Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
The current "smothering" tobacco regulations would be several orders of magnitude better than cannabis prohibition. Tobacco's decline is mostly a function of successful, long-term education because it is actually a really awful drug (at least when smoked).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

Please ask me for my google inspired wisdom on shit I know nothing about. Actually, you don't even have to ask.

Py-O-My posted:

Full page ad in the NYT:

https://grassisnotgreener.com

It's the same half-truths, misleading statistics, and correlation = causation horseshit we've all seen a thousand times before.

This is a Kevin Sabet led campaign for sure.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

computer parts posted:

Tobacco is already being slowly smothered though.

Like, smoking rates for the US are well below not only the historical average but the averages of most countries, developed or developing.

Well, sure. Everyone is figuring out that tobacco is bad news. But if we know that tobacco is bad just like we "know" cannabis is "bad," then why not just wipe it all out? Every second we don't act to eliminate the consumption of tobacco products is another second a child could be putting his or her first cigarette between his or her lips! :byodood:

Elotana posted:

The current "smothering" tobacco regulations would be several orders of magnitude better than cannabis prohibition. Tobacco's decline is mostly a function of successful, long-term education because it is actually a really awful drug (at least when smoked).

And then there's this, too. What's that? Regulating a product and making people aware of what it does or does not do helps people make informed decisions?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Elotana posted:

There are also severe restrictions on things like public usage and advertising, not to mention insurance et all.

Also a large part of that education program was literally American sex ed style of "show gross pictures and say that if you ever smoke your body will turn into that".

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

KingEup posted:

This is a Kevin Sabet led campaign for sure.

I sure am glad reactionary, propagandist garbage can still be taken seriously in this world of information technology and reasoning. "Medical associations" oh, you mean the same fuckers that give out opiates and biologics like candy? Those guys? Yeah let's listen to those guys more. Doctors r gud.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

NurhacisUrn posted:

I sure am glad reactionary, propagandist garbage can still be taken seriously in this world of information technology and reasoning. "Medical associations" oh, you mean the same fuckers that give out opiates and biologics like candy? Those guys? Yeah let's listen to those guys more. Doctors r gud.

Fortunately I don't think many people take Kevin Sabet seriously.

P.S. What on earth is a biologic?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Jazerus posted:

Fortunately I don't think many people take Kevin Sabet seriously.

P.S. What on earth is a biologic?

Medicines that disarm or alter certain parts of your immune system for the treatment of superficial problems, or more serious inflammation which could far more safely be treated with cannabis.

Sadly, only the old policy makers have to take this garbage seriously for it to undo progress. Of course the tide is still swelling against them, but they'll drag their feet with propaganda and such as long as they can.

However, a lot of people hearing stuff like "medical associations" will NEVER go against their doctor. I know a guy who refuses to treat his problems with cannabis despite living in a medical state because his doctor told him it was all bullshit and would do nothing for him. These people are supposed to be looking out for their patients, but they are a bunch of fraudulent shysters out to make a buck. I have told him all the science behind it, and he still won't believe me because I just have a Bachelors. I'm not a DOCTOR. Propaganda at its finest.

NurhacisUrn fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Aug 4, 2014

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

NurhacisUrn posted:

Medicines that disarm or alter certain parts of your immune system for the treatment of superficial problems, or more serious inflammation which could far more safely be treated with cannabis.

Sadly, only the old policy makers have to take this garbage seriously for it to undo progress. Of course the tide is still swelling against them, but they'll drag their feet with propaganda and such as long as they can.

However, a lot of people hearing stuff like "medical associations" will NEVER go against their doctor. I know a guy who refuses to treat his problems with cannabis despite living in a medical state because his doctor told him it was all bullshit and would do nothing for him. These people are supposed to be looking out for their patients, but they are a bunch of fraudulent shysters out to make a buck. I have told him all the science behind it, and he still won't believe me because I just have a Bachelors. I'm not a DOCTOR. Propaganda at its finest.

fyi listening to his doctor instead of you is the right choice in most cases

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Jeffrey posted:

fyi listening to his doctor instead of you is the right choice in most cases

Okay. I guess? When his doctor is pretty much turning him into a drugged out haze of a shell? I was a MT for years, I think I can give pretty good advice on whether or not a non-addictive substance is a better pain treatment and anti-inflammatory than the opiates she is shoving down my friend's throat. Nurse Practitioners know a fuckton less than I do bro, yet they seem to be qualified to write scripts, treat patients, and in general ruin lives in the Doctor's stead. Not that Doctors need any help ruining lives. For the record, I did tell him to find another doctor and if they discounted cannabis as a medicine they were clearly not in it for the patient. Are you seriously so naive as to think Doctors are these perpetually correct gods just like all their brainwashed patients do? Because they aren't. I worked in immunohematology, cytology, general chemistry, and for a while hematology-oncology. I'm not some loving layman.

