poo poo she threw away the win over NOTHING.

*Is Leslie supposed to be the villain of the season? Because when he swapped the rolling pin for the machine it seemed like Daniel or whatever was the actual annoying rear end in a top hat, and that Leslie's just been given the villain role because he antagonizes people, even if he doesn't seem to be all that bad a guy.

*How in the holy hell did Scott win?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Nothing has come out about the Joy thing afaik, but I hope we get the dirt someday.

Leslie is definitely the jerk of the season. "He antagonizes people" is a quick route to being the bad guy / the disliked rear end in a top hat.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Prozach posted:

*How in the holy hell did Scott win?

Joy meltdowned her way out of contention, the producers decided Rochelle wasn't worthy, and no way in hell was Beardo going to win it.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

Anne Whateley posted:

Nothing has come out about the Joy thing afaik, but I hope we get the dirt someday.

Leslie is definitely the jerk of the season. "He antagonizes people" is a quick route to being the bad guy / the disliked rear end in a top hat.

Yeah, but when he did the "you want the rolling pin?" shtick it didn't seem that much worse than what every single Mystery Box winner does in that scenario. I dunno, he seems annoying, but in that episode he didn't seem like this gigantic rear end in a top hat who's sabotaging things and whining about how his food is unquestionably the best. He took his aggression out on Daniel, and based on his kinda dickish remarks back to him, I don't blame him.

Again though, haven't watched the whole season, so maybe there's a LOT of other stuff that I'm missing.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I dunno, the whole not even trying to pronounce Ahran's name properly was pretty dickish.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Halloween Jack posted:

I've only seen a couple episodes of the UK version, and I can already tell it's not the same show at all. With the emphasis on food, and on helping dysfunctional restaurants (as opposed to pretending to repair trainwrecks to functional trains) I think I will enjoy it as a palate cleanser.

UK Kitchen Nightmares was so much more satisfying to me. Especially when I find out the restaurant in question survived after turning things around.

Whereas with a lot of the US episodes, I find myself thinking "yeah, you probably should be out of business and should sell your restaurant to someone competent/sane/not a horrible person, it'd be better for your staff and customers."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3FlbAye-WY

Gordon sits between the stations and chats with Jaimee about tattoos and her boyfriend. Her voice sounds much more normal when she's not nervous as hell.

I wish they kept deleted scenes like these instead of re-running footage after the commercial break and editing in villain arcs. Jaimee the cool, drama-free cook or Scottish Francis gushing over his weird, sometimes wonderful gastonomical ideas interests me more than Leslie v. Ahran/Daniel/whoever else the producers decide is his arch-nemesis of the week.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Jaimee seems insanely nervous to be on TV, but comes off as a really fun person once she breaks from that fear. Contrast that to all the other people who are just projecting extremely fake personalities or being openly antagonistic. Her and Willie come off as the only "real" people on the show.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

ibntumart posted:

Gordon sits between the stations and chats with Jaimee about tattoos and her boyfriend. Her voice sounds much more normal when she's not nervous as hell.

I wish they kept deleted scenes like these instead of re-running footage after the commercial break and editing in villain arcs. Jaimee the cool, drama-free cook or Scottish Francis gushing over his weird, sometimes wonderful gastonomical ideas interests me more than Leslie v. Ahran/Daniel/whoever else the producers decide is his arch-nemesis of the week.

:3: this is so adorable

It makes me kind of frustrated at the awesome show that this could be vs the drama zone it is now.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

ibntumart posted:

UK Kitchen Nightmares was so much more satisfying to me. Especially when I find out the restaurant in question survived after turning things around.

Whereas with a lot of the US episodes, I find myself thinking "yeah, you probably should be out of business and should sell your restaurant to someone competent/sane/not a horrible person, it'd be better for your staff and customers."

See, I'd gladly watch Masterchef if it had more moments like that.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Nope, not awkward for Willie at all

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
They...do understand that they're cooking for kids, right?

Ahh, nevermind. I have no idea what they're going to do with that turkey paste.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Okay, Jaimee escaped my prediction last week so she's on borrowed time already, and her performance as team captain doesn't inspire confidence. This week should do her in but if her team somehow wins I'm going with Victoria to go home.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
If I say I'm officially rooting for Cutter will he go home? Get this guy out of here already.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I dont understand why Jamie always sounds like she's about to vomit

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Kloaked00 posted:

I dont understand why Jamie always sounds like she's about to vomit

Spasmic Dysphonia

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Aug 12, 2014

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

^^^^ you bastad

Also

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

The odds of a torrential downpour in LA during a Masterchef challenge is astronomically low.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

:what:

How did the red team win that?

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

*spit take*

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Kloaked00 posted:

They establish that Leslie has never been on a winning team earlier this episode. They certainly couldn't break that streak!

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Kloaked00 posted:

blue had a strong burger, there were lots of kids

kids hate guac and funny cheeses

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
What sucks is that everybody on the blue team has proven to be pretty good while the red team had all of the lovely people still left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Can't have Courtney going home so of course the producers give her a chance to save herself.