Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
loving bboy haters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

This chapter is barreling towards an inevitable dance-off with Cthulhu.

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah
i think we all know who would win that dance off

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I've figured out the rest of the story: Gamma is psyched to be on the boat because she is super into break dancing and is outraged that it has been unjustly banned. She's going to pull a Footloose and start break dancing like crazy during the dance and one no can stop her.

She's the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The rest of the story is Zimmy recreating the events from Carrie at the dance party.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
Here's hoping Rey is onboard and he will do the Snoopy dance

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
The next page is gonna be Annie leaning against a wall watching all the dancing couples while sullenly sipping on a shirley temple, isn't it

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Grimey Drawer
Everyone on this boat is going to die.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I've figured out the rest of the story: Gamma is psyched to be on the boat because she is super into break dancing and is outraged that it has been unjustly banned. She's going to pull a Footloose and start break dancing like crazy during the dance and one no can stop her.

She's the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.

Like the great hero Kevin Bacon.

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah

Rasamune posted:

The next page is gonna be Annie leaning against a wall watching all the dancing couples while sullenly sipping on a shirley temple, isn't it

oh no, the captain will partner with her, and it will be a grand time, until...:unsmigghh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbSjSIY0Zkk

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Blackheart posted:

The rest of the story is Zimmy recreating the events from Carrie at the dance partyFootloose.

e:f,b

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Oh god don't remind me of that scene. I don't even need to click the link to know. Only movie scene I've seen that could make me physically ill.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

amishjosh posted:

oh no, the captain will partner with her, and it will be a grand time, until...:unsmigghh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbSjSIY0Zkk

That was awesome

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah
fortunately, everyone onboard is still young, so they're all short enough to be missed, and only the robots are caught up in it. kat spends the rest of the cruise on repair duty.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

amishjosh posted:

fortunately, everyone onboard is still young, so they're all short enough to be missed, and only the robots are caught up in it. kat spends the rest of the cruise on repair duty.

Come to think of it, are there any adults on the ship? Other than Lindsey, who isn't really on it.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Fried Chicken posted:

Here's hoping Rey is onboard and he will do the Snoopy dance

Tom, Tom, we just found your next patreon stretch goal!

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones

Tenebrais posted:

Come to think of it, are there any adults on the ship? Other than Lindsey, who isn't really on it.

I hope there aren't, then when the boat inevitably crashes we have two chapters of Lord of the Flies, except some of the kids have superpowers :science:

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

BobTheJanitor posted:

Tom, Tom, we just found your next patreon stretch goal!

Before or after he eats the comic? (remember to donate and help make Tom eat the comic)

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

https://plus.google.com/events/c795r9jqfauk7cnkiq5coakedmo Tom is streaming by the way. I think these are Patreon sketches.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Tom's streaming. Watching someone drawing is like seeing wizardry actually occur.

"Why is he making random hashmarks instead of drawing her shin? Holy poo poo she's sitting in grass."

pksage
Jul 2, 2009

You are an experience!
Make sure you're a good experience.
I'm sure this thread gets a ton of these posts, but I stumbled across Gunnerkrigg while looking for webcomics to slack off with at work, and holy poo poo. I am so in love with these characters and this mythology. :allears: There was a Gunnerkrigg-shaped hole in my heart that I didn't know about until it was filled.

Now I have to decide between a Gravity Falls avatar and a Kat avatar. Or an avatar of anything from chapter 46.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
A Gunnerkrigg avatar is the only solution.

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Nettle Soup posted:

https://plus.google.com/events/c795r9jqfauk7cnkiq5coakedmo Tom is streaming by the way. I think these are Patreon sketches.

He just finished drawing Jones with a party hat of epic proportions

(And now he's erasing Jones and putting Renard in it instead)

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

"Jones does not mind hats. She has worn some big hats in her time."

This stream is delightful.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Tom should stream at times that are convenient for me, an ignorant American who doesn't understand time zones. So sad to be stuck at work for this. Stay up until 2 am to do your next stream, tia.

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah
watched what i could at lunch and i gotta say, that was pretty drat cool

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

A Probability of 1/2,578,917
Oh god, this is too cute. I feel like a mom sending her kids off to prom.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Annie stop being the awkward third wheel friend

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

For those who haven't found some other way to keep track of youtube, there are two more author commentary readings of the comic.

Also that stream was uploaded too, glad I get a chance to watch it, sounds like it was a riot.

Also what is it with boats and third wheels? Now I gotta watch that Mr. Show skit again.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Annie's gonna go and it's gonna be Paz and Kat and Jack and notZimmy and Janet and Winsbury and Margo and John and Gamma and Zimmy will be lurking in the corner and Bud and Lindsay are waving out the window and she's gonna be all 'oh'.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Going to parties with a tricycle. Always a great idea.

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

Kat looking super fly.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

MikeJF posted:

Annie's gonna go and it's gonna be Paz and Kat and Jack and notZimmy and Janet and Winsbury and Margo and John and Gamma and Zimmy will be lurking in the corner and Bud and Lindsay are waving out the window and she's gonna be all 'oh'.

Sounds like a good moment to start break dancing.

Or set oneself on fire.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Why not both? :sun:

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Wonder whose door that is.

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

My focus is UNPARALLELED!

Wittgen posted:

Or set oneself on fire.

It would certainly liven up the party.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
So who wants to bet that we'll see Winsbury breakdancing against the rules?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Tuxedo Ted posted:

For those who haven't found some other way to keep track of youtube, there are two more author commentary readings of the comic.
Thank you for pointing out the SYM-BOL-ISM, Tom. :v:

pksage
Jul 2, 2009

You are an experience!
Make sure you're a good experience.
Their cute nautical/sailor-y outfits :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Breakdancing is against the rules because if Bud and Lindsay see people doing it, they'll want to join in, and that causes 2d10 SAN loss.