Very rarely have I met doctors outside of specialty fields that knew a goddamn thing about anything unless their Pharma Rep told them about it. I've seen so much malpractice and drug addled elderly people abused for medicare money that I can pretty much assure you Doctors at this point are not the best thing to listen to. Do No Harm is just a little joke they tell themselves before they do a crushed up Xanax off one of their Medical Assistant's rear end. I was in medicine for ten years and the best thing I learned was, "TRUST NO DOCTOR". Surely you can see how Doctors have been one of the largest and most obstructionist groups in the fight for medical cannabis. They outright LIE to their patients all the time. I've seen them do it too much for you to glibly wave it all away. They should be fighting for this, but they aren't. They just keep prescribing poo poo that fucks you up and destroys the community! Are you so blind that you forget the resurgence of Heroin because of Doctors? Surely you don't think people write themselves scripts for the opiates that get them initially addicted? But hey, by all means, listen to Doctors ALWAYS.

E: So one question, how much money do YOU make from Medicare Jeffrey? Because all I'm saying is, either you ARE a doctor, a blind collaborator nurse, or you've never worked for them for an extended period of time and could see analytical proof of their gently caress-ups, malpractice, and general incompetence. Before you come back with, "Buuuhh Doctors help us!" Sure. Some do. Most do not. Most will actively damage your health by listening to their advice. They don't treat root causes, they glaze over symptoms so you have to keep coming back. Healing people does not make for repeat business, "treatment" does. I'm not downing all Doctors, but the bad far far far outweigh the good and if you seriously do not think this to be the case, you're naive or guilty. A good Doctor is worth his weight in gold, but my experience is about one good Doctor for every fifty.

NurhacisUrn fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Aug 4, 2014

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

Please ask me for my google inspired wisdom on shit I know nothing about. Actually, you don't even have to ask.
I'm pretty sure had cannabis prohibition never been a thing it (probably in some kind of tincture) would be treated like acetaminophen is today i.e. 'try this first and if symptoms persist, see a doctor'.

Edit: as someone who also works in a hospital, I'm not as hostile towards doctors as the angry dude above, but it has sure as hell made me more careful about taking their advice.

KingEup fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Aug 4, 2014

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

Oversight Committee: Planes, Trains and Automobiles: Operating While Stoned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52HxGJob4lU

quote:

NHTSA’s inability to provide hard data to the Committee raised concerns among Congressional members. In response to Dr. Michael’s testimony, Rep. Connolly stated the obvious: “I just think it is amazing with some of the hyperventilated rhetoric about marijuana use and THC that 50 years after we’ve declared it a class 1 substance, we still don’t enough data to know just how dangerous it is in (regards to) operating a vehicle. That really raises questions about either the classification (of marijuana) itself, whether that makes any sense, or raises serious questions about how our government is operating in terms of the data it does not have and the science it does not know and yet the assertions that we (the federal government) make. That is not a good recipe for rational public policy.”

Bahahahahaha. They can’t find any evidence after over a decades of searching that cannabis is a cause of significant road safety problems so instead they spin it to make it sound as if they haven’t researched it at all.

KingEup fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Aug 4, 2014

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

KingEup posted:

Edit: as someone who also works in a hospital, I'm not as hostile towards doctors as the angry dude above, but it has sure as hell made me more careful about taking their advice.

You would be as hostile to them as I am if you ended up a whistleblower and lost your entire career you put everything in for years. I wasn't the one defrauding the Federal Government and literally killing people, but I sure lost a career over it for not seeing their excess as "JOB SECURITY" like the collaborators. Eh, so my apologies for being "hostile" towards these frauds, but again, I wasn't the one destroying lives. I'm thankful you can see why much caution is to be exerted when dealing with them.

It is odd to think of a world where it was seen in the same light as an OTC pain reliever. It is far less toxic to the liver too.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

So this image popped up on my facebook feed:

Is this accurate? Are than any good responses to it?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

hangedman1984 posted:

It's simply not accurate for normal marijuana smoking. At worst it would be exactly the same amount.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

hangedman1984 posted:

On a 1 to 1 basis it's kind of accurate, but almost nobody chain smokes joints while a ton of people do the same for cigarettes, so the comparison is misleading. Also this obviously doesn't cover vaping or edibles, which don't cause that kind of damage to the lungs in the first place.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The tar itself is different too, since you're smoking the flower instead of the leaf in the case of tobacco.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

hangedman1984 posted:

Is this accurate?

Yes, tar fills up your lungs like a graduated cylinder

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

hangedman1984 posted:

This is actually quite a dangerous message to send. It may mislead some people into thinking smoking cannabis is more hazardous than tobacco and people should therefore give priority to quitting cannabis; when in-fact quitting tobacco is likely to confer larger health benefits:

quote:

In summary, the accumulated weight of evidence implies far lower risks for pulmonary complications of even regular heavy use of marijuana compared with the grave pulmonary consequences of tobacco.

Read More: http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1513/AnnalsATS.201212-127FR#.U-CGEfmSx8E

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

exmorte posted:

Welp wrap it up potailures no way marijuana is gonna stay legal if this is real http://earthweareone.com/a-marijuana-lubricant-that-gives-you-a-15-minute-climax/ b/c we wouldn't want women actually enjoying sex.

(This if legit is really cool and serves as a testament of sorts to the myriad of ways thc can be used)

if her pussy smell like a grow op..

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

cafel posted:

On a 1 to 1 basis it's kind of accurate, but almost nobody chain smokes joints while a ton of people do the same for cigarettes, so the comparison is misleading. Also this obviously doesn't cover vaping or edibles, which don't cause that kind of damage to the lungs in the first place.

When I smoked tobacco I would routinely smoke 20 to 30 cigarettes every day, occasionally up to 50 a day if I was having a night out drinking. When I smoked marijuana regularly I would routinely smoke the equivalent of 2 joints a day, occasionally up to 4 during a day off. Even if the smoke from tobacco and marijuana had the same physiological effect on the lungs (and there's substantial evidence marijuana smoke has less negative effect, tar isn't the only molecule present in smoke), a regular marijuana user isn't going to inhale nearly as much smoke as a regular tobacco user does. Routinely inhaling smoke or air containing large numbers of particulates isn't good for your lungs in general, but saying marijuana is 4 times as harmful as tobacco is incredibly dishonest.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Marijuana, HARMLESS?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-in-a-hot-car/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

KingEup posted:

This is actually quite a dangerous message to send. It may mislead some people into thinking smoking cannabis is more hazardous than tobacco and people should therefore give priority to quitting cannabis; when in-fact quitting tobacco is likely to confer larger health benefits:

Exactly it's as much a pro-tobacco message as it is an anti-cannabis message. Disgusting bastards.

Sri.Theo
Apr 16, 2008

Nonsense posted:

Exactly it's as much a pro-tobacco message as it is an anti-cannabis message. Disgusting bastards.

Did anyone see this pretty funny blog post from the Economist? It does strike an important note that legalisation in Colorado is better than in the Netherlands because growing is legal and well regulated.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Boom-shaka-laka: Washington DC Board of Elections officially announced this morning that Initiative 71 (full legalization for personal use, home cultivation but not yet commercial sale) met the required number of petition signatures and thus will be on the November ballot, barring any huge override by Congress (which has little chance of passing both houses and prez).

Crossposting from A/T:

quote:

As a further happy update, the DC Boe announced a bit back that Initiative 71 had passed through the challenge open period without anyone challenging signature validity. They conducted their review, and announced this morning that 23,780 valid signatures were needed: over 57,000 were turned in, 27,688 assessed as valid (I believe through rate sampling, not exhaustive count). So while we did overshoot a bit, it was a little closer than I expected, so I'm glad we went at it strong until the end just to be safe.

Both mayoral candidates for this November are hedging their bets and saying they'll support "the will of the people". So at least good news that neither is campaigning on an anti-weed platform.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Sri.Theo posted:

Did anyone see this pretty funny blog post from the Economist? It does strike an important note that legalisation in Colorado is better than in the Netherlands because growing is legal and well regulated.

