Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

What part of skydiving with boats is causing confusion? Aside from not landing in the boat and not being at terminal velocity as it begins to fall from the plane, his story checks out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsKID0P3Wys&t=13s

welp, guess i need to call the voicemail and apologize then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
What is the episode where they talk about those egg shaped sex toys with nibs and blaps etc?

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:
Episode 316

29:10 – The Walgreen’s online store sells the Tenga Flip Hole, a male masturbator, for $77.97. It’s deliberately not an artificial vagina. It’s better, b/c it’s filled with silicone ribs, nubs, gates, flaps and pumps.

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Who would kill Big Dick Pierre? Everybody loved that guy.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
Arby's, bum food.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
I tried to post this earlier but it never showed up. Weird.

So anyway, my man crush on Seth has increased a hundred fold after this last week.

My wife and I went to the SF show,
but had to leave immediately after and could not meet the boys. My birthday was this past Friday and a week and a half ago my wife called the vm and asked if Seth had any leftover topic cards from the SF show and that she would like to buy one for my birthday and left her number and address.

Being such short notice she figured nothing would come of it and after not hearing back from Seth she just chalked it up to him being too busy and came up with another plan. Fast forward to my checking the mail yesterday and noticed an envelope addressed to Abby. I looked at the return address and it was from Seth the jet. He sent a card from the show, a handwritten note and some various swag (stickers and a patch).

So cool of him to do this. Needless to say this is going into a shadow box type deal with our tickets from the show. My approximate 18 days worth of listening has paid dividends! Thought that I would share as my real life family and friends could care less, but thought this thread would appreciate it.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
It's a shame these guys don't get more recognition.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

So rad.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Sethro is Class Act.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
That's awesome, I saw a car with a prism sticker at the Chicago show and forgot they were still available until now. I'm normally anti-bumper sticker but I might make an exception for one of those.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

C-Euro posted:

That's awesome, I saw a car with a prism sticker at the Chicago show and forgot they were still available until now. I'm normally anti-bumper sticker but I might make an exception for one of those.

I can mail you the grey one if you want. I think I'm throwing the oval one on my car and using the colored one for the shadow box.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Holy poo poo, I used to live less than a mile away from The Studio.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Binowru posted:

Holy poo poo, I used to live less than a mile away from The Studio.

Living, Loving, Laughing, Learning in Los Angeles

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Seth got some wonky lookin 'b's

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp

a starwar betamax posted:

Seth got some wonky lookin 'b's

And he writes like a schizophrenic sometimes capitalizing a letter and sometimes not. I want a note card :smith: At the Dallas show he threw one out onto the ground and I was front row 3 seats to the left of the girl who got it.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Does he hand write all their note cards? Or are some a printed out article?

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Pretty sure Seth is Zodiac.

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
Just listening to 387 where they talk about this thing where 99 year olds get to buy every item fot 99 cents for 99 seconds

"GO GRANDMA, GO!"

"Where is that? Who is that? Paul?"

"PAUL'S DEAD BITCH! GET ME poo poo!"

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

roach cum puddle posted:

Can one of you guys that uploads clips upload big dick pierre?

Sorry for the delay. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_tUxghWeA

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

I can't stop laughing at "I can't get this picture out of my fuckin' head"

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Look what you did Seth. Look what your mockery did.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
I need a compilation of all of the robin Williams bits Seth has done. Stat.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Saw it comin.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
You're next, Jerry Seinfeld

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome

Brock Samson posted:

Look what you did Seth. Look what your mockery did.

Swear to Jeezo, this was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw the news

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
God, it's like the early days when every old person they'd talk about died like 2 weeks later.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Krazyface posted:

God, it's like the early days when every old person they'd talk about died like 2 weeks later.

Carlton Banks posted:

You're next, Jerry Seinfeld

Seth would lose it if Seinfeld dies anytime soon.

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
Not in a penitentiary
But the Hef will live forever (which means Seth will subscribe to Playboy until the end of time)

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WDIIA posted:

But the Hef will live forever (which means Seth will subscribe to Playboy until the end of time)

He'll pass the subscription to Jeff.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
whats going on with uyd.com did Jah smoke all the hosting money again?

Bolek
May 1, 2003

I realize this is somewhat old but I haven't seen it posted in the thread so here it is. Some Texas live clips, some interview clips, some Studio shots. Might be good to put up in the OP. Also sorry if there is a way to embed this that I don't know about.
http://vimeo.com/83958132

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Bolek posted:

I realize this is somewhat old but I haven't seen it posted in the thread so here it is. Some Texas live clips, some interview clips, some Studio shots. Might be good to put up in the OP. Also sorry if there is a way to embed this that I don't know about.

This is so on point.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

SeaborneClink posted:

whats going on with uyd.com did Jah smoke all the hosting money again?

Why are you hating on the new layout? They finally added a link to Christian Marriage Issues and Canvas Tote Bags for Men!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Bolek posted:

Wait, that's SETH's Macbook? :stare:

I mean, I know he's not a complete Luddite but I always assumed it was Jonathan's.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Aug 13, 2014

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
Not in a penitentiary
Didn't Jonathan buy it for him or atleast help him pick it out a few years back? Or maybe that was two upgrades ago, I don't remeber when that was, but I remember it was some Mac computer

Seth has an iPad too IIRC

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

They really, really need to do more video eps.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Haven't they mentioned recording video of some of the new live eps?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Also I like Seth's style, drinking out of a mason jar like that.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

Bolek posted:

Aw, yeah. This video rules. Found myself in the crowd. I'm the rear end in a top hat with his phone up taking a pic when they were getting an ovation. Whoops. Such a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS?

Biodome posted:

I need a compilation of all of the robin Williams bits Seth has done. Stat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9xguuiRDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUDpJnUyOT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7KBHO8uEY8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNVTJquzHZk