Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

You stupid horse!
:qqsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

You know the horse actually drowned filming that scene? The lift it was standing on malfunctioned, so the horse went down but never came up again :ohdear:.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You know the horse actually drowned filming that scene? The lift it was standing on malfunctioned, so the horse went down but never came up again :ohdear:.

You know they had to shoot that scene SEVENTEEN TIMES? Each take, another horse. :ohdear:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
You know that Atreyu is / was a goon?

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You know I kill a horse everytime I hear these things.

Whelp...

:commissar:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Neddy Seagoon posted:

This is also true for the final scene with the bullies and the trash skip.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
And Alan Alda is missing six fingers

e: wait, five fingers maximum after reviewing this footage

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Devor posted:

And Alan Alda is missing six fingers

e: wait, five fingers maximum after reviewing this footage

Did he look down the side of the couch?

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

GymnastyThom
Nov 26, 2005
Do you smell something? You know what that reminds me of? That smells like.. vampire shit.

Is she making GBS threads her pants or something? This is hilarious.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

GymnastyThom posted:

Is she making GBS threads her pants or something? This is hilarious.

http://www.cctv-america.com/2014/05/03/u-s-jobs-report

Apparently she has Graves Disease, which can make eyeballs bug out.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Now that I've accidentally sent this to my ex rather than its intended recipients, I have no pride left to lose in posting my first giant, error-filled lovely gif. Gooncam is a lifesaver and through it all things are possible.

It's a short scene from Squid Girl.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Emasculator posted:

Now that I've accidentally sent this to my ex rather than its intended recipients, I have no pride left to lose in posting my first giant, error-filled lovely gif. Gooncam is a lifesaver and through it all things are possible.

It's a short scene from Squid Girl.

I'm not usually one to feel Schadenfreude, but I am absolutely tickled by that backstory. It is pretty much the worst thing one could send to an ex, aside from maybe a dick pic?

edit: No, that's worse.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Deteriorata posted:

http://www.cctv-america.com/2014/05/03/u-s-jobs-report

Apparently she has Graves Disease, which can make eyeballs bug out.

well poo poo, now I feel bad about laughing at the hypnolaw guy.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Gorilla Salad posted:

well poo poo, now I feel bad about laughing at the hypnolaw guy.

I think this guy is just weird or is making the same mistake I did when I was younger; someone told me to keep my eyes open for taking pictures as a kid, and I interpreted that as :stare: as if my life depended on it to make sure I didn't blink. Then I was just in the habit for a while until I thought about it and stopped. But for a few years my year book photos looked, uh, intense.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
"Shadows of the Empire" in soothing Glaucoma-Vision

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cartoon logic.

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down

Robert Denby posted:

"Shadows of the Empire" in soothing Glaucoma-Vision

These look nothing like my memories of this game :(

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

davidspackage posted:

I feel like an old fogey but that looks like it must be deafening. Even his clothes are rippling from the bass.

This is great. Got a video of this?

About 20 or so posts above yours on the same page (or 4 posts below the one you quoted for the gif)...

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

trapped mouse posted:

I'm not usually one to feel Schadenfreude, but I am absolutely tickled by that backstory. It is pretty much the worst thing one could send to an ex, aside from maybe a dick pic?

edit: No, that's worse.

Schadenfreude well deserved. I've been more embarrassed, though. At some point. I would assume.

I was unable to find the gif which I know would perfectly encapsulate the feeling, but I found some honorable mentions while searching through my folder.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

*ahem* I do believe you meant to post

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Maybe I'm missing a SA/GBS/PYF/FYAD :thejoke: but...

imdb posted:

Contrary to Internet rumor, the horse did not really die during the filming of the Swamp of Sadness scene. As confirmed by German magazine interview with Noah Hathaway shortly after the movie, and in the years since at conventions, the horse was given to Noah at the end of filming but due to the cost of transportation, need for quarantine, and sterilization, the horse was left behind in Germany.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
...and by 1939, Europe would collectively wish that the horse had died in the Swamp of Sadness scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtB9e_Tev0Q

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Horsetler?
Horsemann Goering?
Horserich Himmler?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I've never seen this movie. I really don't understand how that's possible, I feel like it must have been on basic cable at least once. What's done is done and I'm not going to fix that now. This is the scene that makes people cry, right? Why is that? Is he dying? Did he just crush a kitten with his big good hands?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

He's recounting how the Nothing sucked his friends right out of his hands and erased them from existence. Then he resolves to sit there and wait for the Nothing to take him as well.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Relive the movie through catchy but terrible 80's synth pop. (also be wierded out that the main singer is actually a guy?!?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF9wJXEQm9Y

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Krinkle posted:

I've never seen this movie. I really don't understand how that's possible, I feel like it must have been on basic cable at least once. What's done is done and I'm not going to fix that now. This is the scene that makes people cry, right? Why is that? Is he dying? Did he just crush a kitten with his big good hands?

Ghostlight posted:

He's recounting how the Nothing sucked his friends right out of his hands and erased them from existence. Then he resolves to sit there and wait for the Nothing to take him as well.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
This makes me sadder and laugh more than the original.

e: I thought I'd buy a Wii U for Zelda but Wind Waker, ehhhh

Manky has a new favorite as of 13:16 on Aug 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitty Burger
May 23, 2005
Mmm, taste like kitty...
Oh, we're doing The Neverending Story GIFs?

Edit: First time using GoonCam so the first one has some issues.

Kitty Burger has a new favorite as of 13:31 on Aug 13, 2014

• Locked thread