Netherlands got real lovely about their drug laws in recent years (starting around 2005 or so) and it's kinda always been a shitshow when it comes to how the laws forced it to be grown.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

This is loving fiction. I've been high as the goddamn Goodyear blimp and I've never left my pug in the car. There's no loving way an adult forgot he had a goddamned child.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

This is loving fiction. I've been high as the goddamn Goodyear blimp and I've never left my pug in the car. There's no loving way an adult forgot he had a goddamned child.

People do that sober. It's not a huge leap to think people would do it high, too. The issue is that it's turning a story about "Careless Parent Leaves Kid in Car" into "Pot Will Make You Endanger Your Kids' Lives!"

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=leaves+kid+in+car&tbm=nws

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
Yeah I don't think I've seen a summer go by without reading a story along the lines of 'baby/pet left in hot car', it's the playing up of dope that makes it more annoying.

Sad more than anything, can't imagine it's a good way to go.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Thousands of years ago, Siberian holy men piled cannabis buds on a campfire and hotboxed in a tent. In that moment, bad parenting was created.

Dotcom656
Apr 7, 2007
I WILL TAKE BETTER PICTURES OF MY DRAWINGS BEFORE POSTING THEM
I had to re-read a few times to realize it says "he and his husband". Same sex couple too. Cant wait for the right wing to use this article as a double whammy against weed and against homosexuals getting adoption rights.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Dotcom656 posted:

I had to re-read a few times to realize it says "he and his husband". Same sex couple too. Cant wait for the right wing to use this article as a double whammy against weed and against homosexuals getting adoption rights.

The Freep thread is already way ahead of you. Including speculation that the gay couple deliberately let their adopted girl die but not their adopted boys, because all gays are pedos.

Though as some slight consolation, Freep discussions of weed have nearly half of posters broadly in favor of loosening cannabis wars or ending the drug war. So one of those "blind pig finds stopped clock" situations.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

The Freep thread is already way ahead of you. Including speculation that the gay couple deliberately let their adopted girl die but not their adopted boys, because all gays are pedos.

Though as some slight consolation, Freep discussions of weed have nearly half of posters broadly in favor of loosening cannabis wars or ending the drug war. So one of those "blind pig finds stopped clock" situations.

Funny how freep types always assume that all pedos are attracted to boys. Makes you wonder about their thought processes.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Business Week has an interesting article about the lab start-ups that are starting to do regulated testing. Of course, this being Business Week, the focus is on how there is POOP BACTERIA ON THE WEED!

Business Week posted:

Tonani is also looking at contaminants to determine where they’re introduced and how to control for them. The first two samples turned up a long list of nastiness, including the fecal bacteria Enterobacter asburiae and the vaginal bacteria Gardnerella vaginalis. What this means, politely, is that many people handling pot don’t wash their hands.

A lot of the growers I know do a peroxide rinse before trimming and drying. Of course the fact that they are testing for this is lost among the findings of POOP BACTERIA.

Business Week posted:

The variety Harlequin, for example, is sometimes recommended for children with epilepsy because it’s high in cannabidiol, or CBD, a non-psychedelic pot compound that appears to limit seizures.

Tonani analyzed more than 20 samples of Harlequin along with Analytical 360, a Seattle testing lab, and found that 22 percent were high in the psychedelic tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, and had almost no CBD. Any kids taking it were likely just getting stoned.

Again, shock among shocks, the testing is proving necessary.

My favorite part is the opening of the article:

Business Week posted:

Months after her biotechnology company sold for $40 million, Jessica Tonani is on Seattle’s Highway 99, where Kurt Cobain in his final days shot heroin in cheap motels. She’s scoring a gram of Blueberry Kush.

The person running the testing seems like a genuinely good person though and I can't disagree with her methods.

Business Week posted:

Tonani, 38, who co-founded GnuBIO, a DNA sequencing company sold (PDF) in April to Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO), has a personal as well as financial interest in pot’s future. She turned to the drug a decade ago for a gastrointestinal condition that led to the removal of part of her stomach, multiple surgeries, and twice-weekly intravenous infusions. Her doctor has since asked her to counsel other patients who think pot might help, and she’s frustrated not to have better answers.
“I honestly believe it saved my life,” she says of pot. “But it’s just not a medical system right now. Some people get lucky, and some people don’t.”

Basically, until regulations get standardized, the same rule applies: Know your dealer.

Source.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Internet Webguy posted:

Business Week has an interesting article about the lab start-ups that are starting to do regulated testing. Of course, this being Business Week, the focus is on how there is POOP BACTERIA ON THE WEED!

