Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Inevitable posted:

-He just wanted a loving slurpy

is that what felching is called these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
When I read his shirt my first thought was "What is Alpha Male poo poo? Probably fighting the police and getting tasered and put in jail."

We'll see if my theory pans out. He'll probably just turn himself in and ask for a lawyer or some poo poo like a loving beta bitch.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I did some Alpha Male Shits. Usually after a drug binge. It's like making GBS threads a pinecone. I'm sure weaker men wouldn't be able to handle

that level of poo.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I still think this is just a very elaborate sex game. He beats the gently caress out of her tries to rape her, can't, she goes to the hospital, he goes to jail 3 days later, then when he gets out in 6 months they have absolutely loving mind blowing limp dick sex.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Arian_Samurai posted:

Go with Christ, bra

sorry you got cucked bra but i gotta take you in

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Die Big

Die Strong

Die Young

Dianabol

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Jamesman posted:

How can the cops not find a guy who is sitting around tweeting from a phone or computer? Have I been lied to all this time and you really can't track a location like that?

Maybe the cops are just too busy shooting unarmed black kids to worry about people trying to rape and murder sex workers I dunno.

He hasn't tweeted since he went on the lam, which is the most disappointing part of this whole scenario.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
We also need a lawyer in here to explain how this poo poo fits with the Three Strikes rule if they catch him and charge him with a felony in Nevada.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

like the fuckin' cops want me to fuckin' put my hands up, gawd, how is that a fuckin' rule i turn to him and am fuckin' like let me see your pussy rear end boss bitch and eheheh he looked at me real weird

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

he prolly killed by Dextar by now

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

he prolly killed by Dextar by now

Dexter is a lumberjack now he's not killing people.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

poorlifedecision posted:

When I read his shirt my first thought was "What is Alpha Male poo poo? Probably fighting the police and getting tasered and put in jail."

We'll see if my theory pans out. He'll probably just turn himself in and ask for a lawyer or some poo poo like a loving beta bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHb2_P1Xd7g

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

my eyes

e: I like that their motto is an inspirational quote from a movie character who was the manifestation of the most hosed up parts of a very hosed up person

Jerry Mumphrey fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Aug 13, 2014

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

rolling

(ill use the # to see my post number)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

"Cancel the next doctor/dentist appointment" hahaha

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Seeing medical professionals is some beta rear end poo poo. Rub some dirt on it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I see numbers. I don't see any way you're supposed to get those numbers.

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013
Lol at all the alphas who don't know how to drive a manual

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Jamesman posted:

U can play 4 chan based rolling games by making a post and quoting or looking at the link to this post thingy it'll have a post id, your last 2 digits are 48, this could revitalise the geebs imo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jamesman posted:

roll two ten-sided dice, the most alpha of dice

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
66 listen to some metal

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
666 read mein kampf in it's entirety

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

scalded schlong posted:

roll two ten-sided dice, the most alpha of dice

20s, because they look like testicles from an early 90's arcade fighting game

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Another War Machine moment : One time, 4chan decided to troll him. He got real mad about them calling Christy Mack a whore, since she's a wonderful girl and he loves her and wants the best for her. Soon, he felt the rising urge to beat someone up. Since Mr. Machine has excellent anger management, he decided to address this problem by beating HIMSELF up. Then he decided the best thing to do was post pictures of his bruised face on twitter. 4chan followed up by telling him that he did such a lovely job of CPR that he killed his father. Eventually Mr. Machine made an angry post on 4chan pretty much telling them all that he would beat the poo poo out of them IRL, which was probably a probation violation or something.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

jalopybrown posted:

U can play 4 chan based rolling games by making a post and quoting or looking at the link to this post thingy it'll have a post id, your last 2 digits are 48, this could revitalise the geebs imo

Out of everything on that list, going fishing is one of the more sensible ones that actually makes me think to myself "Hey, you know what? gently caress it, I'm gonna go fishing because why the gently caress not?"

I'll tell you why not. Because I don't want to live my life where correlating my forums post numbers with 4chan Man Roulettes dictates what course of actions I will take with my life. That is no way to live.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Jamesman posted:

Out of everything on that list, going fishing is one of the more sensible ones that actually makes me think to myself "Hey, you know what? gently caress it, I'm gonna go fishing because why the gently caress not?"

I'll tell you why not. Because I don't want to live my life where correlating my forums post numbers with 4chan Man Roulettes dictates what course of actions I will take with my life. That is no way to live.

do it human being

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Not an angry person at all.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

writing poetry and reading mein kampf is what i think when i think real man

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
RUN RED LIGHT

YELL AT DOG

FIGHT STREETLAMP

POUR BEER ON HEAD

STOMP FLOWER

GGRRAHHHHH ALPHA!!!

california roll
Feb 23, 2009

Jamesman posted:

go on

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
BUY A FROZEN PIZZA AND PUT EXTRA CHEESE ON IT

YOU'RE IN ALPHA TOWN

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Darth123123 posted:

"He beats me all the time, but this was just over the line"

I'm not sure if this means they are perfect for each other or what.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Do you think he started yelling at his own failed floppy dick when it would not let him rape?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

projecthalaxy posted:

Do you think he started yelling at his own failed floppy dick when it would not let him rape?

IM SO PISSED I JUST WANTED TO RAPE CHRISTYMACK

GOD gently caress GOD FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK WHAT KIND OF DICK IS THIS WHAT KIND OF LAW WONT LET IT GET HARD

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKCCCCCCKKKK IM SO loving PISSED

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Someone start Warmachine's_Dick twitter, TIA

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

Someone start Warmachine's_Dick twitter, TIA

i would but im not UP to it :D

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

jalopybrown posted:

i would but im not UP to it :D

Perfect, method acting

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

jalopybrown posted:

i would but im not down with it :D

fixt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
i do what a list on an internet forum says, i'm so alpha

• Locked thread