Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Pyroi posted:

Ghost Princess?

Sounds like a steam greenlight game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

Sounds like a steam greenlight game

More like an Adventure Time Episode. Where some donkus skeebop'd Ghost Princess, and we now have to figure out who some donkus is.

But we already know. So...um, mystery solved, everyone! Good job.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Popo posted:

I'm sorry but we don't use to D word in Princess world.

It's a shame that Saturday is a ghost. She seemed so nice.
I'm still really upset that it's looking more and more unlikely that Saturday's real name is Sundae.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Hmmm, nobody in the Flower Kingdom SEEMS southern so far. Maybe Saturday is just weird.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

Waffleman_ posted:

Hmmm, nobody in the Flower Kingdom SEEMS southern so far. Maybe Saturday is just weird.

It's a well documented fact that when denied access to a Throne and Royal Jewellery a Princess will take on certain, eccentric mannerisms. Saturday became a thief to help stave off the worst of these but it still effects her speech as we've seen. Luckily she has not hit the point where she can summon two revolvers that fire infinite ammo into the air whenever she's upset or excited. If you're wondering how this effects the much loved Rowdy Southern Princess, she takes on the cliches of the British Gentry.

And the decreasing odds of Sundae is sad for all of us.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?

Tollymain posted:

i thought the nightmare knight is trying to keep this show rolling though

No one actually said that he did it. I wouldn't be surprised if he faked their destruction to fool one of the DMs.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

You're thinking all wrong. Obviously a new Limbo King will be crowned and they'll just get the Limbo Princess to sign the sword.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Tollymain posted:

i thought the nightmare knight is trying to keep this show rolling though

Maybe he thought the flower folks would have gotten a new royal family instead of being all mopey about things.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?

Pseudoscorpion posted:

You're thinking all wrong. Obviously a new Limbo King will be crowned and they'll just get the Limbo Princess to sign the sword.

In the lowlands between Here and There lies The Limbo Kingdom.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

New page!

Interesting.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Ghost Princess is now besties with the Flower Master.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Literal Flower Princess? Oh boy.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Her silhouette reminds me of the Oracle somewhat.

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!
New comic!

Really loving the art on this page.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

I am dissapointed we didn't get :420: weedmaster. :420:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
This accessory is gonna end up being the disaster stones, ain't it.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Potsticker posted:

budmaster

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

grassmaster

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Snoop master

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Potsticker posted:

Potsticker posted:

grassmaster

I'm wondering how many of these were on Gigi's drawing/writing board before she realized "What have I done" and started over.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TwoPair posted:

I'm wondering how many of these were on Gigi's drawing/writing board before she realized "What have I done" and started over.

She probably made it to 'Landmaster!' before realizing she was wildly off track now.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
weedmaster bonerhitler

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Weedmaster is her name in the Japanese version, but the localizer censored it in the NA release.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

TwoPair posted:

See, that's what I figure. Just writing out names for a plant Disaster Master until she got one that would make a good antagonistic name to run against the Flower Kingdom that people wouldn't make endless :420: jokes about.

So we get Rosemaster and make those jokes anyway.

Sato
Apr 28, 2013
Absolutely love the new Disaster Master's design but I'm not a fan of the name. All the other Disaster Masters had antagonistic names--ripple cancelled out by splash, etc. You could at least have given us Thornmaster Gigi!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Sato posted:

Absolutely love the new Disaster Master's design but I'm not a fan of the name. All the other Disaster Masters had antagonistic names--ripple cancelled out by splash, etc. You could at least have given us Thornmaster Gigi!

Plot point to show how she's more insidious than overly violent

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.

Sato posted:

Every rose has its thorn, buddy.

I am absolutely in love with this character'a design. Finally, the sailor moon antagonist Almond deserves.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Looking at the sketches on the tumblr and twitter it looks like we're might be getting our Yoshi or a big omelette.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
Maybe she's weird because she's the long-lost Princess Rose fused with the previous master or something? I mean, her design is pretty non-standard compared to the other three kinda doofy Masters we've seen and she has some kinda themed hair going on like regular bunny people. Maybe she has some ears stuffed under there?

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
Death of the artist is totally a thing which is why I refuse to refer to this new baddie as anything but weedmaster :colbert:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Duh, Rosemaster is obviously the dead princess reincarnated. Here is the true disaster master for this chapter (artist's rendition)

QueerPope
May 1, 2010

Meow.
I am ashamed of all of you :colbert:

But yeah I don't know why but "Rosemaster is lost princess" just liked popped into my head when reading this page and for some reason it just feels so right that it must happen.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

QueerPope posted:

But yeah I don't know why but "Rosemaster is lost princess" just liked popped into my head when reading this page and for some reason it just feels so right that it must happen.

But she's not a bunymans and we already have a bunymans with flower kingdom ears hopping about. Saturday can't be a Queen because she is not old and fat and she can't just be a normal flower buny because she has her loyal butler.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Popo posted:

But she's not a bunymans and we already have a bunymans with flower kingdom ears hopping about. Saturday can't be a Queen because she is not old and fat and she can't just be a normal flower buny because she has her loyal butler.

Perhaps Brambleby was the true princess all along.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Pffft, everyone knows the true princess was inside yourself all along!

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
You know, I think I'mma gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think Sunday or Brambles are related to the Plant Zone Royalty whatsoever...

I kid, I kid, this is CuQue we're talking about!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I sent Gigi an e-mail right after the last arc ended, asking about the Saturday/Sundae thing, and her response was basically "You know I can't answer that, but you'll find out whether you're right or wrong soon", so Saturday is almost certainly a part of this arc.

In fact, I'm beginning to suspect that Rosemaster's plan is this smokescreen about there not being a princess at all (rather than her just being MIA).

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I'm gonna email her my weedmaster design and demand she makes it canon.

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

I only just realized that Brambleby might be a plant kingdom name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heenato
Oct 26, 2010

We wish to communicate with you!

Precambrian posted:

I only just realized that Brambleby might be a plant kingdom name.
Yeah. It's clear that Him and saturday are from the plant kingdom. They have the same ears.