At least with weed most consumption methods require heat or some sort, which destroys pathogens and prevents illness... unlike lettuce, which is usually eaten raw:

quote:

Although most food-borne pathogens can survive on stored lettuce, they tend to decline in number during the storage period. The exception to this is Listeria monocytogenes, the causative agent of listeriosis, which multiplies in storage. However, despite very high levels of the bacteria being found on ready-to-eat lettuce products, a 2008 study found no incidences of food-borne illness related to listeriosis. The researcher posited that this may be due to the product's short shelf life, indigenous microflora competing with the Listeria bacteria or possible properties within the lettuce that cause the bacteria to be unable to cause listeriosis.[48]

Other bacteria found on lettuce include Aeromonas species, which have not been linked to any outbreaks; Campylobacter species, which cause campylobacteriosis and Yersinia intermedia and Yersinia kristensenii (species of Yersinia), which have been found mainly in lettuce.[49] Lettuce has been linked to numerous outbreaks of the bacteria E. coli O157:H7 and Shigella; the plants were most likely contaminated through contact with animal feces.[50] A 2007 study determined that the vacuum cooling method, especially prevalent in the California lettuce industry, increased the uptake and survival rates of E. coli O157:H7.[51] Salmonella bacteria, including the uncommon Salmonella braenderup type, have also caused outbreaks traced to contaminated lettuce.[52] Viruses, including hepatitis A, calicivirus and a Norwalk-like strain, have been found in lettuce. The vegetable has also been linked to outbreaks of parasitic infestations, including Giardia lamblia.[49]

Also, it appears that legalization of marijuana in Colorado hasn't resulted in an increase in teen consumption:

quote:

Legalized pot hasn't led to a surge in youth use in Colorado so far. Quite the opposite.

According to the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, marijuana use among Colorado teens has gone down slightly since the state legalized recreational cannabis use in 2012.

If the trend holds, it would undermine a key argument of anti-legalization forces in other states, who often stress the potential for increased marijuana use by teens.

The results are also interesting because the Colorado health department did not emphasize them. In an Aug. 7 release, officials stressed another finding from the survey that showed teens in the Centennial State perceive marijuana as less risky than they did a few years ago.

The release says the 2013 Healthy Kids Colorado Survey’s preliminary results show that 54 percent of teens in the state think pot is risky, down from 58 percent in 2011. Officials cite that results to argue for the importance of a new campaign encouraging teens to lay off the drug.

"If we want Colorado to be the healthiest state in the nation, then we need to make sure our youngest citizens understand the risks of using potentially harmful substances," said health department executive director Larry Wolk.

While the health department might be worried, others are celebrating the new data.

“Even if it’s not statistically significant, Colorado is bucking the nationwide trend,” said Mason Tvert, communications director for the Marijuana Policy Project. “You couldn’t argue that marijuana use is somehow worse among teens in Colorado than other states or the nation as a whole.”

Another data point that should hearten Colorado’s concerned parents, via the Phoenix New Times: National teen marijuana consumption has gone up a few points in the previous years; so Colorado’s high schoolers don’t seem to have hiked up their pot consumption since it became legal. Thus, legal-weed opponents seeking data that indicates legalization hurts teens may have to look elsewhere.

While these results might surprise some, they haven’t really raised eyebrows in Colorado’s cannabis business community. Kayvan Khalatbari, a businessman who co-founded the state’s second-oldest marijuana dispensary, said people shouldn’t have expected teen weed consumption to go up after legalization.

“Cannabis, now that it’s legal, kind of is an old person’s drug,” he said. “It’s something that kids are seeing adults use all over the place. It just doesn’t seem as cool to kids anymore.”

Full survey results will come out this fall.

From: http://washingtonexaminer.com/so-far-colorados-teens-are-actually-using-marijuana-less/article/2551843

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

The prohibitionists are getting desperate

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

KingEup posted:

You've got to be kidding. You promise you didn't just whip that up in paint?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

KingEup posted:

Holy poo poo, is that for real?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Why don't you pump your date full of cheap drinks and rape them the old-fashioned way?

Seriously that can't be real.

Py-O-My
Jan 12, 2001
It's real!

https://www.facebook.com/noonamendment2/photos/a.626440684115222.1073741828.620487628043861/671692392923384/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

I want to commit rape but gently caress that if it means acquiring my substances illegally. A man's got to have standards.

• Locked thread